Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST

This is a discussion on HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My college english teacher said this the other day.. "Religion makes us look down on ourselves." I cant wait for ...
Page: 7

Hostage

My college english teacher said this the other day..

"Religion makes us look down on ourselves."

I cant wait for the day when science is able to explain more to us. Until then, keep believing in a guy who really isnt there. ^_^

Banned

The only non-religious people that are stupid are goths

And can you honestly say that religion is not the thing that has caused the world the worst problems?

Foretold

Zeros comment was obviously a joke dumbfucks. If you're too stupid to realize that, than you deserve a nice big "wow".

Where u saw that video m8? thats new koxp/hacker ? wtf..

Originally posted by Foretold
    Zeros comment was obviously a joke dumbfucks. If you're too stupid to realize that, than you deserve a nice big "wow".
    Oh and he has been "joking" for 2 years? Hmmmm I would rather say either his jokes blow or they discripe his attitude...

Pls give me wow now

Erm.. wasn't this thread about healing mobs originally?

I'm not helping by being off topic, but...

Ayman4u

Originally posted by Hostage
    My college english teacher said this the other day..

"Religion makes us look down on ourselves."

I cant wait for the day when science is able to explain more to us. Until then, keep believing in a guy who really isnt there. *^_^

this day already came so u dont have to wait , and Scientists have proved many miracles with scientific Evidences donno if its allowed to put links for vedios or articles about that or talk about it here or no, i guess no cus its not related to the game

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

zero was obviously aiming that at the turks but used religion just to piss them off. last time i checked ko4life ip banned turkey so why should you care what he says about them? hes provided more helpfull information and amusing things than all turks combine *on this forum... your just gonna further ruin the KO community by keeping him banned when hes obviously an english speaking icon for KO.

Are you retarded? What helpfull information does he bring? Hell 99% of what ever he posted is just flames and gibberish about he's ingame penis.

There's other countries with Islam aswell, and I'm sure he wasnt refering just to the turks. Your generalisationing sucks.
    Making a guide on how to play an assassin.

Explaining the effectivness of AC.

why would he randomly flame muslims on a topic that has to do with KO?[/b]
    his guide to play an assassin was pretty common knowledge. Im not a top sin, but when i read it, there was nothing there that really taught me anything. Effectiveness of AC is common sense.

why would he randomly flame musics on a topic that has to do with ko? thats a good question.

It doesnt matter if you believe in god or not. This isnt a forum about religion. Regardless of who believes in what God has nothing to do with you. You can think its retarded or stubborn but we think the same way as you. Can you really say you have been more productive with your ungodly life? I dont think so.

Sure, you can throw the freedom of speech card. Why dont you go down to NYC and call the next black man dressed in red a nigger. Go test your freedom of speech in the real world and not behind your computer.

Who are you to say who is stupid or not? Tell me what you have done with your life and we will see if we have wasted our life on God or if you have wasted your life on nothing.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vishnu
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

zero was obviously aiming that at the turks but used religion just to piss them off. last time i checked ko4life ip banned turkey so why should you care what he says about them? hes provided more helpfull information and amusing things than all turks combine *on this forum... your just gonna further ruin the KO community by keeping him banned when hes obviously an english speaking icon for KO.

Are you retarded? What helpfull information does he bring? Hell 99% of what ever he posted is just flames and gibberish about he's ingame penis.

There's other countries with Islam aswell, and I'm sure he wasnt refering just to the turks. Your generalisationing sucks.
    Making a guide on how to play an assassin.

Explaining the effectivness of AC.

why would he randomly flame muslims on a topic that has to do with KO?[/b]
    his guide to play an assassin was pretty common knowledge. Im not a top sin, but when i read it, there was nothing there that really taught me anything. Effectiveness of AC is common sense.

why would he randomly flame musics on a topic that has to do with ko? thats a good question.

It doesnt matter if you believe in god or not. This isnt a forum about religion. Regardless of who believes in what God has nothing to do with you. You can think its retarded or stubborn but we think the same way as you. Can you really say you have been more productive with your ungodly life? I dont think so.

Sure, you can throw the freedom of speech card. Why dont you go down to NYC and call the next black man dressed in red a nigger. Go test your freedom of speech in the real world and not behind your computer.

Who are you to say who is stupid or not? Tell me what you have done with your life and we will see if we have wasted our life on God or if you have wasted your life on nothing.[/b][/quote]

muslims baba, not musics

00000 got

Volcanic

Firstly, on topic.

Does this mean that they can be wolfed too?

Still, until we make this sort of `shit` socialably unacceptable, its always going to be here.

Slightly off topic.

0000000`s guide was about as much use as a cock flavoured lollipop. There`s more skill invovled playing Super Mario than KO. GJ Paddy, i know some of us are guilty of being a bit chopsy sometimes, but he took the piss.

You make me proud to be English.

Colomka

Originally posted by Hostage

I cant wait for the day when science is able to explain more to us. Until then, keep believing in a guy who really isnt there. *^_^
    Nobel Prize to u Sir.

wraith86

volcanic i like how you go from flaming zeros guide to randomly flaming KO. this game takes alot of skill why dont you try to play an int priest or assassin and actually do something worth a damn.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by wraith86
    volcanic i like how you go from flaming zeros guide to randomly flaming KO. this game takes alot of skill why dont you try to play an int priest or assassin and actually do something worth a damn.
    going to stop a flame now
    it depends on the person whos playing the character and how much knowledge they have

btw

RunLikeYouStoleIt for KO icon

###RunLikeYouStoleIt has been nominated for KO icon###

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast