hacks are back in a big way :(

This is a discussion on hacks are back in a big way :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well im starting to notice alot of hacks comming back and im in c-west so im sure other servers know ...
Page: 1

assassin110490

Default hacks are back in a big way :(

well im starting to notice alot of hacks comming back and im in c-west so im sure other servers know all about em just vsed mage with speed hack and burst ignition that could hit mobs and not agro em, and a priest running heal good way to spoil my day of and that respect party with them so sad

YouWillFail

Speed hack has been an issue for a while, and priest is most likely Tbling or just koxping cuz KO never fixed spam heal for priest.

usually means there is new free koxp out there in the forums or whatever

only desent ppl buy the cards for the HF

Snorlax999

I hadn't see hack on C-W..
    Maybe I should have seen 1 or 2 person through walls ..
    But that's all..

hacks are always around, since every patch.

hacks will never be removed lol, imposible ruins KO day by day

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

hacks i repeat WILL NEVER be fixed. hence go look @ sum of my old post, i have stopped playing this game for a loooooong time for the reasons being of ppl hacking, and look @ it today, ppl still hacking this game... its sad... lol

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Just saw some hackers from 2 hours scammed patel at moradon by the trade glitch method

Well I hadn't noticed any in pk the past 6 months or so but just the last couple days I noticed a human mage in ardream with speed/wall/ignition hack. Really difficult to stay alive when he gets those ignitions on yah but he is an easy spike and thrust.

The hacks are still very active in exping/farming/mining its just not as easy to find.

kxp will always be there n along with hacks but nowadays its useless in pk where the real fun is had in ko, really there so many 80+ on CW that a 80 char has gone to 50 usd easy and it dont matter, i play every few months and ill buy my char and im happy prices are lower cuz i dont have the time to lvl a char nemore and sure call me a baba but meh i play the game for the pk not to get to 83 so aslong as ppl kxp let em be it wont ever end... but with moves on server side now and that if kxp can be activated to kill some1 from another nation what move they gonna use? through arrow? everything takes mana its like killing an actual person whos not there and the bots mess up so its easier... aslong as pk is still kxp free im happy

assassin110490

:O JDizzle come back <3 this was only 2 hackers and i was angry at it probably over reacted but i have seen two mages on human side hacking 2 and one human rouge in bdw

I say dont waste your moeny to this gamee
    And k0xpr=Keylogger

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    kxp will always be there n along with hacks but nowadays its useless in pk where the real fun is had in ko, really there so many 80+ on CW that a 80 char has gone to 50 usd easy and it dont matter, i play every few months and ill buy my char and im happy prices are lower cuz i dont have the time to lvl a char nemore and sure call me a baba but meh i play the game for the pk not to get to 83 so aslong as ppl kxp let em be it wont ever end... but with moves on server side now and that if kxp can be activated to kill some1 from another nation what move they gonna use? through arrow? everything takes mana its like killing an actual person whos not there and the bots mess up so its easier... aslong as pk is still kxp free im happy
    most chars lvl 80 that are worth buying are like 100$ my lvl 81 priest i might be buying is gonna run me 120 usd