Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hacked thx to KO website

This is a discussion on hacked thx to KO website within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow man that sux. u been flaming and spamming the hell out of the support? had a 70 mage with ...
Page: 3

Zaczaco11

wow man that sux. u been flaming and spamming the hell out of the support?

had a 70 mage with 5 gb's hacked via website. started a topic on ko forums and it turned out around 50-60 ppl were hacked in that week. topic was deleted and account warned to 67%(from 0) i spammed the support thru a dcz account. first response was theres no proof you were hacked. sent in another with all payment info asking for password reset (because password was changed) they said they needed all the sq's to reset password. so i did that and they said those werent the right sq's. soooo i resent it with the whole story and i got threatened to have my account banned from the game for spammin CST. GG k2. go wow, nuff said

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quit KO or stop whining, there's nothing we can do.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

So you cant hold 21 gbs on noob (lvl 1 - 20) account anymore ? They' ll wipe all coins ?

btw: Sad to hear that this happened to you Kenny... :/

So you cant hold 21 gbs on noob (lvl 1 - 20) account anymore ? They' ll wipe all coins ?

btw: Sad to hear that this happened to you Kenny... :/[/b]
    thx Darken

and yeah true if u have a char with lvl below 30 dont put coins on it even if it was in ur main acc. cuz they might wipe all the coins on the acc.

HaMaD

bs the website is safe.[/b]
    +1

Sad to see u ken leave .. or get hacked

u were gg

anyway u should post this on ko forum or pm linus

Banned

I just wrote a ticket yesterday/changed my password why didn't I get hacked? Lets all blame K2 for getting scammed after sharing our accounts. Are you sure you really trust your brother? Sometimes human weaknesses flare up and we scam our relatives. Last monday, I stole my brother's share of Twinkie cause I was hungry.

HaMaD

I just wrote a ticket yesterday/changed my password why didn't I get hacked? Lets all blame K2 for getting scammed after sharing our accounts. Are you sure you really trust your brother? Sometimes human weaknesses flare up and we scam our relatives. Last monday, I stole my brother's share of Twinkie cause I was hungry.[/b]
    u got banned 999 days of koranking
    u got banned 999 days of offical forum

why dont u stop begin a gay ?? ko4life is ur last forum (only if turk forum:P)

stop acting like k2 or Mr.LOOK I HAVE THE BIGGEST PENIS EVER!!

Banned

u got banned 999 days of koranking
    u got banned 999 days of offical forum
    why dont u stop begin a gay ?? ko4life is ur last forum (only if turk forum:P)
    stop acting like k2 or Mr.LOOK I HAVE THE BIGGEST PENIS EVER!![/b]
    like oh my god a dirty looking person with pimples on his face is trying to stalk me; i need to go wash my face so i don't get infected by ugliness

HaMaD

like oh my god a dirty looking person with pimples on his face is trying to stalk me; i need to go wash my face so i don't get infected by ugliness[/b]
    hi make sense pls

I just wrote a ticket yesterday/changed my password why didn't I get hacked? Lets all blame K2 for getting scammed after sharing our accounts. Are you sure you really trust your brother? Sometimes human weaknesses flare up and we scam our relatives. Last monday,[/b]
    it seems u have some serious issues if u dont trust anyone not even ur own brother :huh:

u better start making friends instead of enemies cuz u only live once in this world

p.s read the topic and reply's more carefully to be in the picture b4 replying

draviste

I am sure it was a database hack your brother seems gg

vinnietjeuH

hah, i lost 60gb but i had 2 lvl 1 chars and 1 lvl 59 ( dlw char ) where the money was on but still lost everything :lol: glad i quited this fucked game

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

DAMN, didn't know about this, kenny u r not the only one who lost gbs

DAMN, didn't know about this, kenny u r not the only one who lost gbs [/b]
    yea also some other ppl lost their gbs :angry:

Banned

I just lost 84gb in my noobie account cuz of lvl's 1 block thing K2 did and they wiped all the coins

and now my brother account gb's over 74gb was taken from the account cuz during the acc's block time last week they blocked the account cuz he had a lvl 20 char with 21gb on it

so i logged over 20 times on website to make CS's and it seems thx to the website we were hacked now (all the sealed items r still there). Also the SC's were taken too

so in total 160gb was gone in 2 weeks thx to Gay K2

now i want to change the password and the website is still not secured so even if am gonna change the pass i will be still getting hacked

screw that![/b]
    fucking owned

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast