Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hack Macrobers archery ORC in Ares server ... in CZ pic...

This is a discussion on Hack Macrobers archery ORC in Ares server ... in CZ pic... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is 1 archery rogue in colony killing almost everybody but this archery rogue he is completely dead i guess ...
Page: 1

MachineGUN

Default Hack Macrobers archery ORC in Ares server ... in CZ pic...

there is 1 archery rogue in colony killing almost everybody but this archery rogue he is completely dead i guess may be kill by the human towers but how in hell he is still killing humans after been dead...

here is a picture of this guy his nick name is from ARES SERVER wwwhayatbucom and the day before i saw another orc archery dead in human town i guess kill by the towers he was also killing almost every human in town completely for up to 6 hours keep killing and killing in ares server 2 Colony, you can see his nick on the list info killing almost every human in town..

MachineGUN

Default Re: What in hell archery hack ..

Originally posted by MachineGUN
    there is 1 archery rogue in colony killing almost everybody but this archery rogue he is completely dead i guess may be kill by the human towers but how in hell he is still killing humans after been dead... *

here is a picture of this guy his nick name is from ARES SERVER wwwhayatbucom and the day before i saw another orc archery dead in human town i guess kill by the towers he was also killing almost every human in town completely for up to 6 hours keep killing and killing in ares server 2 Colony, you can see his nick on the list info killing almost every human in town.. *

is that a new hack you can still attack while you been dead as archery ...

snipelord

just a nice new addition from koxp... (fucking useles......................bastar........penis loving fuc.......)

MachineGUN

Originally posted by snipelord
    just a nice new addition from koxp... (fucking useles......................bastar........penis loving fuc.......)
    may be he is a 7 years old kid trying to proof something ... ?

idiot >> thats all i can say to his future

MachineGUN

WHERE IS THE GMGMGMMGMGM!!!!!!!!..... here is another fool.. killing humans like ants..!!!

Colomka

lol ur worse than a KOXPER. UR GOLD PREMIUM MEMEBER !!!!!

MachineGUN

Originally posted by Colomka
    whatt.. what r u talking about man.. yeah im a gold premium.. arent you !!!

whats the problem been gold premium.. damm

If he's killing every person in town, how come you're still alive?

MachineGUN

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    If he's killing every person in town, how come you're still alive?
    smart question.. well im bagain the human portal thats why!!.. saving my self from those arrows..

i always do that when someone is hitting me with arrows i go around trees , stones or something to block those arrows for me...

Colomka

Originally posted by MachineGUN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MachineGUN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Colomka
    whatt.. what r u talking about man.. yeah im a gold premium.. arent you !!!

whats the problem been gold premium.. damm[/b]
    WHy would u pay for a game which allows cheats and hacks lol ?
    By payign k2, ur supporting the cheating and hacking which they allow. rofl wild idea

MachineGUN

wow... all i want is to level up faster and loose less exp everytime i get kill by any monster

ozhakim

here's another pic of another kosp. the dmg is from that tr_novatech_tr guy. he's dead in towers in our base

JulioBR

-_-

Colomka

legcut sucks!!!!!!!

piece of shit never wokrd for me rather just do 700 dmg kill them in 3 hits, than take a risk doing 200 dmg, so then they can run... pfttt

kospers are gay now adays <_< but they can't kill me when i run by -_- wheres the gms when u need um hehe i can be a legit gm i play everyday n kill everykosper in elmo :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast