Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HACKED

This is a discussion on HACKED within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u ask me, its ur own fault! yeah i think 99,5% of the ppl that get hacked deserve it. ...
Page: 2

if u ask me, its ur own fault!
    yeah i think 99,5% of the ppl that get hacked deserve it.
    dont use 3rd-party tools and dont share ur account!
    and that u got hacked again only shows that u probaly have a backdoor and that u r unable to fix this problem. lol@this
    belive me, just through ur ingame-name, that hopefully not the same as ur login-id, is it very hard to get ur account infos!
    ppl that have the skills, to hack ur pc just through a in-game name, without a backdoor, have better things to do as play video-games...[/b]
    And where have you been this last week?
    FYI: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=209102

Terrorblade

if u ask me, its ur own fault!
    yeah i think 99,5% of the ppl that get hacked deserve it.
    dont use 3rd-party tools and dont share ur account!
    and that u got hacked again only shows that u probaly have a backdoor and that u r unable to fix this problem. lol@this
    belive me, just through ur ingame-name, that hopefully not the same as ur login-id, is it very hard to get ur account infos!
    ppl that have the skills, to hack ur pc just through a in-game name, without a backdoor, have better things to do as play video-games...[/b]
    I would slap you so hard if it was possible <_<

Before u post something like that, check the general section better. There are like 3 topics about hacking and believe me, it&#39;s not the acc owner&#39;s fault in most cases.

And where have you been this last week?
    FYI: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=209102[/b]
    :wub: Silver

aeonsave

Thanks silver

no this wasnt a backdoor or anything like that, after the 1st hack i went and installed a new harddrive and new load, yes overboard i know but i wanted the bigger harddrive. only thing on the drive at the time was ko and ventrilo. no back ups form old drive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12