Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

had 1800m in inventory

This is a discussion on had 1800m in inventory within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm happy with the result, and I dont feel like I need to prove myself. I got what I wanted, ...
Page: 3

denon33

I'm happy with the result, and I dont feel like I need to prove myself. I got what I wanted, its sorted. Thats all there is to it. Are you too rapped up in a negative world? Just let someone be pleased at getting decent customer service for once. After all that is possible.

I dont care about be called a noobie, because I am. I'm not so covered in self love to know where i stand in this game. I'm shit at pk, and I'm a complete noob. I'm still learning, but we were all new once weren't we?

Yes I've made mistakes but I reckon we all did at some point. If players were just a little more honest, then people like me wouldn't get flamed for being naive and new. At least I'm honest dude and admit my failings. If I'm honest about that, why do u find it so hard to believe I got the help from K2? Makes no sense to flame me like that

gotbluntzz

fastest a ticket even went to undergoing inspection took atleast MINUMUM 24-48 hours for that to o happen then they escaalate it every time dont matter waht it is takes another 24 hours then u give them response takes 12 they give u response takes 12 give them takes 12 1 week later ur prollblem maybe be fixed worsen or fixable by ur own methods

denon33

fastest a ticket even went to undergoing inspection took atleast MINUMUM 24-48 hours for that to o happen then they escaalate it every time dont matter waht it is takes another 24 hours then u give them response takes 12 they give u response takes 12 give them takes 12 1 week later ur prollblem maybe be fixed worsen or fixable by ur own methods[/b]
    Sorta Off topic

Kinda undertood what u wrote, but man, read it back 1st and punctuate lol. English speakers are the worst in the world for correcting none fluent speakers. When I go to Amsterdam, or Munich, or La Rochelle, I have a go at speaking the lingo. Goes a long way to making your visit better. But with the advent of the internet, forums, chat rooms etc its only making fluent english speakers worse. Yes its the language for a global industrialised world, but I still like to say Dank U, Merci, or Danke. Just as a "Thank you", for those nations being nations and seperate from us. It would be a boring world otherwise

Banned Senior Member

btw... if boggie "lies", why would someone even come here and say he got his money back?
    wanna prove K2 do their job?, K2 is allready screwed and cant be saved...

so i may be the only one trusting this guy, cause i wouldnt come here and lie that i got my money back anyway...

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

hahaha that sux.

Its been this like 3 years now?

I don't know if what you're saying is true or not, but as for myself I sent nearly 150 tickets in my playtime and the fastest answer I got was in 4hours which is already fast... And this was a ticket where I was complimenting them for unbanning my account (so their answer ticket was just "thanks for your support etc")

For resolving issues tickets it was always more than 8hours for escalating ticket (80% of tickets are escalated) , and then another 12hours minimum...

Now I think

1) You're the luckiest person in KO
    2) You lied to shut mouth of people who laughed (which I can understand)

But really if it's true post a screenshot of the ticket, because i'm curious now!

King0fKingZ

Well i did and I dont spend every living hour of my time in this game taking screenshots. I didn't know about the 21gb thing, like I didn't know about 199+ items trade bug. Once I knew that I've not made the same mistake since. Yes I am new but I explained everything to K2, and for once they actually came through. My time is GMT, KOST -8hrs. Some customer support was online and helped, and for that I am very grateful

Yes I got the shards through interserver trade. All my actions are on these forums so u can surely see I am legit and fair trader. For once k2 came through so plz dont be so negative, accept they actually do their job well every now and then. Good for me, good for the guy that has the shards, and I now have +3 wp and +3 pp because K2 came through for me.[/b]
    hahahah k2 gift wp+3 and pp+3 are u dreaming dude ? They will never really never give items

denon33

"But really if it's true post a screenshot of the ticket, because i'm curious now!"

Read the thread plz. I stated I dont spend hrs taking ss. Geez. If u dont read the thread completely dont reply. And I'm the noob here? Why cant u believe that I got support when I really needed it? I'm the 1st to flame k2, I hate the bastards, But this time they came through for me. End of. Bored of all this shit. Any mod online, plz close topic. Bored of telling people I'm a noob, bored of getting flamed, bored of the insults, and bored with people who think they know everything,but know nothing

Birotx

screen or it never happened..
    atleast of wp/pp

Banned

"But really if it's true post a screenshot of the ticket, because i'm curious now!"

Read the thread plz. I stated I dont spend hrs taking ss. Geez. If u dont read the thread completely dont reply. And I'm the noob here? Why cant u believe that I got support when I really needed it? I'm the 1st to flame k2, I hate the bastards, But this time they came through for me. End of. Bored of all this shit. Any mod online, plz close topic. Bored of telling people I'm a noob, bored of getting flamed, bored of the insults, and bored with people who think they know everything,but know nothing[/b]
    you dont have to take hours to take a SS, just open your mykol and then open the ticket and take an ss, black out the acct name and your fine. Its obvious that your telling a big fat lie.

Its obvious that your telling a big fat lie.[/b]
    +1

denon33

ZZZZZ all u guys ported over from official forums coz u got pissed at chuckie? Thats why i left those forums, now u making me wanna leave these. Dont end these forums, like u made the offical ones dead out of your stupidity. Plz mod close topic. I'm fed up with these idiots

Read the thread plz. I stated I dont spend hrs taking ss. Geez. If u dont read the thread completely dont reply. And I'm the noob here? Why cant u believe that I got support when I really needed it? I'm the 1st to flame k2, I hate the bastards, But this time they came through for me. End of. Bored of all this shit. Any mod online, plz close topic. Bored of telling people I'm a noob, bored of getting flamed, bored of the insults, and bored with people who think they know everything,but know nothing[/b]
    You spend more time arguing than actually taking a screenshot of your ticket - takes 3min , blacking out personnal infos & uploading included - .

Also I don't call you noob. But also, when I read K2 gave you pp+3 and wp+3 .. This is completely impossible. Unless you have a screenshot to backup what you are saying.

Else it's too easy.. I could say K2 leveled my character to 83 because I got dced from server and lost my xping party.

I hope you get what I am saying, I am not insulting you or anything, just doubtful about what you say since u don't post proofs.

PriestOfShadows

You spend more time arguing than actually taking a screenshot of your ticket - takes 3min , blacking out personnal infos & uploading included - .

Also I don't call you noob. But also, when I read K2 gave you pp+3 and wp+3 .. This is completely impossible. Unless you have a screenshot to backup what you are saying.

Else it's too easy.. I could say K2 leveled my character to 83 because I got dced from server and lost my xping party.

I hope you get what I am saying, I am not insulting you or anything, just doubtful about what you say since u don't post proofs.[/b]
    uh try re-reading what he said. There are two possible meanings to this, yet you are stuck on one.

Good for me, good for the guy that has the shards, and I now have +3 wp and +3 pp because K2 came through for me.[/b]
    It could mean that yes, k2 gave him wp/pp +3
    OR it could mean with the money he received, he bought the items b/c k2 came through with his customer service request, and without them, he would not of had the money to buy his items

I hope you get what I am saying, I am not insulting you or anything, just doubtful about what you say since u don't post proofs.[/b]
    Just wanted to point out that it seems he was stating that thanks to K2 returning his lost noah, he had what he needed to trade for those 2 items.

"For once k2 came through so plz dont be so negative, accept they actually do their job well every now and then. Good for me, good for the guy that has the shards, and I now have +3 wp and +3 pp because K2 came through for me."

See? If you notice he said thanks to K2 coming through for him (in returning his lost noah one would follow logically from the rest of his statements), he was able to obtain WP3 + PP3 through trade using part or all of 27GB and/or other additional items(again logically following his statement that he prev traded shards/obtained GB's). Anyone getting on him for outlandishly claiming K2 gifted him these items freely seems to have miss-read his comment.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast