Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Hack?

This is a discussion on Hack? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That is a line, and lines are used for many different things. This line is going to serve the ...
Page: 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That is a line, and lines are used for many different things. This line is going to serve the purpose of making a barrier against useless bullshit involving drama that is offtopic and just flames that no one cares about. So, this line will make it so you can't post those kind of things after it, or it will bite you and warn you. Beware of the line.[/b]
    Go make your own topic in the No One Cares board for your petty arguments between BC and Buddah. This isn't the place for the flame war.

Thank you.

posting a fact,and i saw ur post,some things that we didnt mention.

Sorry need +31rb

And y'all best watch your words bout indians..[/b]
    You do know the only two people talking about Indians are, an Indian and a admin. So what choo gunna do EH?

Dear Buddah I would like to spend hours with you in a case study. But I believe we could get more clarity from a retarded Monkey.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Dear Buddah I would like to spend hours with you in a case study. But I believe we could get more clarity from a retarded Monkey.
    [/b]
    people want me to stop posting about there clan but continue to post about me...
    what an oxymoron

Liquidgel04

people want me to stop posting about there clan but continue to post about me...
    what an oxymoron[/b]
    hey you might have hostility towards me and BadCompany but there is no need to take it out on the English language.

PS: Still taking offers on Tin-Foil Hat +30 RB with +200 conspiracy protection

what an oxymoron[/b]
    I agree with you. Thank you for attempting to follow the guidelines.

I really don't CARE how much you hate Buddah / how much his posts amuse you or how stupid you think they are / how much you feel the need to gang up on his etc... The bottom line is that no matter how much you say, at least he can read.

I've asked TWICE very clearly for this to stop on this topic, but from what I've seen its a majority of the BC people who are doing the continuation of the flames on this topic. You just did it again after my last request. So, if you want to call Buddah retarded, if you want to call him an idiot, if you want to say hes utterly stupid.. at least he's able to read a post requesting the flames to stop here. GO MSN HIM OR PM HIM IF YOU CARE THAT MUCH. For a group of people who is trying to make it appear that you don't give two shits about Buddah and his clan / presence.. you sure do like to give him a lot of attention and effort.

As for his topic, it's closed now, sorry but the fun is over and I'm sorry that the creator had to have it hijacked by a flame war.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456