hacked

This is a discussion on hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hacked a.k gg...
Page: 1

Rommel

Default hacked

hacked a.k gg

Aqu

Do you in fact mean you shared account with someone, who then proceeded to strip the account?

Sucks but learn from this

ive been hacked too, its fun isnt it, actual hack though, none of that account sharing, afk at cyber cafe bullshit

Killgannon

Originally posted by Icemat
    ive been hacked too, its fun isnt it, actual hack though, none of that account sharing, afk at cyber cafe bullshit
    You're like the first person ever to get actually hacked then.

Originally posted by Killgannon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killgannon)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Icemat
    You're like the first person ever to get actually hacked then.[/b]
    No, actually he's not. I was hacked a LONG time ago and K2 never cared. (None of the sharing account info bullshit either)

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Icemat
    you were afk in a cyber coffe and got striped? holy shit, sorry to sya but thats hillarious

Aqu

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Icemat
    you were afk in a cyber coffe and got striped? holy shit, sorry to sya but thats hillarious [/b]
    I think the point was that he WASNT one of those people that was AFK in a cyber café then claim they get hacked :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Icemat

you were afk in a cyber coffe and got striped? holy shit, sorry to sya but thats hillarious
    I think the point was that he WASNT one of those people that was AFK in a cyber café then claim they get hacked :P[/b]

ah i thoughe he was :P
    btw, my e-penis > your e-penis

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I dont know if you guys read the oficial forum. But i sugest you to take a look.
    On 27 of lasth month a wave of hacks ocurred on ALL the servers, dont know what the fuck happened, but i gut 17 friends hackeds, 9 of them NEVER shared accounts, neither played on cyber cafes.
    Gms are refusing to talk about it, constables too. All that they told is that they "already know who did it and are taking the apropriated moves" . And will rollback people (LIIIIEEEEEEEE). Some people got rollback, but is like 1 in 10.
    Maybe someone with more knowlege about it can tell us what the hell is going on. Maybe phanton,fest, duwolf ...........
    I think that everyone would apreciate it.

it is called k2 .. kk .. the usual thing -.-

Aphile

Originally posted by Pajatso
    it is called k2 .. kk .. the usual thing -.-
    prettttty much.
    <_<

Rommel

Actually I do play at my own cafe with a dynamic IP. Only 1 pc can login with my account I have never logged with any of the other pc's. I do not let others play my account with a different pc only and only my own pc.

Where u Honda before or nomac? Cause Honda accountid was known for more than 1 person. Dont remember what was nomac previous name but there's a chance the accountid was also known to old hackers.

So far I recieved reports of hackers being able to hack ppl just with accountids which explains all the recent hacking.

What I do lately is that whatever new account I make, I use a random pass generator (11 chars, a-z, 0-9) and use that to generate my accountid and password.

Goutsis

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Icemat
    you were afk in a cyber coffe and got striped? holy shit, sorry to sya but thats hillarious [/b]

lol..in the net which im playing i slept one day on the keyboard...and a friend saw my char and keep exping :P:P:P:P

Rommel

calla ctm goutsis