Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

hacked...was there a wave of hacks?

This is a discussion on hacked...was there a wave of hacks? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, so i wasnt able to log on for the past 6 months or so because of "banned account" bs ...
Page: 1

Default hacked...was there a wave of hacks?

ok,

so i wasnt able to log on for the past 6 months or so because of "banned account" bs from not logging on for a while...

im on now and my character is completely naked...all of the sealed items are gone...

any idea how this happened?

was there, yet another, db hacking or wave of hacks?

thanks for any info

probably just got nttgamed (robbing customers with db h4cks)
    iJackTR likes this.

i figured it was some sort of db thing or something...no way anyone knew my pw...

That database was hacked maby over 10 times since those hackers always got the newest passwords to the game and there was 5 day "Maintanance" when they tryed to recover all the data and secure those servers, but sadly they never tell us anything so most of the players didnt go and change theyr passwords and then the got hacked and now there is maby 300+ hacked accounts or the other thing would be that NTTGame just deleted items from players did put all the servers down, act like idiots (they always been like that), never told us anything and so on and so on.
    Maby we will never know unless that hacker releases list of id's or something to prove the point that they were really hacked and then NTTGame cant say anymore "we were not hacked, there is no "super hacker" and maby some day in far far at future we would get our items back, but dont get your hopes up since KO has always been hosted by greedy idiots.
    Another thing is funny that their Forums have been down soon maby a month and what kind of host cant even fix a forums...... MGame sure does know how to pick those hosts to KO

My accounts got 20 letter,number password so no-one can access to those accounts and if my money is gone from resell account then that should be enough proof that NTTGame was behind this.

GL with your account with cs monkeys.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

samrthing happend to me

nttgame/mgames fault

Quote Originally Posted by suikkeli View Post
    That database was hacked maby over 10 times since those hackers always got the newest passwords to the game and there was 5 day "Maintanance" when they tryed to recover all the data and secure those servers, but sadly they never tell us anything so most of the players didnt go and change theyr passwords and then the got hacked and now there is maby 300+ hacked accounts or the other thing would be that NTTGame just deleted items from players did put all the servers down, act like idiots (they always been like that), never told us anything and so on and so on.
    Maby we will never know unless that hacker releases list of id's or something to prove the point that they were really hacked and then NTTGame cant say anymore "we were not hacked, there is no "super hacker" and maby some day in far far at future we would get our items back, but dont get your hopes up since KO has always been hosted by greedy idiots.
    Another thing is funny that their Forums have been down soon maby a month and what kind of host cant even fix a forums...... MGame sure does know how to pick those hosts to KO

My accounts got 20 letter,number password so no-one can access to those accounts and if my money is gone from resell account then that should be enough proof that NTTGame was behind this.

GL with your account with cs monkeys.
    thanks for your reply...im guessing thats what happened...

no way in hell i got my password stolen otherwise...it was a new account and it was impossible for anyone to have gotten my password otherwise.
    my email linked to the account and passwords were all in-tact...so i had to have been hacked some other way...

anyhows, just deleted the game...sucks but oh well. not wasting anymore time on this unless they fix it sometime down the road...

i guess its more diablo 3 for me

:s

db was not hacked , usko employers r giving id/pws for money i know they are noobs talking about security but is not that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
    db was not hacked , usko employers r giving id/pws for money i know they are noobs talking about security but is not that bad
    And I was kidnapped by aliens.

i got hack yesterday .. raptor +11 and items etc .. mgame really sux hate too much stupid company

nttgame not use to the amount of hacking possible like k2 were gonna be a while before the hacking dies down

any chance theyre restoring items? has anyone tried?

or are they gone forever?

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post

More than many have tryed, but they will say that they are "investigating" or "we dont restore items" or "get your self a firewall and antivirus blah blah" or they dont say anything. You could try to contact them and see what they will say.
    Some ppl got their messages where cs asked "hacked items, day, time, server, ign", but.... thats just the way say and nothing happends. Maby in next 1 - 2 years you might get your items back.
    I did send in total of 4 tickets and got answer to one and that was "we dont restore items, links to avira antivirus and other antivirus programs, firewall websites and crap about how i should take care of my email". Usualy if someone hacks your account they will go and change that password, take all items and money and not just money and unbinded items. Some ppl didnt lose +11reb items, becouse they were binded and some ppl did becouse they had kc enought to get those unbinded again.

So maby items are gone forever or we need to wait for new hoster who might keep their s**t together.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    nttgame not use to the amount of hacking possible like k2 were gonna be a while before the hacking dies down
    hacking was around even when K2 was on the things.. what makes you believe it will die?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    hacking was around even when K2 was on the things.. what makes you believe it will die?
    not as much as this and they also restored items etc

Quote Originally Posted by eebertay View Post

I got my 75 warrior hacked, I sent tickets everyday etc, then my rouge got banned, then my mage got hacked (all on different accounts) so good luck getting your items back bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast