Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hacked by Kingscaar

This is a discussion on Hacked by Kingscaar within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well from the looks of the msn conv he did it cuz he really hated magic n tht other guy ...
Page: 4

Th3Gam3

well from the looks of the msn conv he did it cuz he really hated magic n tht other guy "cuz they talk trash" n thts sad shit 2 hear but like he says hes a hood nigga n he dont gave a fuk bout wat ppl over the internet thing bout him cuz 2 him it was a easy ticket 2 make some easy cash n dip outta ko, sad tht he went tht low didnt think he was tht kind of person

DragonFire

what a fuckin dick

i had a similar kind of convo with healmyass/kingscaar, and apparently it came down to aellio and magic and some bs they supposedly did gave him just enough motive to say what the hell and go all out on whatever he could get his hands on.

this scenario is so strange i have to take a few mins to mention it. soon after aellio bought the priest, i heard from scaar that he was going to be playing aellio's priest since aellio was gonna be playing mrzlies (since javi left game for awhile). at that precise moment, i told scaar he shouldnt share chars with aellio, having myself had prior experiences with him. aellio can act like a kid in ways i really havent seen from anyone else in ko, and some of the shit that went on b/w me and him had me wanting to take over his old mage acc and take his shit- thats how bad it was at a few points. ofc, i never did take anything, but i knew the way things tend to go with people as emo as aellio, so trouble is usually just around the corner. its so ironic that shit happens not 1 or 2 weeks after i tell scaar he shouldnt be sharing chars..guess i should have told aellio scaar was a conscience-less hoebag who has no respect for other peoples shit. that aside, the whole thing goes to show that attitude and how u treat people go a long way, even in the wrong direction.

no real reason to give condolences anywhere, not to imply what happened what deserved, but oh well. things like the internet let people run and hide like nothing else, so it shouldnt be surprising that something like this happens with people u don know.

<3

ps- aellio, u still owe me 5 gbs h34r:

Banned

i was in vent with ossjo after it happened. i said.

"its ok, im not mad." " just wanna know...why?&#39;

he said that we talk to much shit but he wouldnt ever tell me what we said, which pretty much means that he&#39;s lying and felt like being an ass and decided to take our shit. -_-

Aba

He&#39;s the biggest scammer in Dies and a secondary scammer on just about every server, what can you expect? Just dont talk to him. There is no talking to people like this. He is the equivilent to the turks in moradon who trade scam people by switching the item to a look-alike the second time they trade ya, and I&#39;m sure he&#39;s tried that before too. There is no names in ko for him, just victims. When he says he wouldn&#39;t have done it to anyone else he&#39;s lying, he and magic got along great. Both very sophmoric, very "ghetto" etc. But anyway, at least magic isn&#39;t a scammer, he&#39;s a good clannie and shit. Scaar is just a kid with a ps3.

And he&#39;s not content like he says, he will continue. He already was trying to get all buddy-buddy with silverblade&#39;s clan before I got in there and recognized his voice and got him kicked from her clan sad, but he wont be working anyone except turks on my watch. The new char (which he stole from aellio) is now named IPapooseI - (NAS had a rogue in the day named Papoose, so we know this is for sure NAS, as much as he denies it, not to mention that I had Will check out his IP. Also, he says he didn&#39;t take the lvl 75 mage, but just yesterday he told Silverblade that he had a lvl 75 mage that he bought which he is also going to bring to her clan after he gets it some items (aka change it&#39;s name so it wouldn&#39;t be recognized by honorable members)

Anyway all in all, it doesn&#39;t matter. He wont get anymore from DarkCrusade. Sad thing is he was so trusted in our clan that if he wanted these items he could have just hung around and used them, or asked me for some money to buy some shit and I would have,...that&#39;s how much I trusted him. But scammers are SICK they have no conscience and no remorse for others. Like he said, they&#39;re "hood niggas" - the lowest of the fucking low on the face of the Earth.

Banned

He&#39;s the biggest scammer in Dies and a secondary scammer on just about every server, what can you expect? Just dont talk to him. There is no talking to people like this. He is the equivilent to the turks in moradon who trade scam people by switching the item to a look-alike the second time they trade ya, and I&#39;m sure he&#39;s tried that before too. There is no names in ko for him, just victims. When he says he wouldn&#39;t have done it to anyone else he&#39;s lying, he and magic got along great. Both very sophmoric, very "ghetto" etc. But anyway, at least magic isn&#39;t a scammer, he&#39;s a good clannie and shit. Scaar is just a kid with a ps3.
    And he&#39;s not content like he says, he will continue. He already was trying to get all buddy-buddy with silverblade&#39;s clan before I got in there and recognized his voice and got him kicked from her clan sad, but he wont be working anyone except turks on my watch. The new char (which he stole from aellio) is now named IPapooseI - (NAS had a rogue in the day named Papoose, so we know this is for sure NAS, as much as he denies it, not to mention that I had Will check out his IP. Also, he says he didn&#39;t take the lvl 75 mage, but just yesterday he told Silverblade that he had a lvl 75 mage that he bought which he is also going to bring to her clan after he gets it some items (aka change it&#39;s name so it wouldn&#39;t be recognized by honorable members)
    Anyway all in all, it doesn&#39;t matter. He wont get anymore from DarkCrusade. Sad thing is he was so trusted in our clan that if he wanted these items he could have just hung around and used them, or asked me for some money to buy some shit and I would have,...that&#39;s how much I trusted him. But scammers are SICK they have no conscience and no remorse for others. Like he said, they&#39;re "hood niggas" - the lowest of the fucking low on the face of the Earth.[/b]

sex pls <3

Typo seriously fuk sake man you do not know shit about me correct me or not i was not the one to go crazy yes i did play a couple jokes and shit but it wasnt anything big. big deal. ur the one who fuking starting spamming me all this bs about DarkCrusade how we are faggots and how stupid we are and shit and that you wanted to give me the iteams now or you would keep them remember that? i can get loggs if you want me so dont post false.

GetRichOrDieTrying

fuk u x1x unblock me on msn
    and stop ip banning me on TS

Inactive Member

rice lets have sex, we can be dikes cause were both female now
    (im talking IG u horny nerds)

Typo seriously fuk sake man you do not know shit about me correct me or not i was not the one to go crazy yes i did play a couple jokes and shit but it wasnt anything big. big deal. ur the one who fuking starting spamming me all this bs about DarkCrusade how we are faggots and how stupid we are and shit and that you wanted to give me the iteams now or you would keep them remember that? i can get loggs if you want me so dont post false.[/b]

u missed the part where i said i was so pissed i would have scammed u? its there if u read it. i&#39;ve also gotten to know most of DC individually, and they have turned out to be fairly classy people, more than i can say for some. anyways, i&#39;ve had enough of your bullshit and jokes, so lets leave it at that.

my condolences to all the gg&#39;s in darkcrusade, u guys didnt deserve an ass like that to get fked over by (sorry about the pun).

much lowe aba, getrich, magic, et all <3

Aba

Thanks, we&#39;ll recover. Just items xD - in fact, since he left, we&#39;ve had some good luck

what could it be?

awww, ossjo&#39;s dream item

BattalionCommander

Grats on the drops. They&#39;ve been a long time coming. :P

I found an unique soul pot yesterday <_<

NAS has blocked me on msn <_<

Doom356

Hey Im new

Doom356

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast