Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

HadinReloaded...racist..

This is a discussion on HadinReloaded...racist.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao always when i say im dutch ppl say like oww hot chicks!! weed!!...
Page: 2

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

lmao always when i say im dutch ppl say like
    oww hot chicks!! weed!!

Banned

Haha idd josri, still got some screenshots saying that when I say I am Dutch

I don't like Israel and I have my reasons[/b]
    I don't like people that are born Turkish. To many reasons to mention.

Banned Senior Member

lmao always when i say im dutch ppl say like
    oww hot chicks!! weed!![/b]
    Swedish Girls > All other OKÉ? h34r:

and i do agree with BlackBreed, useless topic, and if its not the real HadinReloaded than :lol:

EDIT: nvm

Natazaku

Let stop it there.

Netherlands and Sweden both suck. America, Israel > All. Israel kicked all those rag heads asses while their army were displaced for Yom Kippur and America kicked England's ass.

Then like all of Europe got their ass kicked by like 2 countries until America came around.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

"From: GERMANY "

thats probably double combo LOL[/b]
    It is not because I'm from Germany ( well maybe all germans hate Jews)
    and why I should like Israelian-Jews, when they don't like Turks?

The jews forgot that Turkey rescued alot Jews from religious persecution in Europe

They have no heart, but alot money

Imhotep

Let stop it there.

Netherlands and Sweden both suck. America, Israel > All. Israel kicked all those rag heads asses while their army were displaced for Yom Kippur and America kicked England's ass.

Then like all of Europe got their ass kicked by like 2 countries until America came around.[/b]
    Now this ladies and gentlemen, is an example of a retard.

It is not because I'm from Germany ( well maybe all germans hate Jews)
    and why I should like Israelian-Jews, when they don't like Turks?
    The jews forgot that Turkey rescued alot Jews from religious persecution in Europe

They have no heart, but alot money[/b]
    Thats how the wars start :mellow:

As half Russion I can say that we communists dont like jews either :P but I never look at religion background when I choose my friends so I realy dont give a shit, but some racist jokes is always an ice breaker for me :lol:

יחי ישראל

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Thats how the wars start :mellow:

As half Russion I can say that we communists dont like jews either :P but I never look at religion background when I choose my friends so I realy dont give a shit, but some racist jokes is always an ice breaker for me :lol:[/b]
    yeah, I already wrote Israelian-Jews, because the Turkish-Jews are nice people and don't like Israel too.
    Turkey have Jews since 700 years, when the Ottoman Empire rescued them from religious persecution and this kind of Jews
    will never support Israel, because they saying they are Turks and love Turkey. I don't count Turkish Jews to normal Jews they are Turks.

Turkey have all religions and respect all religions, not like Israel
    I have no Jew friends, because in Germany don't live much jewish ppl for some reasons

btw I like Russian ppl

yeah, I already wrote Israelian-Jews, because the Turkish-Jews are nice people and don't like Israel too.
    Turkey have Jews since 700 years, when the Ottoman Empire rescued them from religious persecution and this kind of Jews
    will never support Israel, because they saying they are Turks and love Turkey. I don't count Turkish Jews to normal Jews they are Turks.

Turkey have all religions and respect all religions, not like Israel
    I have no Jew friends, because in Germany don't live much jewish ppl for some reasons

btw I like Russian ppl [/b]
    Bro... If your gonna say something don't contradict it right after you say it. You say Turky have all religions and respect all religions... But above you say that you don't respect Israelian-Jews. Idk..i just got really confused when i heard this.

Bro... If your gonna say something don't contradict it right after you say it. You say Turky have all religions and respect all religions... But above you say that you don't respect Israelian-Jews. Idk..i just got really confused when i heard this.[/b]
    He is trying to say that the turks respect everyone, but it is the Jewish people that don't respect Turkey and other religions. So basically he is saying that we started it...

Banned

The only nation people should hate is France!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12