Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hacked :(

This is a discussion on hacked :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRkyfZ_gI6I...
Page: 2

Originally posted by fat_kelly
    I was merchanting my chell pads +7, so baron_7878 sayd : i want to make you realy happy, come to a place where no one is (he was in town), so he sayd put your chell part for 1k in your merchant than there will be 999m in your inventory, but it wasnt (i was in the middle of no where) and he was in town, he have a program than you can buy it from evrey were. i know it is realy stupid of me to believe him but jey life is hard :angry: *:angry: *:angry: *NOW gonna play cod BITCHES (perceas and nega are my favo players in game.
    are u like retarded?

IndiaanPerc

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-fat_kelly
    I was merchanting my chell pads +7, so baron_7878 sayd : i want to make you realy happy, come to a place where no one is (he was in town), so he sayd put your chell part for 1k in your merchant than there will be 999m in your inventory, but it wasnt (i was in the middle of no where) and he was in town, he have a program than you can buy it from evrey were. i know it is realy stupid of me to believe him but jey life is hard :angry: *:angry: *:angry: *NOW gonna play cod BITCHES (perceas and nega are my favo players in game.
    are u like retarded?[/b]
    Shut up.. Youre Retard oke?

im the one merching stuff for 1k and getting mad when someone buys it...yep thats me

Stalker

Originally posted by fat_kelly
    I was merchanting my chell pads +7, so baron_7878 sayd : i want to make you realy happy, come to a place where no one is (he was in town), so he sayd put your chell part for 1k in your merchant than there will be 999m in your inventory, but it wasnt (i was in the middle of no where) and he was in town, he have a program than you can buy it from evrey were. i know it is realy stupid of me to believe him but jey life is hard :angry: *:angry: *:angry: *NOW gonna play cod BITCHES (perceas, nega and steelo are my favo players in game.
    ROFL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12