Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST

This is a discussion on HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; zero makes a good point in my mind, woulda bin better if he just said turks are subhuman instead of ...
Page: 5

zero makes a good point in my mind, woulda bin better if he just said turks are subhuman instead of muslims also i dont think the turk flame posts should be locked cause ppl need to vent and everyone hates turks to some degree in this game, maybe make like a turk hate post section on the forums XD

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    zero makes a good point in my mind, woulda bin better if he just said turks are subhuman instead of muslims also i dont think the turk flame posts should be locked cause ppl need to vent and everyone hates turks to some degree in this game, maybe make like a turk hate post section on the forums XD
    need to vent frustration? Go beat your wife... at least that way i won't care because i dont have to read about it :lol:

thats a joke btw

anyway, my job is to keep this forum clean and peaceful, and thus i try and remove anything that ends with the letters -ism.... except jism... i won't clean that up :blink:

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    Off-topic related to this thread, but tbh religion always cause troubles, all these wars caused by religion, cant be very smart to believe/fight for something nonexistence.
    so? It is against rules to flame someone out of no where right? I was getting sick of his posts too, I am sick of people spreading their oppinions and forcing them as facts just like most teenagers these days tend to do. They are know-it-alls and its a rather annoying attitude wether they are right or wrong.

This is a place to discuss KO , not a place to discuss religion, and him even going so far as to saying people that are religious are retarded... WTF? I could care less if you agree with that but you don't have to spout off shit like that here only to get the kids rialed up. Starting flame wars gets people no where.

Havvk

i agree with PADDY this is just a game,many ppl has made of this game a lifestyle,i play for fun and everyday
    i log this forums to see whats going on,i see ppl blaming morhters,fathers,religions,insulting everyone,
    seen ppl who has 10 days playing calling n00b a guy who has played for years,seen lvl 50 guys blaming lvl 70 guys
    calling them koxpers or stupid things with no proofs,this is just a fuking game,go exp,pk,do whatever u want but dont
    mess with others...

i personally thing zero is a good guy but his arrogance and his "iamwayfukingbetterthanall" thing and insulting
    others religions is bad,he is a gg so keed pk and close others mouth 1vs 1 them,no insulting them bro...

i think some ppl take this TOO SERIOUS and take all this personal.... -_-

Reinhard

It was bound to happen... Zero getting banned. period

Banned

all i will say is this

how do u know if the koexper is even muslim to shit on his beliefs.....i would try to make a smarter and more factual comment next time before assuming what his religion is

hell he might be hindu like i used to be or christian like i am now....or buddist like chinky lutz

assinine comment to make bro.....not only does it make u look like your 10 years old but also that your I.Q. is 10

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    Off-topic related to this thread, but tbh religion always cause troubles, all these wars caused by religion, cant be very smart to believe/fight for something nonexistence.
    so? It is against rules to flame someone out of no where right? I was getting sick of his posts too, I am sick of people spreading their oppinions and forcing them as facts just like most teenagers these days tend to do. They are know-it-alls and its a rather annoying attitude wether they are right or wrong.

This is a place to discuss KO , not a place to discuss religion, and him even going so far as to saying people that are religious are retarded... WTF? I could care less if you agree with that but you don't have to spout off shit like that here only to get the kids rialed up. Starting flame wars gets people no where.[/b]
    And just whats wrong with I saying that? I can agree with whatever I want, seens to me u are the one who wants to start a flame war toward me.. tsk.. ppl are getting really frustrated nowadays. Im not forcing anyone with any facts of mine. Actually, I dont give a flying fuk about what religious ppl believe. :rollseyes:

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    Originally posted by Vacant@
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN

This is a place to discuss KO , not a place to discuss religion, and him even going so far as to saying people that are religious are retarded... WTF? I could care less if you agree with that but you don't have to spout off shit like that here only to get the kids rialed up. Starting flame wars gets people no where.
    And just whats wrong with I saying that? I can agree with whatever I want, seens to me u are the one who wants to start a flame war toward me.. tsk.. ppl are getting really frustrated nowadays. Im not forcing anyone with any facts of mine. Actually, I dont give a flying fuk about what religious ppl believe. :rollseyes:[/b]
    Yeah I know you can believe what you want... DUH, but stop being such a jackass to say people that don't believe what you do are retarded. Thats so immature, but thats whats to expect with this generation of kids these days.. no respect or discipline taught anymore. I could care less what you believe, and I could care less if you have any slight respect for me but I am getting sick of people like zero who in every post try to start a flame war.

PADDY vs F9? woot! F9 should ban paddy, then phantomlink should ban f9, then festo should ban phantomlink, then magix should ban festo, then devile will come and shut down the whole thing ^_^

KO is dead why do you guys even bother? Right now this forum is just a big "i got a bigger penis than you!" mess, hardly any KO discussion. +1 for shutting ko4life down!

TunaFishyMe

00 just wanted to think hes cool and try to cause trouble again. Thats what people do when they get bored and have nothing better to do. Do something really extreme and watch people's reactions. Its funny cuz he thinks he has festo/eric as his support so he has nothing to worry about. Personally, i feel devile would have done the same as paddy.

DragonFire

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    00 just wanted to think hes cool and try to cause trouble again. *Thats what people do when they get bored and have nothing better to do. *Do something really extreme and watch people's reactions. *Its funny cuz he thinks he has festo/eric as his support so he has nothing to worry about. *Personally, i feel devile would have done the same as paddy.
    +1

Vishnu

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    00 just wanted to think hes cool and try to cause trouble again. *Thats what people do when they get bored and have nothing better to do. *Do something really extreme and watch people's reactions. *Its funny cuz he thinks he has festo/eric as his support so he has nothing to worry about. *Personally, i feel devile would have done the same as paddy.
    Gosh he's almost considerable as clever! My opinion exactly.

Vishnu

This is something that amuses me:

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    I'd like to see evidence of where I have backed up zero for no reason other than being his friend.[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric

Theres plenty of your diez buddies that I've looked the other way because of you being friends with them *
    My opinion:

cyrus says: *
    i will have a word with him, we cant be having mods like you around

Originally posted by 0000000
    the problem is muslims, they are all sub human.
    Wow. That was an assholish thing to say. Even for you. gg. I'm anti-religion too, but I'm not a retard like you.

Banned

Religion is the root to all evil, and people who does not realize this are stupid and do not deserve to be free like us, Dont try to show them the light smart people will see it eventually themselves