Well its hard to admit but Hackers destroyed Amity clan guess time to leave this game

This is a discussion on Well its hard to admit but Hackers destroyed Amity clan guess time to leave this game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Short story about me Well I am Lerva ( Giedrius) from diez and all of you can see i am ...
Page: 1

Default Well its hard to admit but Hackers destroyed Amity clan guess time to leave this game

Short story about me
    Well I am Lerva ( Giedrius) from diez and all of you can see i am proud member of this forum since 2006 year, playing Knight Online even much longer :] ( yeah its sad). My "Career" started In Silence clan with Nerevarine and EwylanaL (his gf). After it got disbanded I joined New_0rder with our ghay clan leader Wagyar which everyone who played diez should know that Name. There i met many many good friends (sheila_lt Furry, wagy, d4ngweth, Main, justnothing etc etc...)with some of them i talk even now. Well every clan has some issues so after few years renamed to N00bs while wagy went to day&light if i good remember, but we made N_0 again ofc it wasnt the same clan... but more time passed and it got disbanded most of poeple went WoW or L2. Then I joined Tormentors with GlarFist and his Soldiery behind. There i met my 2 best friends Apostilo and RobinHood_BG and Apolon_bg 3rd one :]. Was good times owning orcs in colony so i wanna Thank our worthy enemys for all those past years, Blood clan, MyNameIs, AHM, KB and some more.... Now Amity clan, everything was almost okey, but first of all our clan leader Helseth got hacked lost over 200gb, then NATNAYR, Pershing, gonzo69, then Merlion aka archy, Jamukha, our mate Demoni0 well hackers made their goal...
    So i just wanted thank to all people which i met in game and who i know
    Wagyar ( our abaza clan leader n00b archer) Nerevarine (ipne :] ) Sheila_lt, justnothing, d4ng, Furry aka Magic ;] Apostilo ( fat archer) RobinhoodBG ( another one) ApolonBG, GlarFist and his awesome priest Aenima <3 for me one of those immortal priests like Zesta ,Zripz or ______ also thanks to Helseth, Depresion, Merlion aka archy(newbie worrior), BlueAdept( shining paper priest MrSwordF1sh ( gg magic) Tzooki (ghay sin) Moh, C4ptain, karanfil, Rosalia, Jessica and rest Amity clan, sorry if i didnt metion someone <3 I have alot more to say about our/my great enemys but guess enough... they know what I talking about.
    Cheers ! ;] and sorry for mistakes.

Little archer Senior Member

so everyone getting hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    so everyone getting hacked?
    god its everywhere! doesn't really seem to be a pattern either

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Lerva lol, I haven't played KO in years and on dies for even longer but did when all those players you mentioned played. You were a Mage right? Don't know if you remember me lol.

Anyway sad story nonetheless. Do any of those old guys from t1 and NO still play?

Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zolikas View Post
    IKI PACANAS ! LAIKYKIS ! ATSIMENU TAVE ! VISKAS ZJBS :d :d
    Oh my god! This MUST be serious business if it's in all caps! :O

<3 will always love you guys <3... btw going to try gw2 lerva to make depresion story continue

anyways ko wasent that much challenge at last.. with all those booters crap

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Lerva lol, I haven't played KO in years and on dies for even longer but did when all those players you mentioned played. You were a Mage right? Don't know if you remember me lol.

Anyway sad story nonetheless. Do any of those old guys from t1 and NO still play?
    Ofc i remember you Resser and yeah some of ts still played while ago...

Have a good one Lerva, I'm finally ready to say that I'm past KO, hopefully for you it's the same.
    We had our chit chats, but I understand you forgot to mention me since I havn't been around much last years!
    Hug, SirS (Archer)

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Have a good one Lerva, I'm finally ready to say that I'm past KO, hopefully for you it's the same.
    We had our chit chats, but I understand you forgot to mention me since I havn't been around much last years!
    Hug, SirS (Archer)
    yeah darling but i didnt forgot you was great times pk and chit chat as you said with ya, kct <3 also. just cant mention everyone bc they will ban me
    Last edited by Lerva_; 08-17-2012 at 06:32 PM.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Oh man you still played KO? You probably don't even remember me but I remember pk'ing with you and Fagyar a few times waaaaay back in the day, you had to keep tp'ing me back to you and wagy because I always went balls deep on my archer ;D
    Gl irl mate.

Banned Senior Member

Abaza Lerva, was an honor to play with you in the old times (the real old times, not C-west ones :P)

Good luck in your future endeavours.

Oh man you still played KO? You probably don't even remember me but I remember pk'ing with you and Fagyar a few times waaaaay back in the day, you had to keep tp'ing me back to you and wagy because I always went balls deep on my archer ;D
    Gl irl mate.