Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Had enough with those town bombs!!!

This is a discussion on Had enough with those town bombs!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I remember a year ago,, merchanting in the middle of town.....
Page: 2

ReiRei

I remember a year ago,, merchanting in the middle of town..

TunaFishyMe

I love when paper mages come to town nova. Last night I was waiting for my clannie to log on and these mages kept coming and coming. I just stealthed on the top of the hill, when they walked in, fire belt, MS. Made like 300 NP is like 5 mins.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I love when paper mages come to town nova. *Last night I was waiting for my clannie to log on and these mages kept coming and coming. *I just stealthed on the top of the hill, when they walked in, fire belt, MS. *Made like 300 NP is like 5 mins.
    I hope you died twice and were in a full party

Lammer

I just keep at front of towers duffing ppl whenever there's a town siege or "town invasion" and I don't have party of course <_<

:lol:

TunaFishyMe

pfft i never die. Unless lvl 70 warriors hit me...then i die really fast. HS is really gay

king arthur

its going on for a week now , those guys get a noob from lvl 30 or so.. to go bug the towers while the mages run in there

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by king arthur
    its going on for a week now , those guys get a noob from lvl 30 or so.. to go bug the towers while the mages run in there
    weeks? months!!!!

lusian

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    You think it's bad now, the towers used to be very very weak. *When I was orc I fought F9DeviL in the middle of orc base and lost.
    Well i remmber in old ko the towers did only 50-60 dmg even less then that.
    But that time ppl werent good enough to get into the town except a few.

to tuna... well in your point of view you can kill those mages in 1 hit (arent you lvl 70 ?)
    I dont play on diez, i'm playing on edana and most of the time those mages keep killing ppl.
    But that doesnt matter , if you will get killed smt by those mages with good amount of money on you, you'll get pissed well (but I hope you wont :P )

TunaFishyMe

they did like 200-300.
    nah those mages are buffed so it takes at least 2.

yea they are annoying but just dont trade or have any coins on you when you enter CZ. Make it a habit. Kinda annoying when you wait for your paper to form and they come in and nova everyone. Just stand on the sides.

Its annoying I agree, but, only 50np.. <_< You just gotta suck it up and try and catch them before they bomb town.. it gives great pleasure to rape them all before they can cast nova. :P

Achemenes

i love run to the back to the front with abyss water :wub:

ALightInTheDarkness

Im not reading all of this stupid post but...

1> dont go afk in CZ, its stupid
    2> Town shouldnt be safe, towns are a nations stronghold (sp) and if it can be over powered, let it.
    3>Inn before cz, duh...
    4> Shut up, this topic is lame, the only thing that needs to be changed around here is the tower bug

-Zach

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by lusian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lusian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan
    You think it's bad now, the towers used to be very very weak. *When I was orc I fought F9DeviL in the middle of orc base and lost.
    Well i remmber in old ko the towers did only 50-60 dmg even less then that.
    But that time ppl werent good enough to get into the town except a few.

to tuna... well in your point of view you can kill those mages in 1 hit (arent you lvl 70 ?)
    I dont play on diez, i'm playing on edana and most of the time those mages keep killing ppl.
    But that doesnt matter , if you will get killed smt by those mages with good amount of money on you, you'll get pissed well (but I hope you wont :P )[/b]
    Yup, this was in old KO. July of last year IIRC. Perhaps you refer to MY KO?

ReiRei

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Its annoying I agree, but, *only 50np.. *<_< *You just gotta suck it up and try and catch them before they bomb town.. it gives great pleasure to rape them all before they can cast nova. *:P
    I can almost hear them all shreiking and screaming in their little cyber cafes... do 8 year olds go to cyber cafes??

point about nova town is why and how u do this.using tower bug?or with a tank?doing it for nps?or just for little fun?actually for me and for my mages it's really fun cuz we know how to pk,with mages or with melee parties and doing nova town for just some fun killing afk ppl in town is really funny xD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast