Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hacked by Kingscaar

This is a discussion on Hacked by Kingscaar within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not everyone can be lucky, but seriously...sharing accounts is not smart. that goes without saying... ...weird thing is that he ...
Page: 2

Banned

Not everyone can be lucky, but seriously...sharing accounts is not smart. that goes without saying...

...weird thing is that he was trying to trade me a Fov +2 for a Roc +1 and RE +1....
    ....so maybe i'll reconsider that trade [/b]

do it and give me my fov back <3

gRaT

sorry to hear that

Banned

what goes around comes around

do it and give me my fov back <3[/b]

u bought a fov +2? how much did u blow on that XD

Richard_II

Sorry to hear that this happened and hope that you are able to sort this; I have posted in our clan forums in the past recommending that people do not share accounts for this exact reason.

When typ0 and I were both scammed some time ago for some items it was by someone from estonia using the destroyer_master warrior; this warrior has some history on it appearantly.

Also, sharing an account w/the secret answer posted in cs tickets wasn&#39;t very wise either. <_<

Banned

u bought a fov +2? how much did u blow on that XD[/b]
    got it from a turk in moradon.....kinda....ripped him off u could say :lol:

what can i say? aellio accused me of scamming some mage items from him few months back when we split up over mage, and after disproving that bullshit, this kind of crap happens. i guess the lesson is dont spam shit like "give me my money fuking scammer" when u obviously havent been scammed

anyways, my past aside, this is sad. i sold some gbs to kingscaar some months ago, so i have his personal info (he lives in canada) but i want more proof and specifically talk to him myself on msn b4 i start believing this. i should also point out aellio made a FAKE "i got hacked" post previously (on dark crusade clan forums), not to mention the msn convo i have of him lying through his teeth saying "wtfomgigothacked".

too many people full of shit, and this is what happens. i guess u also got another reason to not give me my 5 gbs back eh <_<

GetRichOrDieTrying

oops double post

GetRichOrDieTrying

what can i say? aellio accused me of scamming some mage items from him few months back when we split up over mage, and after disproving that bullshit, this kind of crap happens. i guess the lesson is dont spam shit like "give me my money fuking scammer" when u obviously havent been scammed
    anyways, my past aside, this is sad. i sold some gbs to kingscaar some months ago, so i have his personal info (he lives in canada) but i want more proof and specifically talk to him myself on msn b4 i start believing this. i should also point out aellio made a FAKE "i got hacked" post previously (on dark crusade clan forums), not to mention the msn convo i have of him lying through his teeth saying "wtfomgigothacked".
    too many people full of shit, and this is what happens. i guess u also got another reason to not give me my 5 gbs back eh <_<[/b]
    i think he really got hacked this time

Destroyer_Master

typo man u dont know what u r taking about it is not just 1 person that did not get scamed so i say u should show some respect to the other players before typing anything else

and Kanscaar man i dont know what to say to u, u embaris urself as a muslim

kingscaar

everything sold SUCK DEEZ

Banned

everything sold SUCK DEEZ[/b]

man why would u do this? everyone trusted you. u couldnt been so much better off

lol wOw.. Owned. =/

what goes around comes around[/b]
    \__/ <--- my care cup i dont need to say more Raffu was ur scammer kthx bb

on the other side ossjo ur a fag man and all the other people saiyng like wow owned FUK U how would you feel if someoen scammed ur ass and someone posted owned fuk off GOLD RULE: treat others as u wanted to be treated. no more to say

everything sold SUCK DEEZ[/b]

fuk you <_<

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast