Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hacked My Account or accuont login bug

This is a discussion on Hacked My Account or accuont login bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well log in this morning and looks like someone hacked all my stuff but didnt take coins and crapy items ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Hacked My Account or accuont login bug

Well log in this morning and looks like someone hacked all my stuff but didnt take coins and crapy items like acid pots
    maybe that account log in bug that people have been having but whatever it is this game and the company who runs it blows

Items gone:

shell set +8 had for lon time now many dupe wipes
    raptor +8 had for lon time now many dupe wipes
    mirage sword +7 reduced
    glave +7 reduced
    3x WE had for one year
    IN had for month
    Gb had for one year
    dual rols +1
    opal earing drop from tk
    and other warrior items....seems they only took warrrior items and not the mage stuff i had on account that is worth some money

no one had pass and id and no one shares account with me

i know people have been having problems with other people loging onto there accounts with that bug and i sure i am a victim of this as well as they did not take over 200 mill in coins and left all kind of other items

so what do i do other then put a gay cs ticket in and wait for them to tell me we cant help you

Default Re: Hacked My Account

Originally posted by tez/aja
    so what do i do other then put a gay cs ticket in and wait for them to tell me we cant help you
    Unless you know someone up there that's about it unfortunately. Only a couple people i have seen get help with that sort of thing because they know some gm or have the phone number to k2 or whatever. The rest of us are pretty much screwed.

Und3RgrounD

omg man , another good friend of mine quiting i gues , hope k2 helps you out..

UnderworlD

omfg m8 dont quit plz :unsure: ffs k2 actions

You get what u deserve for buying babashoped items and fuking the game over. Sucks you got hacked but thats even more of a reason ur stupid for spending all your money on a game.

Banned

hey fuck head i didnt spend anything on this game....most of that money i paid for items with was money i sold gbs or droped items and rest were gyfts from friends

if anything i have made money on this game

is it babashop if you dont use your real money from your paychecks cause to me its the same as my buying with coins .... i just converted them into real money now stfu and get a clue

i think i hear a flame war erupting :x

Banned

no flame shurt here....i dont care what anyone says

when i cant buy a WE in game for less than 80gbs that is a waste

do the math...but even them most wont sell it in game for coins

so lets say they do 60-80 gbs is what it goes for so 60 gbs x 2 usd each on ebay or ranking = 120 so why not just pay for after selling your gbs for 120 and only pay 70 for one

that applies to every good items i have ....i paid for them with gbs but i just converted it in usd 1st same principal....noting out of my pocket

see my point....some people are not that smart

The point isnt how you got the money, its who you bought the items from. You obtain items no one else can... at least not with an incredible ammount of money, +8 shell set legit my ass.

Not that I care or anything, even with that gear you sucked.

Banned

only item i got from KoM was shell peice and thats all ...rest from rescpectable player

ok again i say whatever...anytime u wanna 1v1 me i will do it naked and kick you in head like the little bitch you are now stfu

Originally posted by tez/aja
    only item i got from KoM was shell set and thats all ...rest from rescpectable player
    yeah thats *all* :rollseyes:

Banned

zzz dude NOT AGAIN! Please take my advice and quit.. atleast sell all ur items u have "remaining" and start over

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tez/aja
    only item i got from KoM was shell set and thats all ...rest from rescpectable player
    yeah thats *all* :rollseyes:[/b]
    it was n00b....KoM dones make jewels and what else i get from him .... the glave or mirage +7 reduced

your a real fucking moron now stfu

the raptor i bought from someone never from KoM

also zaraki....i was not hacked or scammed here there is still so much left in my inn that was worth coins

i think i have same problem as diewithmykiss and many others where someone log into there account and they go into mine....its a bug and was posted already

stevouk

OMFG AJA MAN I PM'D YOU AND SOMEONE ANSWERED FUKKKKK I CANT REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID HIS NAME WAS BUT HE SAID HE WAS YOUR BEST MATE OMFG!!!!!! HE SAID SORRY THIS ISNT TEZZ BUT I WILL PASS THE MESSAGE ON OMG OMG OMG I WILL TRY REMEMBER THE NAME MAN

Banned

Originally posted by stevouk
    OMFG AJA MAN I PM'D YOU AND SOMEONE ANSWERED FUKKKKK I CANT REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID HIS NAME WAS BUT HE SAID HE WAS YOUR BEST MATE OMFG!!!!!! HE SAID SORRY THIS ISNT TEZZ BUT I WILL PASS THE MESSAGE ON OMG OMG OMG I WILL TRY REMEMBER THE NAME MAN *
    yeah dude that was the guy who he though he loged into his account but got mine stupid k2 bug ....is why he didnt take all my shit....he was shocked as well to even get into a account like that....if he was true hacked he would have cleaned me out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast