Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hacked -_-

This is a discussion on hacked -_- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; same thing happend to me but just be glad that they didnt take ur char also. as they did whit ...
Page: 2

DontEvenTry

same thing happend to me
    but just be glad that they didnt take ur char also. as they did whit mine

and all this conversation whit k2 thru another account and all they say to me is We are not going to take care of this unless u log in to the account that got hacked and write to us there, HOW THE FUCK SHALL I BE ABLE TO DO THAT when the gay hacker managed to change everything on the account. i really start to hate k2 =)

P1kin

yes tuga and i was just getting good stuff for my priest too..and then my friends SS +7....i dont know how i am goin to tell him pretty gay people who do this stuff :angry:

you didn't seal this stuff?
    i'd buy gold prem just for that....

P1kin

Originally posted by P1kin
    Na man k2 wouldnt help me get my Secret question back...so basiclly i was fkd in the beginning sooo im remaking an account starting all over... :angry:
    ^^ like i said giga i didnt have secret question, but i have gold..very stupid of me, i know...

ohhhhhhh

sry i didn't read

Z3non

yes tuga and i was just getting good stuff for my priest too..and then my friends SS +7....i dont know how i am goin to tell him pretty gay people who do this stuff :angry:
    u were starting to get such good items, just 3 days after i fought u u get hacked
    Ask for rollback, it may take a while but K2 will RB ur stuff, and try to change SQ

KokoGG

fuck k2 fuck them NOOOOOOOO whyyyyyyy

sorry to say but its your own fault...

dont give out your info and keep keyloggers off your computer and you wont get hacked

P1kin

How was it my own fault that i got hacked??

:angry:

cpo4

i dont see how it is his fault either..unless you asked someone to hack you? which would be completly idiotic. People shouldn't have to scan thier computers for keyloggers everyday. But if he did give out his info then yes , your asking to be hacked.

Anways, sorry to hear yet another person got hacked. I got k2ed on my wp a week ago. Got a rollback and never got my wp.

How was it my own fault that i got hacked??

:angry:
    unless you have a keylogger or someone has your info you WONT get hacked

yup.....getting ''hacked'' is usually getting scammed .... -_-

dpierre6

try losing a lvl 70 sin account (the whole account -.-) and all ure items on ure lvl 65 sin
    keep sending cs tickets, if you have have premmy and bugg them enuff i think u can get rollbacked...goodluck

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by SikWitIt187
    I hope you changed your password to like 5ga8lc1tg or somethin crazy like that *h43r:
    thx for putting my password in forums.. now i gotta change it.. gay

KO4fun

Its the secret answer you need not the secret question duhh! The secret question was something that would have been really easy for you to remember if you created the account. I read on this forum all the time that somebody got hacked and I just dont believe it. IMO most of the accounts are taken back by previous owners or the person that created the account to start with. Seriously, what retard would not remember there favorite pets name , or the first school they attended or there favorite tv show. There is more deception surrounding these "hackings" than just a computer whizz. I just wish people would make it clear that they did not originally register the account so the rest of us would know whether they were scammed or hacked.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast