Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hack?

This is a discussion on Hack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this happened to me on december 25.....and i got no sharer ... all sealed items gone on christmas day... found ...
Page: 2

this happened to me on december 25.....and i got no sharer ...
    all sealed items gone on christmas day...
    found out later badcompany clan on ares paid a gm 500 usd to delete them....
    so who knows

i also heard of people scamming by learning your email then cracking that, if they own the email to the account they can get the answear from that....
    ';x[/b]
    Lol'd.

This morning about 1:00AM central time I log on and run around market. At this time I have all my gear (which is sealed) and money. I buy something for 10gbs and then log off. I go to bed around 2:00AM and get up around 10:00AM. Log onto game around 12:00PM to run around market and have all my gear and coins. I log off at 12:30PM and was sitting in vent/looking at forums when someone pm on msn about 12:52PM and we was talking for about 10mins about ko and then he said brb and log off msn. Then about 10mins later my buddy comes in vent flipin out that the gear is gone on my account and shit. So I log into game to find that all the gear is gone that was sealed/money/scrolls all gone. So I was like WTF is going on and shit. So I think for a sec and I'm thinking it was him that took the shit off but he doesn't know the unseal answer. So I ask him for the info for his account to go look and nothing was there. So I was like WTF is FuKing going on! So we got three sharers on the account which the other two are friends in real life. The one is in Texas trucking and the other one is flipin out asking me wtf happen to the gear. So I think to myself maybe there both in on it because the one in texas knows the seal answer and mite of told the other guy it(one in vent). So I call the guy up in texas and he says he has no idea wtf is going on and he swears that he has no idea what is going on. So I have known these guys for about 3-4years now though vent and we all get along and stuff. So I figuered I could trust them both that they didn't take the gear. They only have one pc each and they live 30mins apart so he couldn't of unsealed it and traded it over to a different account or letter it cause it disable. So I really don't know what happen to this dam gear! Only thing I can think of is that the guy on msn some how did some kinda of hack and got all my info though it but IDK. So I sent in a support ticket and ask them wtf is going on and ask to have the last couple of ips on the account sent to me in ticket. I would just like to know how the fuck do you unseal something with out the unseal answer and if it was him how you switch it over to a different account using only one pc? IDK I done with this game.[/b]
    IMO I don't trust your two sharers.. If they know each other IRL it is so incredibly easy for them to just call each other up, then play oblivious when you call the one with your seal unseal. Looks like 4 years of friendship got traded for some gear to me.

killer2675

IMO I don't trust your two sharers.. If they know each other IRL it is so incredibly easy for them to just call each other up, then play oblivious when you call the one with your seal unseal. Looks like 4 years of friendship got traded for some gear to me.[/b]
    lol +1

Pino

probably like majix said.

but lmao at buddah, none cares about your gear so why to delete.
    so funny xD

lez

how you switch it over to a different account using only one pc?[/b]
    Letters.
    And yes, its a lot more likely that ur sharers did it then some guy through msn...

Hey cutie Senior Member

so who knows

i also heard of people scamming by learning your email then cracking that, if they own the email to the account they can get the answear from that....
    ';x[/b]
    you are so important that someone has to pay 500usd FOR a game, to delete your shit huh?
    maybe u sould be president u egotistical fuck

zabjaka

you are so important that someone has to pay 500usd FOR a game, to delete your shit huh?
    maybe u sould be president u egotistical fuck[/b]

yo stfu its buddah, he knows wat hes saying :lol: :lol:

buddah, shut the fuck up for once in your life[/b]
    HAHAHHA FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT AND IT WASN'T ME!

DeathInTheNight

The E-mail thing is possible, but most ppl delete all posts after they read em, so it's probably unlikely.
    As for the sharers, I know you said you've known them for a few years, but knowing someone ingame aint like knowing someome IRL. PPl have been scammed and hacked off ppl that they knew for years in KO, and swore they would never scam ppl, but unfortunatly shit happens.
    It's ok to have friends in KO, but never trust anyone 100% unless they live next door or something, a lot of unsuspecting ppl have been bitten in the ass by ppl who they would never have imagined would do so.
    At the same time, I aint saying it was ur sharers, and unless the person who done it has a big mouth, u will probably never know who it was.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

so who knows

';x[/b]
    WOW HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
    you are really retarded eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just 1 thing, Customer support will never give out ip's wich belongs to people.. So they can check the ip's wich logged the account recently but they wont tell you anything about it

Azrhaidia

so who knows

';x[/b]
    all i can say is rofllmaoloooooooolllll

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SillyHo)</div>
    I actually fell out of my chair laughing at this one. Buddah i dont think your name even comes up in our vent but once every 3-4 months. This is priceless and now a quote[/b]
    haha, and only to say "OMG! He&#39;s not wearing a shield." lol

This morning about 1:00AM central time I log on and run around market. At this time I have all my gear (which is sealed) and money. I buy something for 10gbs and then log off. I go to bed around 2:00AM and get up around 10:00AM. Log onto game around 12:00PM to run around market and have all my gear and coins. I log off at 12:30PM and was sitting in vent/looking at forums when someone pm on msn about 12:52PM and we was talking for about 10mins about ko and then he said brb and log off msn. Then about 10mins later my buddy comes in vent flipin out that the gear is gone on my account and shit. So I log into game to find that all the gear is gone that was sealed/money/scrolls all gone. So I was like WTF is going on and shit. So I think for a sec and I&#39;m thinking it was him that took the shit off but he doesn&#39;t know the unseal answer. So I ask him for the info for his account to go look and nothing was there. So I was like WTF is FuKing going on! So we got three sharers on the account which the other two are friends in real life. The one is in Texas trucking and the other one is flipin out asking me wtf happen to the gear. So I think to myself maybe there both in on it because the one in texas knows the seal answer and mite of told the other guy it(one in vent). So I call the guy up in texas and he says he has no idea wtf is going on and he swears that he has no idea what is going on. So I have known these guys for about 3-4years now though vent and we all get along and stuff. So I figuered I could trust them both that they didn&#39;t take the gear. They only have one pc each and they live 30mins apart so he couldn&#39;t of unsealed it and traded it over to a different account or letter it cause it disable. So I really don&#39;t know what happen to this dam gear! Only thing I can think of is that the guy on msn some how did some kinda of hack and got all my info though it but IDK. So I sent in a support ticket and ask them wtf is going on and ask to have the last couple of ips on the account sent to me in ticket. I would just like to know how the fuck do you unseal something with out the unseal answer and if it was him how you switch it over to a different account using only one pc? IDK I done with this game.[/b]

sorry to hear your story mate...
    but youve been scammed.

no hack, just scammed.

never share info with anyone

ye sure everybody of us ( BadCompany ) has +5&#39;s and +10&#39;s but we pay 1000 usd to every GM on ares that they dont delete our items also h34r:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

lmao @ buddah

and dont share and that wouldnt have happened[/b]
    i never shared...all my sealed items was deleted on december 25 , christmas day...iwas silver premium so it had to be a gm...
    and...
    before i told anyone i got my items deleted

i got an email named badcompany vent...
    with people bragging they paid 500 usd to delete my items voice recordings
    before i told anyone my items was gone...
    &#39;;x

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast