Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

hacked

This is a discussion on hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Steam KO should be 100% safe if you have phone authenticator and email authenticator enabled. There is no way someone ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Steam KO should be 100% safe if you have phone authenticator and email authenticator enabled. There is no way someone could get all that information without you getting an email or a text message.

Quote Originally Posted by KingJake View Post
    was only able to enter 5 characters ingame instead of 6. Once I finally timed it right with the 6th character and hitting enter i was able to log in.
    are you the same person that uses teamview and got his laptop hacked? I believe your computer/laptop is hacked and you should be worried more about your finanical accounts then ko

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    Only person that every gave me my items back was CaliMaestro and it was right before he left the company. Not to mention he "upgraded" some of my items for my troubles.

That was back in the Carnac West days. My Warrior Earrings were +0, (They were +2 when he gave them back).
    I am sure his pockets were among things that he "upgraded" ...
    harddrugs likes this.

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    are you the same person that uses teamview and got his laptop hacked? I believe your computer/laptop is hacked and you should be worried more about your finanical accounts then ko
    nope thats zolikas, this guy is on usko, zolikas is on steamko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12