Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

had 1800m in inventory

This is a discussion on had 1800m in inventory within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 had a little more wine. ZZZZ u idiots bore me to tears. Loving MYSPIKE in cz, loving his range ...
Page: 7

denon33

+1 had a little more wine. ZZZZ u idiots bore me to tears. Loving MYSPIKE in cz, loving his range attack, Loving 50% he plays as a sin, loving 50% of the time he plays archer, loving how he cant have spike. Loving how he wallhacks and range hacks. Loving how he is lvl 64 and hits me for 3700 hp unbuffed using viper. Wow u must be so proud of yourself. Loving how he has is own clan called I'mfromTurkey, and is the only member of that clan. Man MYspike I love you every day more and more. If there was a bigger cheater on CW I'm not aware of him/her

Banned

+1 had a little more wine. ZZZZ u idiots bore me to tears. Loving MYSPIKE in cz, loving his range attack, Loving 50% he plays as a sin, loving 50% of the time he plays archer, loving how he cant have spike. Loving how he wallhacks and range hacks. Loving how he is lvl 64 and hits me for 3700 hp unbuffed using viper. Wow u must be so proud of yourself. Loving how he has is own clan called I'mfromTurkey, and is the only member of that clan. Man MYspike I love you every day more and more. If there was a bigger cheater on CW I'm not aware of him/her[/b]
    Do you have mental issues?

just post proof or stfu + close this shitty topic...

Banned

happened to me on pathos , and i got rolledback lost my items and the cash sucked bawlz

mjollner

+1 had a little more wine. ZZZZ u idiots bore me to tears. Loving MYSPIKE in cz, loving his range attack, Loving 50% he plays as a sin, loving 50% of the time he plays archer, loving how he cant have spike. Loving how he wallhacks and range hacks. Loving how he is lvl 64 and hits me for 3700 hp unbuffed using viper. Wow u must be so proud of yourself. Loving how he has is own clan called I'mfromTurkey, and is the only member of that clan. Man MYspike I love you every day more and more. If there was a bigger cheater on CW I'm not aware of him/her[/b]
    you say these people are kids, and how bad their lives are at the moment, and how much better yours is.... if your life is that good the stop posting about how much wine you've drunk, how much cheese you've eaten, and how your own farts smell like sunshine and lollipops, while your at it get your head out of your arse and maybe stop making yourself look like a pretentious born again wanker talking about people he has never met, and can't genuinly know at all.

Sorry all the dumb ass replies I've had, are from dumb ass Amercians. I have alot of really good US friends in this game, and indeed one even came over to the UK for a working holiday. He stayed at my house for over 8 months, we pk'd together in MY HOUSE. I just love the arrogance of u children, If I was actually mad at u I'd post the ss u so desperately want.

Stop beating yourselves off about nothing. Seriously its absolutely fooking nothing in comparison to the problems in game. Wipe your keyboard with some alcohol wipes b4 mom and dad spot your sad indiscretions. Whilst your at it, wipe the websites you've been visiting, go out get some sunlight, have a life outside of this game, get a girlfriend, breath some fresh air, and stop dieing your hair black and worshipping Marilyn Manson. All of that you wont believe you did in a few years time. Trust me I went through that phase so listen to the voice of honesty and experience.

Yeah but u never gonna do that coz where u are right now in life, is the stage where u genuinely believe everything u have thought, imagined is the first time anyone has ever had those thoughts. Trust me it ain't. It has happened every decade since the 50's and probably b4 that. U ain't unique believe me. Goodnight children I hope mom tucks u in well tonight and you smile at the cookies and milk on your bedside.

I however have had a thoroughly entertaining day drinking fine Barolo Italian vintage wine, and 7 yrs oak aged mature chedder cheese. Ask yourself who has the most fulfilling life atm before you dare to judge or criticise me. Grow up, 3 yrs time you'll be men, wont have those spots, and wont stink of pre-pubescent sperm. Life gets better x[/b]

ROFL...I love the resorting to insults and stereotypes, I can't believe you are spouting this drivel. Embarrassing lol.

denon33

I love u all, I've already said I dont give a shit what u think. Like cadence said , and I have said. I know the truth, and I'm not about to tell u lot what that is. Get over yourselves. And yes I have a very sore head today. No drinking for me until New Year. And the cheese smells like dog shit this morning. I'm making breakfast for all the family, 3 aunts/uncles, 2 nieces 3 nephews, my mother, my girlfriend and my dog lol.

Whats so hard to believe my family is more important than this game. They have all had a brilliant time reading antagonistic posts, both by me and many of u. We have giggled at how intense feelings can go over a game. C'est la vie, Guess us guys got the better end of the deal, Oh how we laughed....see u next weekend kids and just remember to use alcohol wipes on your keyboard. Enjoy school, and hope you have happy holidays. Mine began yesterday and I have all my family and friends at my house until 6th Jan. Guess I'm lucky.

jimfujitsu

tommyleonghk

Enjoy school, and hope you have happy holidays. Mine began yesterday and I have all my family and friends at my house until 6th Jan. Guess I'm lucky.[/b]
    Im a working adult... finished my university like a decade ago.... and happy holidays to you too...

I see my family and friends every day.... guess i'm lucky too?

Im a working adult... finished my university like a decade ago.... and happy holidays to you too...

I see my family and friends every day.... guess i'm lucky too? [/b]
    In short you are OLD! :lol:

tommyleonghk

In short you are OLD! :lol:[/b]
    Im not OLD....im matured

OLD is when you're 65 and above....that is OLD and everyone will be OLD 1 day.....nothing wrong with that....

Banned

I love u all, I've already said I dont give a shit what u think. Like cadence said , and I have said. I know the truth, and I'm not about to tell u lot what that is. Get over yourselves. And yes I have a very sore head today. No drinking for me until New Year. And the cheese smells like dog shit this morning. I'm making breakfast for all the family, 3 aunts/uncles, 2 nieces 3 nephews, my mother, my girlfriend and my dog lol.

Whats so hard to believe my family is more important than this game. They have all had a brilliant time reading antagonistic posts, both by me and many of u. We have giggled at how intense feelings can go over a game. C'est la vie, Guess us guys got the better end of the deal, Oh how we laughed....see u next weekend kids and just remember to use alcohol wipes on your keyboard. Enjoy school, and hope you have happy holidays. Mine began yesterday and I have all my family and friends at my house until 6th Jan. Guess I'm lucky.[/b]
    I think we are doing a lot more laughing than you are bud.

We are laughing at you, not with you.

denon33

BoogieWoogie gives a damn lol. For the 3rd time plz mod close topic, or maybe I will start getting a complex.

Off topic anyone post stats of +7 helenid with weapon enchant scroll? +3 pp +2 howling rooster, +2 RE, +1 elf belt, Shells +8/15 set. Thx. what will my ap with at lvl 75? 255 dex rest health. So u guys reckon i dont know what I'm talking about now?

using IB+1rb atm and final piece of the jigsaw is the +7 helenid or maybe persional bow your thoughts and comments as ever will be grefully appreciated

zabjaka

Im not OLD....im matured

OLD is when you're 65 and above....[/b]

thats what u are now h34r:

and that boogiewoogie guy sounds like hes 12 trying to impress loolz

and that boogiewoogie guy sounds like hes 12 trying to impress loolz[/b]

That is correct.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast