Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hacked My Account or accuont login bug

This is a discussion on Hacked My Account or accuont login bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 2

stevouk

W0lF

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why u ?? i hope k2 fix bug soon

About u items, sorry but i think no chance for recover all , same as me.

I going to log now .

Banned

wolf WE u gaveme gone as well....what a waste ....was going for +1 and didnt do it yet

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Start another account bro.... in a nation that you dont want to play, make lvl enought to set up as shell priest and nation transfer to set your points to battle priest. WOHOOOO 1200 AC and 2k ap ftw ...........
    Well you did it with your mage, so no respect for you baba. You complain that you got fuked by a game bug. Well you ABUSED game bug too.
    If i remember correctly, you said that you were not abusing it becouse it was something you dont asked to, so it was kinda like a "gıft" . Well now a bug happened to someone, and he was "gıfted" with your itams. So he is not abusing the bug at all, if he followed you line of thought, its only santa claus gıfting ıtans for him
    ZUAHAHAHAHAHA

Banned

Originally posted by Gollum
    Start another account bro.... in a nation that you dont want to play, make lvl enought to set up as shell priest and nation transfer to set your points to battle priest. WOHOOOO 1200 AC and 2k ap ftw ...........
    Well you did it with your mage, so no respect for you baba. You complain that you got fuked by a game bug. Well you ABUSED game bug too.
    If i remember correctly, you said that you were not abusing it becouse it was something you dont asked to, so it was kinda like a "gıft" . Well now a bug happened to someone, and he was "gıfted" with your itams. So he is not abusing the bug at all, if he followed you line of thought, its only santa claus gıfting ıtans for him *
    ZUAHAHAHAHAHA
    i know you dont see me mad...i can only laugh and my gyft was for a extra 20 stats into hp instead of putting them into int....good example fuck bags (sarcasim)....little bit diff here with items and not stat points

plus yeah he was gyfted my tiems and i not mad at him...for abusing the bug....mad at k2 for having that bug

but in general not really mad at all since i expect this from this company and game.....so oh well just play naked and luckily my chitin set is being borrowed by friend and so is CE +1

i have been actually laughing and pretty cheery so far all day on ts with my friends....just another bump in the road....if i get my shit back i do if not oh well

naked warrior i will still own you all .... :P love love to all the people who actually feel and the ones who flame wait till it happens to you....and it will

HELL FOR ALL WE REALLY KNOW GM COULD BE HACKING PEOPLE FOR THERE NICE ITEMS TO SELL TO OTHERS....IN THIS GAME I WOULD EXPECT THAT NOW AT THIS POINT WHAT I SEE WITH GMS AND MANY PEOPLE

Banned

lmao i saw a huge naked human warrior following me i was like WTF IS ThAT and saw ur nick.. :P Stop playing naked!!! h43r:

Banned

on way baba i owned 6 paper mages so far and only died 9 times ftw ....i still own even naked with a bone cleaver+6 with mp absorb

i still got more skills then these fags flaming me even naked so they can fuck off

come back zaraki lets 1v1 made you redball a few times ...lmao :P

Banned

Im scared h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by Zaraki
    Im scared *h43r:
    :P :lol: i am coming for you baba....lol....

Vlein

lol tez, yesterday in d2 when u tried to kill whisper_secret, he was parasited and tormented >_< and i massived u hehehehaha

Banned

Originally posted by Vlein
    lol tez, yesterday in d2 when u tried to kill whisper_secret, he was parasited and tormented >_< and i massived *u hehehehaha
    so was i baba....you have 2 duffers in that party :blink: wtf

and dro goes for me 1st ever time wtf....dro is gay

its was fun anyhows :P :lol:

Vlein

:wub: i massive every1 with raptor+8, just for fun xD
    (dro not in our party) hehe it was fun

Banned

:wub: i massive every1 with raptor+8, just for fun xD
    (dro not in our party) hehe it was fun
    no massive plys oky oky men :lol:

Vlein

i am massive u forevers o.o and tempests cause he hurts too xD

Banned

i am massive u forevers o.o and tempests cause he hurts too xD
    well no more massive oky cause no i have bone cleaver +6 mp absorb :wacko: :blink:

so leave me alone and no massive now :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast