HACK PROGRAM > K2

This is a discussion on HACK PROGRAM > K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When the maker of hack program for a mmo cares more about the players then the makers of the actual ...
Page: 1

Default HACK PROGRAM > K2

When the maker of hack program for a mmo cares more about the players then the makers of the actual game its kinda fucking sad. This move (koxp removing attack enemy completely) is only in hopes of stopping k2 from making a kox.p auto ban patch . Which TBH i think is bull shit just more propaganda spread by k2 in hopes to prevent more players from leaving .

The old staff used to pump out patches immediatly when cz arrow shower hackers would start , wat this staff is doing is just ludicrous am i the only one who notice bull shit 1461[a]/1461[b]/1461[c]. If people continue to buy premium and stay this shit game k2 gunna go through the alphabet and start 1461 [a1] , 1461 [b1] etcetc .

Even if k2 comes out with there big ass patch auto ban koxp BLABLABLA it only gonna last a week and the maker of koxp will be around it and if not him another one will step up and take his place the source of koxp is already out and more then a few ppl willing to do it just dont bother to cuz current person already is . So even if k2 eliminated koxp completely 100 % can't come back ..... the problem is the game is already done everyones already left honestly who the fuck is left.

I'm from olympia this server was born with koxp we've dealed with koxp just fine . but now after all this the server is dead when all k2 had to do was patch give us a week of freedom from no macro'rs and at least 2 or 3 weeks of freedom from arrow shower hackers . but no k2 killed olympia the blood is on there fucking hands

There is still 100 % dupe method
    there is still a x7 EXP bug
    and there is OFC still koxp
    countless other bugs but these are the ones that k2 KNOWS . they know the dupe method they know the exp bug THEY DONT FUCKING CARE

and no longer do i .

lol cypher was born into heavy kosp and dupes and look hwo they turned out :/ but oly somehow managed to be a nice server for a while...

tbh all servers after xig turned into a kosp / duping metropolis from the beginning.. And now that Ares, Diez, and i suppose Xig, too, have fallen within the duping and koxp'ing phenomenon, i can only imagine what bera, cypher, and so on are like ^_^

tolgahan

still dupe ? and %100
    hmm. only bus , fragments or items too ? :s

all items this method grey never happens until relog so u can upg all u want and delete before relog its so dumb

Originally posted by Majix
    tbh all servers after xig turned into a kosp / duping metropolis from the beginning.. And now that Ares, Diez, and i suppose Xig, too, have fallen within the duping and koxp'ing phenomenon, i can only imagine what bera, cypher, and so on are like ^_^
    +1

i hate fag noobs like SlmShady saying only cypher is shit..

we only speak truth

The_gangbank

Originally posted by Private
    all items this method grey never happens until relog so u can upg all u want and delete before relog its so dumb
    O.o gıft plyyys pm me baba

sub

i agree with private they won't ban koxp, coz it generates more players, and more players mean servers are fuller. So means more premium is bought. So KO is happy.

Once a hack comes out for bypass premium logon. Which will drop premium purchases, then they will do something.

Originally posted by sub
    i agree with private they won't ban koxp, coz it generates more players, and more players mean servers are fuller. So means more premium is bought. So KO is happy.

Once a hack comes out for bypass premium logon. Which will drop premium purchases, then they will do something.
    sorry kid already multiple programs that bypass premium logon hate to break it to ya forgot to mention they were released when the no - premium in november started ironic :wacko:

derzulya

Ko -The End- i think...

amerigo

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    all items this method grey never happens until relog so u can upg all u want and delete before relog its so dumb[/b]
    huh? truly?

<!--QuoteBegin-derzulya

Ko -The End- i think...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

As much as this really does pain me, I agree with Private. ( Holy shit thought that never would happen )

Originally posted by Felix
    As much as this really does pain me, I agree with Private. ( Holy shit thought that never would happen )
    one person at a time soon i will conquer the world !