Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hacked -_-

This is a discussion on hacked -_- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by KO4fun Its the secret answer you need not the secret question duhh! *The secret question was something ...
Page: 3

KokoGG

Originally posted by KO4fun
    Its the secret answer you need not the secret question duhh! *The secret question was something that would have been really easy for you to remember if you created the account. I read on this forum all the time that somebody got hacked and I just dont believe it. IMO most of the accounts are taken back by previous owners or the person that created the account to start with. Seriously, what retard would not remember there favorite pets name , or the first school they attended or there favorite tv show. There is more deception surrounding these "hackings" than just a computer whizz. I just wish people would make it clear that they did not originally register the account so the rest of us would know whether they were scammed or hacked.
    i dont know what you are talkin about pikin leveled him character from lvl 1 he made the acc he is the only owner of the account and he forgot is secret answer and K2 wouldent give it to him

cpo4

SikWitIt187 wrote:
    I hope you changed your password to like 5ga8lc1tg or somethin crazy like that *

thx for putting my password in forums.. now i gotta change it.. gay *

rofl

Zzzzz Bs i doubt any1 can really get hacked in this game I say u gave ur account info the wrong person thining you could "trust" them and they logged ur account took ur shit and bounced fucking simple as that x.x... + dude if it really was some1 who had hacked u like a turk they wuda destroyed all ur armor and de lvled ur char x.x... not just took the best shit and went gone imo u got scammed and not hacked just didn't wanna look like a fucking moron by saying it ^.^ how do u not know ur SA btw? x.x...

And ya go go go start new server =P no more newb priests on orc side zuahahaha =P

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

yeah those noob ass priests on orc side suck

sry bout ur items dude

zetazeta

Originally posted by cpo4
    i dont see how it is his fault either..unless you asked someone to hack you? which would be completly idiotic. People shouldn't have to scan thier computers for keyloggers everyday. But if he did give out his info then yes , your asking to be hacked. *

Anways, sorry to hear yet another person got hacked. I got k2ed on my wp a week ago. Got a rollback and never got my wp.

yar i dont think its ur fault, and dont htink k2 is gonna do anything about it.. unless ur gonna pay them big bucks $$$$$

sorry dude but u probably hafta earn it all back again :S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123