Dlcz bugged?

This is a discussion on Dlcz bugged? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am seeing scaled skin and getting 1 hit spiked... (I have 2.9k hp buffed as an archer with all ...
Page: 1

Default Dlcz bugged?

I am seeing scaled skin and getting 1 hit spiked... (I have 2.9k hp buffed as an archer with all quest jewels/803 defense and 15 DD).. also KOXP is so rampant that i get ksed like a bitch.. just beramus? or everywhere?

taking_back_sunday

thers a decent amount of arrow shower hackers on ares but no 1 hit spikes :x

i 1 hit some peepz when they r maliced...

maxbg

hmm i remember on my lvl55 sin with mds 8 chitins7 wp elf belt and quest rings/earrings i was spiking ppl for 800-900. Imagine with elf belt+1 shards8 chitins8/or paper rogue with +9 plates wp+1 even +2 and lvl59(which is 100-200ap more than 55) i would probably spike for 1000+. So yes its possible and especially when it is beramus -_-

i have 3k.. hp almost.. 2k more than 1k.. and 1 dd and 803 defense fully buffed though... i swear 60+ have gotten into ardream somehow

420_69

i had a friend who 1hit spiked ppl not very hard

and some ppl get their dcz char really good gear like X1X from diez his dcz sin had nice dags and crazy uniques soo its possible

No - there is no way you can 1-hit spike 3K HP with 802 ac and 15DD.
    I have ac 700 & 25DDand even X1X only spiked me for 800.

This kind of damage is simply not feasible - not even with 60+ sins. My main char (paper mage) had similar stats - I have never been 1-hit by whatever lvl of sin.

The only way to 1-hit spike is if unbuffed or parasited.

420_69

ya thats tru if u had that dd then u got fucked over somehow mayb a bug

but i doubt even lvl 70+ sin with stats like that could 1hit u