Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

had 1800m in inventory

This is a discussion on had 1800m in inventory within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cant believe this thread is still going. FFs I got my money back, if u are so desperate for me ...
Page: 6

Cant believe this thread is still going. FFs I got my money back, if u are so desperate for me to post SS I'll post one of my +2 wps and +2 pp. ( I did actually take screenies of those ), and can take screenies of the newly made +3's. will that put this topic to bed? Like cadence said, I've defended myself so vigourously because I have indeed been flamed from post 3.

If thats what u want i'll do it. But I have asked for this topic to be closed twice. And yes only I know if I'm telling the truth or not. Do u want me to say I'm lying just so u can all stroke u penis a little hard and say I told u so?

Geez....zzzz boring. There is a few guys in this thread that understand. Most dont understand simple,rational thinking.

" OK I lied, and lost 700m" the fact that I didn't apparently seems unimportant to you.
    But there I've said it so please be satisifed with yourself at not actually knowing the truth one way or the other, but beating me in to submission through flaming.[/b]
    Nobody likes a lieing piece of shit.

Banned

elucid
    Rating: 3
    View Member Profile

Group: Super Donator
    Member No.: 13,407
    Server: Quit KO
    Clan: Quit KO
    IGN: Quit KO

Maybe you should log in and check markets before you make comments which make you look silly. Prices are extremely low at the moment.[/b]
    So what your telling me is you can buy a PP+2 and a WP+2 for 19gb? HaHa get lost moron, your an idiot.

He play c-west Re is like 1.5gb an elf belt like 3gbs over there. So making a +2 wp or +2 pp wouldnt be hard.

ss cs ticket or it didnt happen

King0fKingZ

K2 give me GM title cuz my char get hacked

PriestOfShadows

Bah, change your avatar :angry:[/b]
    ask anyone...ive had this avatar before ur skanky ass

killer2675

lol almost happen to me once had 3 things 999m didnt think anyone was gonna buy and 2 went then i woke up and saw and quickly closed merchant... was very close

denon33

Sorry all the dumb ass replies I've had, are from dumb ass Amercians. I have alot of really good US friends in this game, and indeed one even came over to the UK for a working holiday. He stayed at my house for over 8 months, we pk'd together in MY HOUSE. I just love the arrogance of u children, If I was actually mad at u I'd post the ss u so desperately want.

Stop beating yourselves off about nothing. Seriously its absolutely fooking nothing in comparison to the problems in game. Wipe your keyboard with some alcohol wipes b4 mom and dad spot your sad indiscretions. Whilst your at it, wipe the websites you've been visiting, go out get some sunlight, have a life outside of this game, get a girlfriend, breath some fresh air, and stop dieing your hair black and worshipping Marilyn Manson. All of that you wont believe you did in a few years time. Trust me I went through that phase so listen to the voice of honesty and experience.

Yeah but u never gonna do that coz where u are right now in life, is the stage where u genuinely believe everything u have thought, imagined is the first time anyone has ever had those thoughts. Trust me it ain't. It has happened every decade since the 50's and probably b4 that. U ain't unique believe me. Goodnight children I hope mom tucks u in well tonight and you smile at the cookies and milk on your bedside.

I however have had a thoroughly entertaining day drinking fine Barolo Italian vintage wine, and 7 yrs oak aged mature chedder cheese. Ask yourself who has the most fulfilling life atm before you dare to judge or criticise me. Grow up, 3 yrs time you'll be men, wont have those spots, and wont stink of pre-pubescent sperm. Life gets better x

Sorry all the dumb ass replies I've had, are from dumb ass Amercians. I have alot of really good US friends in this game, and indeed one even came over to the UK for a working holiday. He stayed at my house for over 8 months, we pk'd together in MY HOUSE. I just love the arrogance of u children, If I was actually mad at u I'd post the ss u so desperately want.

Stop beating yourselves off about nothing. Seriously its absolutely fooking nothing in comparison to the problems in game. Wipe your keyboard with some alcohol wipes b4 mom and dad spot your sad indiscretions. Whilst your at it, wipe the websites you've been visiting, go out get some sunlight, have a life outside of this game, get a girlfriend, breath some fresh air, and stop dieing your hair black and worshipping Marilyn Manson. All of that you wont believe you did in a few years time. Trust me I went through that phase so listen to the voice of honesty and experience.

Yeah but u never gonna do that coz where u are right now in life, is the stage where u genuinely believe everything u have thought, imagined is the first time anyone has ever had those thoughts. Trust me it ain't. It has happened every decade since the 50's and probably b4 that. U ain't unique believe me. Goodnight children I hope mom tucks u in well tonight and you smile at the cookies and milk on your bedside.

I however have had a thoroughly entertaining day drinking fine Barolo Italian vintage wine, and 7 yrs oak aged mature chedder cheese. Ask yourself who has the most fulfilling life atm before you dare to judge or criticise me. Grow up, 3 yrs time you'll be men, wont have those spots, and wont stink of pre-pubescent sperm. Life gets better x[/b]
    LOL.

denon33

Glad I'm honest and mature enough to let some of u members have a laugh. Its just a game after all Bed time, will have sore head in the morning, but hey I enjoyed afternoon/evening with my family and friends x

just for your info, i am 26, i am working man, i have wife and son... only child one is you + liar

Glad I'm honest and mature enough to let some of u members have a laugh. Its just a game after all Bed time, will have sore head in the morning, but hey I enjoyed afternoon/evening with my family and friends x[/b]
    you're embarrassing yourself.

so wait, this guy claims that k2 gave him his lost money, but says he wont post any ss of his web browser because it would take too long and he has a life? Yet he can post every 4-6replies and have a 3 paragraph post telling us how our life is sub satisfactory?

Cwest players are fucked up, yo'

tommyleonghk

He lied

He told the truth

Will a Mod close this damn topic before the flames get worse

YEA LEAVE THE GUY ALONE AN CLOSE THIS TOPIC

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast