Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hack?

This is a discussion on Hack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Were did i say it was because they are indian? k2 have more or less outsourced to india..... I cant ...
Page: 5

Banned

Were did i say it was because they are indian? k2 have more or less outsourced to india..... I cant exactly say they are having problems with gms that are from greece can .....[/b]
    They are having alot of trouble with the indian gm's i.e. They are shady[/b]

That doesnt mean its because they are indian.....

micha

he left cause bacompany is lame....and peoiple from badcompany scammed people in vidictive is what he told me...
    i can have him post here to back that up if u wana make badcomapny look more bad...
    badcompany stole BP-Isenguard and Bigjohn from clan my clan also
    like 8 memebers...
    then they started to come back to my clan badcompany saw me as a threat...
    anyway spoiled brats with credit cards get there way i guese...
    i hadf clanies sending me screen shots of bribes sent from badcompany for my memebers to join there ally and clan...
    ';x[/b]
    LOL @ "bacompany is lame" (says who?.. O wait.. says nobody important)
    LOL @ "make badcomapny look more bad" (you mean we're not living up to our name?? well we'll just have to be more bad then...)
    LOLOL @ "stole" (Are u gonna press charges?? :unsure: )
    LMAO @ "badcompany saw me as a threat" (Like a barracuda would see a minnow as a threat?)
    ROFLMAO "spoiled brats" (ROFLMAO)

Liquidgel04

they was stealing my memebers around the same time...
    guese i am good of eno9ugh clan to steal meembers from , since badcompany had to go so low as to steal robsterdclaws from my clan
    ';-x [/b]
    I think I should clarify something here. I was the one who added ROBSTERCRAWS to BC. When I added him to BC he was in a clan called LegendOfAres (I actually saw him disband), and we didn't steal any members from that clan. Their leader and members agreed to disband and join BC and we were happy to add them. BigJohn was and still is very good friends with ROB and joined our BC family to stay with ROB I'm guessing. As to why ROB left BC only he can answer that, and if your in contact with him as you say I'm sure you can ask him to come here and clarify. The main point of my post is your critically mistaken, ROB joined BC after leaving LegendOfAres which is not your clan, it was Drake and Johani's.

PS: if anyone in BC had 500 usd to spend I'm sure they would use it to improve their own character instead of taking away a retard's short bus.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

I think I should clarify something here. I was the one who added ROBSTERCRAWS to BC. When I added him to BC he was in a clan called LegendOfAres (I actually saw him disband), and we didn't steal any members from that clan. Their leader and members agreed to disband and join BC and we were happy to add them. BigJohn was and still is very good friends with ROB and joined our BC family to stay with ROB I'm guessing. As to why ROB left BC only he can answer that, and if your in contact with him as you say I'm sure you can ask him to come here and clarify. The main point of my post is your critically mistaken, ROB joined BC after leaving LegendOfAres which is not your clan, it was Drake and Johani's.

PS: if anyone in BC had 500 usd to spend I'm sure they would use it to improve their own character instead of taking away a retard's short bus.[/b]
    yeah , what you say and what happened is another thing...and them 2 are not the only ones u stole from 'my' clan Bp_isenguard was another one.and general.. alot to your lame ally clan afliction...anyway....they evan told me the bribes
    before they left your clan
    and JAYford666 or what ever his name was admited to it and being in your clan and bribing people from my clan to join your ally...
    and rob musta left your clan for a reason...
    perhaps he should post that reason...
    so do not get mad when i blow up your spot spoiled little brat with a credit card...
    the differance between my clan and yours is we earned what we have no baught ur way threw or bugged like u guys did on isiloon quest. so keep it up.. i can keep on going about it...and relase more dirt,,, on badcompany your only digging a deeper whole. so watch your mouth and stop with the lies before i reveal more what i ben talking with a certain gm about...
    not inthe mood for chidlren going to presume i am a liar..
    P.S. Do not asume because your a top 10 clan , that everyone will beleave you. and your lies.and for all those who try and say i share and bring it up i did not share i said that on the first post i made here stateing that on page 1...so read back and do some real reasearch since u can not get your own facts right off this simple forums.
    THANK YOU

Liquidgel04

S> Tin-Foil Hat +30 rb.

yeah , what you say and what happened is another thing...and them 2 are not the only ones u stole from 'my' clan vp_isenguard was another one.and general.. alot to your lame ally clan afliction...anyway....they evan told me the bribes
    before they left your clan
    and yaford666 or what ever his name was admited to it and being in your clan and bribing people from my clan to join your ally...
    and rob musta left your clan for a reason...
    perhaps he should post that reason...
    so do not get mad when i blow up your spot spoiled little brat with a credit card...
    the differance between my clan and yours is we earned what we have no baught ur way threw or bugged like u guys did on isiloon quest. so keep it up.. i can keep on going about it...and relase more dirt,,, on badcompany your only digging a deeper whole. so watch your mouth and stop with the lies before i reveal more what o ben talking the a certain gm about...
    not inthe mood for chidlren going to presume i am a liar..
    P.S. Do not asime because your a top 10 clan , that everyone will beleave you. and your lies.[/b]

Every post you have made in this thread makes you sound uneducated in all aspects of argumentative debates.

if you have proof provide them. other than that i say that ko4life should mute you or whatever the policy is for the false accusations you are providing.

every time you post you make me laf.

you base your information off of, "he said this, and he said that etc etc" If you have FACTS bring it. if you just have rumor's then keep riding that pink elephant. just remember to stickyour tailfeather up in the air when it's mating season

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Every post you have made in this thread makes you sound uneducated in all aspects of argumentative debates.

if you have proof provide them. other than that i say that ko4life should mute you or whatever the policy is for the false accusations you are providing.

every time you post you make me laf.

you base your information off of, "he said this, and he said that etc etc" If you have FACTS bring it. if you just have rumor's then keep riding that pink elephant. just remember to stickyour tailfeather up in the air when it's mating season[/b]
    there policy is for harasemant i did not evan start this thread to bring up your clan just stateed the facts my items was deleted and why and your clan got all defencive...
    haha
    again you abuse exploits...

the facts? are you the stupidest mother fucker ever? so mr. fbi, dont need to learn the language to work for them? because damn you talk like one fat retarded mother fucker. believe me, enjoy the game i mean when you hit 80 and have an item above quest jewels and +5 chitin, it gets fun, but you wont ever know that feeling, been playing for 4 years and not even master yet.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

S> Tin-Foil Hat +30 rb.[/b]

Sorry need +31rb

And y'all best watch your words bout indians..

Shane1911

S> Tin-Foil Hat +30 rb.[/b]
    LMAO.

At this whole entire thread, actually.

Buddah stfu!Lol i was in he's clan, he talked shit also to me that he is fbi or somthng and owns a strip club, and he hacks for the goverment, if he declines to work with them, he will go to jail [/b]
    LOL, /quit clan pls

he has a lot of funny stories to tell, i think he is more like a story teller. made my toe laugh every time i saw his post

it's entertaining

Banned Senior Member

Please don't lock this thread, it's brightened up my work day

Pino

Please don't lock this thread, it's brightened up my work day [/b]
    first time im doing this but

+1 this topic is entertaining xD

buddah u want a reason why robster quit?il give u one BC isnt active enough for MrRobster who playes and drink beer all day,he had some problem i forget,so he was in home too much he was playing ko 24/7,non stop exping,he got bored from BC cause half of the time no1 was on,b4 u post anything about BC u smelly fat piece of shit show some fakin prrofs,now get a life and stop siting near computer all day,and post that BS u posting.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast