Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

had 1800m in inventory

This is a discussion on had 1800m in inventory within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love u all, I've already said I dont give a shit what u think. Like cadence said , and ...
Page: 8

I love u all, I've already said I dont give a shit what u think. Like cadence said , and I have said. I know the truth, and I'm not about to tell u lot what that is. Get over yourselves. And yes I have a very sore head today. No drinking for me until New Year. And the cheese smells like dog shit this morning. I'm making breakfast for all the family, 3 aunts/uncles, 2 nieces 3 nephews, my mother, my girlfriend and my dog lol.

Whats so hard to believe my family is more important than this game. They have all had a brilliant time reading antagonistic posts, both by me and many of u. We have giggled at how intense feelings can go over a game. C'est la vie, Guess us guys got the better end of the deal, Oh how we laughed....see u next weekend kids and just remember to use alcohol wipes on your keyboard. Enjoy school, and hope you have happy holidays. Mine began yesterday and I have all my family and friends at my house until 6th Jan. Guess I'm lucky.[/b]
    wowow.. stop. You show the shit you write in an mmorpg gaming forum to your family? and they laugh about this?

reminds me the family in texas chainsaw massacre..

just close this topic and end this madness

Banned

BoogieWoogie gives a damn lol. For the 3rd time plz mod close topic, or maybe I will start getting a complex.

Off topic anyone post stats of +7 helenid with weapon enchant scroll? +3 pp +2 howling rooster, +2 RE, +1 elf belt, Shells +8/15 set. Thx. what will my ap with at lvl 75? 255 dex rest health. So u guys reckon i dont know what I'm talking about now?

using IB+1rb atm and final piece of the jigsaw is the +7 helenid or maybe persional bow your thoughts and comments as ever will be grefully appreciated[/b]
    WOWOWOWOW your so knowledgeable please teach me, Oh great one.

BoogieWoogie you are such a joke.

BoogieWoogie gives a damn lol. For the 3rd time plz mod close topic, or maybe I will start getting a complex.

Off topic anyone post stats of +7 helenid with weapon enchant scroll? +3 pp +2 howling rooster, +2 RE, +1 elf belt, Shells +8/15 set. Thx. what will my ap with at lvl 75? 255 dex rest health. So u guys reckon i dont know what I'm talking about now?

using IB+1rb atm and final piece of the jigsaw is the +7 helenid or maybe persional bow your thoughts and comments as ever will be grefully appreciated[/b]

You already have a complex explaining yourself and your feelings like you have.

On a topic worth while, pm Metalkon about ur stats, he's a freaken genius with that sort of thing. Although you probably don't want or need his help since he's from a country where "everyone" is stupid lol...

S> + 8 Helenid

Btw it's painfully obvious to everyone you are just talking a bunch of untrue bs. You might as well /changeforumname.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

This topic has been locked.

I'll be going through it to deal with the flamers/spammers later.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678