Buying KC from playspan using paypal

This is a discussion on Buying KC from playspan using paypal within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi! I tried to purchase 3200KC on playspan using paypal but i got some weird paypal express checkout 10417 error ...
Page: 1

Default Buying KC from playspan using paypal

Hi! I tried to purchase 3200KC on playspan using paypal but i got some weird paypal express checkout 10417 error and i didnt recieve any ESN code but the money was taken. Any of u guys tried to purchase KC today and got the same error?

Inactive Member

you must contact paypal customer service(you should receive a very fast answer) and send a ticket in playspan.

Alright ill try that

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

playspan sucks it refuse my payment.

if you are new to playspan it usually refuses your payment as well as if you try to buy to many kc codes in one day. the error happened to me also and the money was returned to me without asking.

Thug Life Baybbeehhh! Senior Member SizzleMyNizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkpriest22 View Post
    you must contact paypal customer service(you should receive a very fast answer) and send a ticket in playspan.
    can u explain a bit more...i had a same problem couple months ago they took 40$ from me but i didn't get 3200 kc code :/

I had similar experience....i did get the exact error message and what happened is that on my paypal account it says "Transaction cancelled" but i never received money back. Maybe its not Playspan issue because their support assured me money isnt charged by them. I guess PayPal support must be contacted.

check if there is a dispute opened in your account if not then the money must be charged by playspan, paypal itself will never eat your money.

I kept on having the same issues, would not accept paypal or even directly via credit card. I read somewhere that buying certain items, or buying from playspan altogether is for USA/Canada only...not sure. I live in Australia

jlacroix

I've been having similar issues for the last week as well with PayPal. The process goes through and is canceled at the very end of the transaction. The money is never removed from my PayPal account it just shows up as a canceled transaction.

I have had trouble from playspan at times, but my issue is that I cant log into paypal. My friends have told me that they have had your issue with them as well, so I try to just buy KC straight off the PUS

playspan sucks,just wonder why gamefirst suggest us to buy kc there.

StarDaggers

Guys dont use Playspan the same thing happend to me and I just gave up and went elsewhere.

Use Shattered Crystal -> I have recently bought KC through them and they were fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by StarDaggers View Post
    Guys dont use Playspan the same thing happend to me and I just gave up and went elsewhere.

Use Shattered Crystal -> I have recently bought KC through them and they were fantastic.
    hmm yea they are better,at lease when i check out,they accepted my payment,but after few mins,they refunded me and told me they dont allow any non Latin words in the address,the wired thing is i can't change address information when check out.