Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hacked thx to KO website

This is a discussion on hacked thx to KO website within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sorry bro are all accounts has been gb wiped or only yours?[/b] I cant understand how is it website fault ...
Page: 2

zabjaka

sorry bro

are all accounts has been gb wiped or only yours?[/b]
    I cant understand how is it website fault when u lose Coins INGAME with level 1 char... K2 made a script that automatically bans all level 1-20 chars with more than 20 gb-s on it... So whats the deal with website here? O.o[/b]
    read?

Banned

sorry bro

are all accounts has been gb wiped or only yours?[/b]
    I have two accounts with lvl1's holding 60gb on each acc.
    Still alive, last time i checked was yesterday

I cant understand how is it website fault when u lose Coins INGAME with level 1 char... K2 made a script that automatically bans all level 1-20 chars with more than 20 gb-s on it... So whats the deal with website here? O.o[/b]
    i have 1 account with all lvls 1 with full gb on them (84gb in total) and all of the gb's were wiped and i said ok with that and screw the gb

another account (my brother one) has a lvl 78 Warrior and noob mage lvl 20 and rogue 59 and he had all the chars with Inn full of gb's (73gb in total)
    they banned this account for investigation but they opened it without deleting any gb last week
    and today we logged the account and all the gb's were gone and sc's were deleted and the inn was missed up (except the sealed items were there)

I only logged this account to the website before to make customer support tickets and i have 2 other accounts i never logged the website for over a year with them and all of them r full of gb's

only the warrior account got hacked (the one i logged the website with) and the rest of the 2 accounts r safe

Hey cutie Senior Member

u better split them apart more evenly, cuz it is still at ultimate risk..

u better split them apart more evenly, cuz it is still at ultimate risk..[/b]
    that's what i'm gonna do now, it's kinda scary.
    by the way, there is possibility they his pc was infected with a keylogger and the hacker tried to log by using a proxy, but either way that's sucks for you and for your brother, feel sorry for you kenny

Banned

I still don't believe that it's the fault of homepage... Homepage is actually nicely secured now, after the last "turk" attack. and The ticket system is protected even more. I think it is some coincidence that u got scammed just in time u logged into the hompeage, or prolly some of ur friends backstabbed u

or maybe the account was still under surveillance and because 2 days ago we put 15gb on the noobie char the mage on his account so they wiped all of the gb but that would be stupid f they have done that

draviste

so i logged over 20 times on website to make CS's[/b]
    You burned alot of bridges with ole k2 staff, so i wouldnt be suprised if there having a little fun with your accounts, rofl.

DarkSynth

poor guy

el_loko

kenbachi srry for you

i got hacked through the website feb 07
    i bought a warior on logos, 3 months later i log into the website to change my password (first time logging in the website since i bought the account), next day my char is level 59 all unsealed items gone including my gm event 9999 potions

lil_mageskillz

srry to hear hope u get ur stuff bak

or maybe the account was still under surveillance and because 2 days ago we put 15gb on the noobie char the mage on his account so they wiped all of the gb but that would be stupid f they have done that[/b]
    1st it aint the homepage which got you hacked, k2 ''was investigating'' the accounts, all the same shit happend to me, when the accs were unbanned all dem money was gone, they just deleted the coins...
    2nd yes u lost that many gb's, i lost more than twice your ammount...
    3rd u wont get it back believe me, thats the reason i stopped playing ko, my main thing was Gb's on this game
    FUCK K2

1st it aint the homepage which got you hacked, k2 ''was investigating'' the accounts, all the same shit happend to me, when the accs were unbanned all dem money was gone, they just deleted the coins...
    2nd yes u lost that many gb's, i lost more than twice your ammount...
    3rd u wont get it back believe me, thats the reason i stopped playing ko, my main thing was Gb's on this game
    FUCK K2[/b]
    yeah u r right even tho i still have almost the same gb amount left but it fucking pisses me off

It took me alot of time to get those gb's and i waited like 8 months for prices to drop when they were sky high and when the almost the time to play with the market i got fucked by K2

thx guys for the support so be careful of the website in the mean time and if ur account were banned for the gb's thing dont put anymore gb's on it until later time cuz u might get screwed

zabjaka

when the accs were unbanned all dem money was gone, they just deleted the coins...[/b]

wow usko sux suxxxx bad, delete legit gbs, but gms dont even bother to log on and ban or even ip ban koxpers, so dumb...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast