Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hack?

This is a discussion on Hack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man those badcompany guys are always up to no good...
Page: 4

man those badcompany guys are always up to no good

lol... who will pay 500 to delete something out of clan with your ranking....?

i am speechless. LOL

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

lol, Alot of people's items vanish without sharer's some not even good - So what makes you so special that someones going to pay 500$ to unequip a guy from a rank 70 clan?[/b]
    they was stealing my memebers around the same time...
    guese i am good of eno9ugh clan to steal meembers from , since badcompany had to go so low as to steal robsterdclaws from my clan
    ';-x

Azrhaidia

guese i am good of eno9ugh clan to steal meembers from , since badcompany had to go so low as to steal robsterdclaws from my clan
    ';-x [/b]
    ok, lol. so if what ur saying is true, then that means that Vindictive then stole Rob from us...hmmm....dont believe so. the simple fact of the matter is that ppl can go wherever they want and to whichever clan they want..its not a case of "theft" its a case of free will. im assuming ppl left cus they didnt want to be there. dunno, just guessing :blink:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

ok, lol. so if what ur saying is true, then that means that Vindictive then stole Rob from us...hmmm....dont believe so. the simple fact of the matter is that ppl can go wherever they want and to whichever clan they want..its not a case of "theft" its a case of free will. im assuming ppl left cus they didnt want to be there. dunno, just guessing :blink:[/b]
    he left cause bacompany is lame....and peoiple from badcompany scammed people in vidictive is what he told me...
    i can have him post here to back that up if u wana make badcomapny look more bad...
    badcompany stole BP-Isenguard and Bigjohn from clan my clan also
    like 8 memebers...
    then they started to come back to my clan badcompany saw me as a threat...
    anyway////spoiled brats with credit cards get there way i guese...
    i hadf clanies sending me screen shots of bribes sent from badcompany for my memebers to join there ally and clan...
    ';x

Carefull everyone, if you keep it up Buddah will hack you and spam ';-x ';-] ';-] at you.

don't blame other clans when your clannies quitted, blame yourself for not being good enough to keep people with you...

';-x [/b]
    wtf u talking BS about BC,its probably better then ur clan 100X times all ur clan is full of retarded turks who dosent even know english,and where u got the information BC payed a gm?,o ya ur on the CII,right i forget.

maybe insted of blaming somone blame ur self fat bold lifelees piece of shit.

DarkSynth

moral of the story ----> sharers will pwn you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is a line, and lines are used for many different things. This line is going to serve the purpose of making a barrier against useless bullshit involving drama that is offtopic and just flames that no one cares about. So, this line will make it so you can't post those kind of things after it, or it will bite you and warn you. Beware of the line.

DarkSynth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is a line, and lines are used for many different things. This line is going to serve the purpose of making a barrier against useless bullshit involving drama that is offtopic and just flames that no one cares about. So, this line will make it so you can't post those kind of things after it, or it will bite you and warn you. Beware of the line.[/b]
    lol

he left cause bacompany is lame....and peoiple from badcompany scammed people in vidictive is what he told me...
    i can have him post here to back that up if u wana make badcomapny look more bad...badcompany stole BP-Isenguard and Bigjohn from clan my clan also
    like 8 memebers...
    i hadf clanies sending me screen shots of bribes sent from badcompany for my memebers to join there ally and clan...
    ';x[/b]
    Please Put your FBI skills to work and make Us look More bad and please get ROBSTER to post on here to back up your word..

Buddah you the the personality of all 50 of your characters. You need to get back on your MEDS.

Be a man or child or manchild and stop posting random nonsence.

Yeah that makes sense. GMs are shady because they are Indian. Lets all go back to the time when GMs were the spawn of St. Augustine and were selflessly taking time out of their schedule by rubbing bengay on people's ass while they were recovering through rehabilitation.

K2 always had trouble with GMs. Refer to Mahina's myspace and you will see a list of KO players who are the "legitest cats" in the world.

Atleast the Indian Gms don't whore around. It's against their religion.[/b]
    Were did i say it was because they are indian? k2 have more or less outsourced to india..... I cant exactly say they are having problems with gms that are from greece can .....

StayBack

i can have him post here to back that up if u wana make badcomapny look more bad...
    badcompany stole BP-Isenguard and Bigjohn from clan my clan also
    like 8 memebers...
    ';x[/b]

Buddah stfu!Lol i was in he's clan, he talked shit also to me that he is fbi or somthng and owns a strip club, and he hacks for the goverment, if he declines to work with them, he will go to jail

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast