Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hacked item comeback ? pff

This is a discussion on Hacked item comeback ? pff within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u think k2 doing good work now ? u must be kidding as other said they could stop this stupid ...
Page: 2

u think k2 doing good work now ? u must be kidding
    as other said they could stop this stupid hack b4 we lost our items then wait weeks to get it back and who know maybe we won't

this game will never be better it will just get worst and worst
    oh well it my fault cuz after i left it i backed again to give it another chance
    but as i see it still as it was stupid buged game

zz I knew people would still cry like babies even though K2 came up with the best possible (and feasible) solution.. Guess you just can't please idiots and spoiled brats..

mindcrack

i lost skeleton belt, md +8, exep shard +7 dual rol. And got it all back.

The problem is K2 knew about it! They read the forums. They´ve could simply replaced the /merchant with /shout or some useless command in their servers, thus no patching needed and no assistance from the producers in the mean time. But they did nothing! Sure people will get their items back, but some of them wont and actually some of the items will get duped

1 month? u sure are patient h34r:[/b]

..l..

even if they wan to replace /merchant to some other useless command, they will need TIME to recode the damn shit and then do patching... u will need days not minutes...

this merchant bug didnt last a week... with 2-3 days of the 1st few post/complains... everything is settled... now that K2 is a B on the BBB... perhaps, this prove they are worthy of the grade?

mammlea2

..l..

even if they wan to replace /merchant to some other useless command, they will need TIME to recode the damn shit and then do patching... u will need days not minutes...

this merchant bug didnt last a week... with 2-3 days of the 1st few post/complains... everything is settled... now that K2 is a B on the BBB... perhaps, this prove they are worthy of the grade?[/b]
    Actually it can be done in 30 seconds, I know cos I just did it in my private server

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

yes i think so

..l..

this merchant bug didnt last a week... with 2-3 days of the 1st few post/complains... everything is settled... now that K2 is a B on the BBB... perhaps, this prove they are worthy of the grade?[/b]

Out for longer than a week. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=250569

First time K2 did something to help players with a real problem. Hope they can build on this.

Cmon guys.

They are atleast trying to help which is a change from the past.

How can you sit there and complain they are taking too long.

Even if they miss a few people out, its still a MASSIVE improvement from them. Anyone who cannot appreciate this improvement is francly, an idiot.[/b]
    Well said, sir.

i even got my stone splitter back I was cleaning inn and merchanted it for 2m. After 1 h some1 bought it for 1.71512 and now they sent me back

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Metalkon")</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("GrAnNy_Warrior")
    any1 who bought those items of a hacker are also banned.. a clannie bought some shit of a guy for 100 mil wich would be worth over 10GB so he bought it and now his lvl 80 is banned :G[/b]
    ...[/b][/quote]

Anyone able to confirm this?

theeps

I agree with Resser and Frukwan, atleast they did somthing and didnt do anything. If they would of done nothing people would have lost tons of shit and those people would of got away with bugging and stealing stuff.

I also think they could have done it sooner, Knight online always takes forever to figure stuff out and I can understand a little bit but somtimes it takes them a while.

So overall they did good on this situation.

glaciuxx

Serva

Why would they wait a few days before doing something:
    1) first they have to figure out where the problem is situated
    2) as in every compagnie, they will probably have a meeting about it to find solutions and create them.
    3) downtime = lost money, so they waited till the next maintenance (a bit extended)
    4) if they would take the server down right away, those that complain on everything, would have another reason to do so again because with the maintenance, they would have double downtime

My point of view (not that it matters alot): Gratz K2 on your major improvement. I just restarted playing after more than a year of "retirement" and i can only notice that K2 has changed alot in the positive way! Let&#39;s hope they keep it up like that. If it remains like that, then they do deserve that better ranking they got on the "BBB"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12