Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

had pus problem since olympia opened

This is a discussion on had pus problem since olympia opened within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by fuckthisgame PUS was down for over 12 hours... lol and? just because they couldn't fix it is ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthisgame View Post
    PUS was down for over 12 hours... lol
    and? just because they couldn't fix it is offtopic, because they still started to fix it instantly since it got down. WHO cares how long the fix takes, but they though it's important to fix it over any other bugs in the game.

I don't even see why people keep donating to this game...... cypher is already empty due new server, there was max 20 merchanters when I checked it few hours ago.... and people are keen to donate over 500-5000 to new server again I mean really, what's wrong with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    and? just because they couldn't fix it is offtopic, because they still started to fix it instantly since it got down. WHO cares how long the fix takes, but they though it's important to fix it over any other bugs in the game.

I don't even see why people keep donating to this game...... cypher is already empty due new server, there was max 20 merchanters when I checked it few hours ago.... and people are keen to donate over 500-5000 to new server again I mean really, what's wrong with you guys.
    The better question is what's wrong with u , since the day 1 of cypher all ive seen u do is cry on ko4life if you hate the game/community/gm's etc so much why are you still here?
    Kano, SkyHunter and fuckthisgame like this.

Can I ask why the fuck you are even here?
    All you do is insult and berate people. And talk shit.
    See ya never

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    The better question is what's wrong with u , since the day 1 of cypher all ive seen u do is cry on ko4life if you hate the game/community/gm's etc so much why are you still here?
    because im frustated that how shit and buggy the game is, I spend 700m on red chests, and I got 0 unique. I did a check, as people claims it's 1% to get unique and apparently that's just a huge lie as well. Anything works in the game as it should?

and I re-joined cypher week ago, and it's empty now due new server and people still whine that PUS is down etc I can't see why you dont spend your cash better. I never personally donated to the game, but I know many who did and they end up losing all because this community is so shit they join new server because it's easy cash and other servers die out.

I wont be replying to this topic anymore.

because im frustated that how shit and buggy the game is, I spend 700m on red chests, and I got 0 unique. I did a check, as people claims it's 1% to get unique and apparently that's just a huge lie as well. Anything works in the game as it should?
    I do understood why ppl blame ntt for couple things, but bad luck? rotfl What next, global hunger and earthquakes?

and I re-joined cypher week ago, and it's empty now due new server and people still whine that PUS is down etc I can't see why you dont spend your cash better. I never personally donated to the game, but I know many who did and they end up losing all because this community is so shit they join new server because it's easy cash and other servers die out.
    why you care so much about someone else money? If someone like to spent money on KO - why not?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    I do understood why ppl blame ntt for couple things, but bad luck? rotfl What next, global hunger and earthquakes?

why you care so much about someone else money? If someone like to spent money on KO - why not?
    actually, i'm not sure. I just don't see/understand how people can spend so much cash in this game day after day even they know it's end up dead server within a month. I know it's their cash, it just irritates me no real reason =P

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I wont be replying to this topic anymore.
    1. Shit and buggy, "I spend 700m on red chests, and I got 0 unique" -> Unrelated to "shit" nor "buggy".
    Just like any gambling game, you can suddenly succeed on your first attempt or you could try 500 items and only on the 501st attempt you'll succeed.

2. PUS on USKO wasn't down, a fair number of users couldn't access it but it was fixed as soon as possible.
    Now tell me who's whining here? you're the only one that even bothers talking about this (PUS) subject when it's already history.

And make no mistake, I'm not saying everything is perfect and there are no problems/bugs at all.

All I'm saying is that you should get your facts straight, you're frustrated, it might be rightfully or wrongfully, doesn't really matter at this point.
    I think, what matters is the fact that you're blaming a game because you're not lucky enough to get a hell breaker after the first red chest you exchanged,
    while it's well known that the chances of obtaining these items from red chests are very low.

Complain as much as you want but for the sake of your own arguments, at least make a valid point next time.

Cheers.

2. PUS on USKO wasn't down, a fair number of users couldn't access it but it was fixed as soon as possible.
    Now tell me who's whining here? you're the only one that even bothers talking about this (PUS) subject when it's already history.

if by fair you mean 0 users out of about 30, then that is a prettty big exaggeration for fair

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strife View Post

if by fair you mean 0 users out of about 30, then that is a prettty big exaggeration for fair
    Most Turkish players could access PUS and based on reports, 1-2 European countries could access PUS as well. (again, not the whole country apparently)
    I guess more European countries could access PUS too, probably wasn't reported, that's all.

The rest couldn't access PUS, hence, a fair number.
    Last edited by Adi; 06-04-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. Shit and buggy, "I spend 700m on red chests, and I got 0 unique" -> Unrelated to "shit" nor "buggy".
    Just like any gambling game, you can suddenly succeed on your first attempt or you could try 500 items and only on the 501st attempt you'll succeed.

And make no mistake, I'm not saying everything is perfect and there are no problems/bugs at all.

All I'm saying is that you should get your facts straight, you're frustrated, it might be rightfully or wrongfully, doesn't really matter at this point.
    I think, what matters is the fact that you're blaming a game because you're not lucky enough to get a hell breaker after the first red chest you exchanged,
    while it's well known that the chances of obtaining these items from red chests are very low.

Complain as much as you want but for the sake of your own arguments, at least make a valid point next time.

Cheers.
    You misunderstood my meaning, I bought red chests worth 700m intentionally trying a rumor I heard about it's 1% to get a unique i'm not upset because of that. It just didn't work. around 150-200 chest and 0 unique is not really fitting in the 1% theory, is it?

whether the PUS work or not idc I just cant understand why people keep spending cash in this game I just have to know a answer for it...... it's bothering me :P not the game itself. Why you feed a dead game time after time when new server launches when you know the server die out in a month anyway.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

whether the PUS work or not idc I just cant understand why people keep spending cash in this game I just have to know a answer for it...... it's bothering me :P not the game itself. Why you feed a dead game time after time when new server launches when you know the server die out in a month anyway.
    Let me ask you this.

Why are people spending thousands on cigarettes during their lifetime while they know it's bad for their health ?
    Why are people spending thousands on Skins in other computer games (e.g. LoL, CS:GO) when it doesn't benefit them? literally, just a skin.

Yet you can't understand why there are users spending money in order to get stronger, make the game easier for them and obviously give them an advantage? whether it's for the short term or not.
    Bottom line, you won't see a server completely dead because if it will get anywhere near this situation, it will be merged. Happened more than once already.
    Last edited by Adi; 06-04-2016 at 11:11 AM.

I dont know why you guys are even talkign to Adi. He's useless.

First, he says MGAME control the updates. Now he say they haven't made any changes. If MGAME decided to mess with NTT and decide to make some changes, how would NTT know?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    I dont know why you guys are even talkign to Adi. He's useless.

First, he says MGAME control the updates. Now he say they haven't made any changes. If MGAME decided to mess with NTT and decide to make some changes, how would NTT know?
    Now I really don't know whether you can't read or you're simply having trouble understanding simple phrases.

When did I ever say NTTGame isn't aware of updates? when did I ever say MGame control the updates? I never said such a thing.
    I said that some updates require their intervention.
    Not necessarily MGame applying it themselves, I meant for approving it, delivering a fix etc.

Cute that you're calling me useless even though all I do here is helping users with questions they might have or concerns.
    Unlike you, sitting here and just trying to bash other users, especially the ones that ruined your entertainment back in CW .
    It's even a bit funny that you're behaving like this considering you're an adult, yet, behaving like a 12-year-old.

EDIT: the subject here is PUS, what it has to do with updates or MGame? lol'ed.
    Ismael likes this.

Close this shit
    regiss likes this.

I'm not necessarily saying you should go learn some English, but you should. See what I did there?

I know you won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Now I really don't know whether you can't read or you're simply having trouble understanding simple phrases.

When did I ever say NTTGame isn't aware of updates? when did I ever say MGame control the updates? I never said such a thing.
    I said that some updates require their intervention.
    Not necessarily MGame applying it themselves, I meant for approving it, delivering a fix etc.

Cute that you're calling me useless even though all I do here is helping users with questions they might have or concerns.
    Unlike you, sitting here and just trying to bash other users, especially the ones that ruined your entertainment back in CW .
    It's even a bit funny that you're behaving like this considering you're an adult, yet, behaving like a 12-year-old.

EDIT: the subject here is PUS, what it has to do with updates or MGame? lol'ed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast