Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Had enough with those town bombs!!!

This is a discussion on Had enough with those town bombs!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, on all the server there are mages who bombs the other nation town. I think it is so lame ...
Page: 1

lusian

Default Had enough with those town bombs!!!

So, on all the server there are mages who bombs the other nation town.

I think it is so lame to let those ppl to get other nation town , i dont even care if there is towers bug or not still without that bug a good warrior can easily tank the towers with good healer... (even if it wont attack only the warrior, group healer - maybe two healers, could get this party alive)
    then first of all i think town should be safe place when u can stay afk , arrange your self b4 going out to fight etc...
    I alway had to put my money at the inn before i go to cz and thats dumb , why there is a inn there if i might lose my money when i take it out ??
    Second thing i think it is quiet unfair to kill afk/unprepare ppl etc and abuse it for your own np/money. it is even kinda nobbie cause mages shouldnt have much skills for this shit they just run while the warrior tank the towers dont care for potting shot their novas etc... and pff /town.

I think that towers should do more damage that even a warrior couldnt tank it. also they should base on FR since it got speacil def on. except of course AC , i think 1 tower hit should make over 5k hp to a lvl 70 warrior.

greets .

if ur strong enough to take over the town, u deserve to be there, for example the movies of blood storm.

oh yeah sure... what about the tower bug?
    raising damage won't help much, actualy, it won't help at all, just increase the number of bug abusers... since they won't be able to do it the "legit" way

lusian

oh yeah sure... what about the tower bug? *
    raising damage won't help much, actualy, it won't help at all, just increase the number of bug abusers... since they won't be able to do it the "legit" way
    But there shouldnt be a "legit" way as u said .
    town should be a place when u arrange your staff and u are safe there.

Originally posted by lusian

oh yeah sure... what about the tower bug? *
    But there shouldnt be a "legit" way as u said .
    town should be a place when u arrange your staff and u are safe there.
    hmmm i remember people tanking towers since i started to play KO, and it's what, like 2 years ago? never heard it wasn't legit tho
    on firedrake there will be aditional towers that will make town "safe" ( you can still get spike towned ), not sure if the tower bug works on it btw.
    but raising currenct tower damage is retard and pointless

i agree that town should be a safe zone like it was a long time ago in old cz. Lots of ppl think they are cool by trying to tank towers all day but i think those people are weak pk'ers. Its not hard to kill people who dont fight back.

FatChicK

I tank the towers all day on ares, but why you get mad at people who are able to tank the towers? you shoudl be happy we arent bug abusing and rediculous shit like that,thanks.
    I am weak pker like zero said and its easy NP

btw, today in a party of 8, we each got 56m from some retard in orc town
    wooooooooooooooooot :wub:

Road

I don't mind town bombers. Its not as often as you think and I can always gain back the NP. I always inn my money anyway. And I use the inn for taking out items and repotting. Thats the reason to stock up. It just sounds like your some mage with 400 base hp at 60 who gets spiked a lot and nova'ed a lot. I don't mind this stuff at all, it just adds to the fun of cz and there shouldn't be any safe zones in cz anyway.

lusian

Originally posted by Road
    I don't mind town bombers. Its not as often as you think and I can always gain back the NP. I always inn my money anyway. And I use the inn for taking out items and repotting. Thats the reason to stock up. It just sounds like your some mage with 400 base hp at 60 who gets spiked a lot and nova'ed a lot. I don't mind this stuff at all, it just adds to the fun of cz and there shouldn't be any safe zones in cz anyway.
    Actually i'm lvl 60 warrior and my base is much more then 400. (My point of view isnt from some one who die alotm, i'm talking in general)
    any way u didnt get the point of the topic. it doesnt matter what char I play tanking towers have to be stopped , since it is lame and easy np , thats not why CZ made for. you want easy np ? go invasion and kill noobs. cz is for 1v1 or more killing afk's and ppl who arent buffed etc.. is stupid and noobie...

lusian

Originally posted by FatChicK
    I tank the towers all day on ares, but why you get mad at people who are able to tank the towers? you shoudl be happy we arent bug abusing and rediculous shit like that,thanks.
    I am weak pker like zero said and its easy NP

btw, today in a party of 8, we each got 56m from some retard in orc town
    wooooooooooooooooot :wub:
    "why you get mad at ppl who are able to tank the towers"
    I think every warrior with cs, ss with good ac and fr can tank the towers some will need 2 healers some will need one.
    that doesnt matter... town should be safe zone that u could go around their without looking every 5 seconds to the towers see if the other nation is getting inside.

Btw i wrote on the first message that i dont care whos bug abusing and who isnt. If k2 will raise the towers damage no one will be able to get into the other nation town. you probbaly disagree with that cause maybe it is the only way u can gain nps but u may think about that , it doesnt matter how much np u got on your char it is only a number (thats how i see it, and maybe it will change in fire drake cause the bonus) but gaining nps by good combats thats what fun in this game.
    I dont see any fun in fight which take 20 seconds and taking afk's nps...

OsirisG

yesterday in xig they were buging again , and they were walking arround orc base like it was a super market , that is till our buffer came back , i think tanking towers are ok but these tower abusing noobies really suck , they ruin the game and GMs no longer come to check it out and ban them.

kenpai

If you're strong enough to tank a tower with your party, you should have enough respect for the game to just go pk and own the bowl or something. No honor in tanking tower to get to unprepaired enemies. Unfortunatly with increasing number of kosp lvl 6x-7x, i doubt there is much honor or respect left in the game.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

hmm most of ppl tanking tower when humans/orc hiding in town.

ReiRei

Yesterday I got to d1 cz,,, I had just finished putting on 1500 buff and got hit with a town nova, then buffed 300ac and got hit by the other 2 mages. I didn't die, but those around me did. This has reached epidemic proportions. I don't foresee it getting any better. These are not mages who lvl'd their chars up legitly. They were afk in masro parties and now are town nova abusers. I blame K@. These people didn't get banned from macro and have moved on to another cheat. Months ago K2 announced that towns were safe spots and you would be banned if you attacked in them. I don't remember them ever enforcing that rule nor do I remember them changing it back.

I do know that we have had quite a few town nova parties ourselves in CZ. It is very easy np. You merely sit on the sides and wait for the ugly green mages to run into town and then you duff them and kill them before they can get off their first attacks. I think Kin said he made 2K np in an hour solo.

Karus, I suggest you do the same on your side. Spend an hour sitting with your party waiting for them to show up. Save scrolls and get a buffer.

I think that pretty soon after thir town nova parties get interupted, they will move on to something else. When they start again, then go back to kill them again.

Yun_Yuuzhan

You think it's bad now, the towers used to be very very weak. When I was orc I fought F9DeviL in the middle of orc base and lost.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast