hacked buy brokensheild /ewiegoo knightmaster36 or somthin

This is a discussion on hacked buy brokensheild /ewiegoo knightmaster36 or somthin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me and brokensheild ..traded my 61 bp for boomer which was 59 till i lvled him ..everything was cool intill ...
Page: 1

scrapthatpaintball1

Default hacked buy brokensheild /ewiegoo knightmaster36 or somthin

me and brokensheild ..traded my 61 bp for boomer which was 59 till i lvled him ..everything was cool intill today when he hacked me. some how he cahnged my pass and my friends saw him on my guy tradeing my hard earn **** to his other acconuts...who knows how many he has ..he told me on aim he dont care if i say anything cause he is changing his name so no one knows ..he has aim and here is his s/n Blink182fan161

im posting it on ko4life to and sending a ticket cause i have the whole confersation and copy/pasreting it on ticket .....

i still have emo with no money o well thats what i get for trusting people on knight

As I know, account trading is illegal= you'll get shit from K2.

scrapthatpaintball1

yea i know.....i never get help from ko but im going to try cause i got noithng elels to lose ..i got a 57 rouge with shityty gear lol i got to go kill trees now