Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST

This is a discussion on HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Ayman4u+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ayman4u)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage My college english teacher said this the other day.. "Religion makes us look down ...
Page: 8

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Ayman4u+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ayman4u)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    My college english teacher said this the other day..

"Religion makes us look down on ourselves."

I cant wait for the day when science is able to explain more to us. Until then, keep believing in a guy who really isnt there. *^_^

this day already came so u dont have to wait , and Scientists have proved many miracles with scientific Evidences donno if its allowed to put links for vedios or articles about that or talk about it here or no, i guess no cus its not related to the game [/b]
    Only religious people would call miracles. Scientists dont prove miracles. They discover things we dont already know. Theres no such thing as a miracle -_- It's again.. just something people want to believe happens e.g God made this miracle.

"Religion was established so the mindless masses would have something to follow" ~Mark Twain

5 pages for the non icon gg ^_^

Cadence96

worked for me
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5 :wub:

Originally posted by Volcanic
    0000000`s guide was about as much use as a cock flavoured lollipop. There`s more skill invovled playing Super Mario than KO. GJ Paddy, i know some of us are guilty of being a bit chopsy sometimes, but he took the piss.
    make a guide of Super Marýo plz

imm0rtal4rch3r

lol dun ask me how i know but the guy who made this isn't muslim he is aussie and ofc he hates koxp and so he makes something eles to replace it.......isn't that too much info for u allready :lol:

TunaFishyMe

anyone who thinks that KO requires a lot of skill has never played a real game lol
    this game is only addicting like all other MMORPGs, it doesnt really require much skill.

Starcraft ftw!

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    anyone who thinks that KO requires a lot of skill has never played a real game lol
    this game is only addicting like all other MMORPGs, it doesnt really require much skill. *

Starcraft ftw!
    +1

I CAN COMBO AND SPAM POT BETTER THAN U CAN!

NUH UH!

mason_cro

this game is only addicting like all other MMORPGs, it doesnt really require much skill.
    True. It all comes down to level and items, just like any other RPG. In KO, skill is not falling asleep while leveling

As Tuna said, religion is irrelevant here, I don't see why you NON-believers tend to spread your word about us being stupid and ignorant, while you're being stupid and ignorant about us and our lifestyle. If you really think you can change someone's mind, you're even cockier than Zero. I've had numerous discussions on the Offtopic section about religion, with him and Eric, and at the end of each and every topic , when they ran out of arguments, they said - "Ah you're just another religious moron", although I tried to be perfectly polite.
    Behaving like that about a topic that's serious, it's just childish and ignorant.

Go test your freedom of speech in the real world and not behind your computer.
    True ! Zero is just another internet-wanker with nothing better to do but to provoke flames. That's IGNORANT.

Cadence96

unban him <_<

neofatih

Originally posted by 0000000
    the problem is muslims, they are all sub human.
    common man, dont talk any shit about muslims
    not the muslims but turks

Volcanic

Originally posted by wraith86
    volcanic i like how you go from flaming zeros guide to randomly flaming KO. this game takes alot of skill why dont you try to play an int priest or assassin and actually do something worth a damn.
    I challenge your DLW char with mine. I wont even combo

I know my job in game. There`s no point adding to Eric`s guide because he`s covered most of it. Eric tells you what gear you`ll need. Zero tells me to play the piano.
    So then pal, whats so hard about lining up 6 or skills per bar so you can press them all in order. That sounds really skilled. Int priest, then i`ll take complete heal thanks, and be a lazy one. Biggest sin skill=knowing when to run away. Biggest preist skill=making pots.

Ayman4u

Originally posted by the_man_slayer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_man_slayer)</div>
    Originally posted by Ayman4u@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

My college english teacher said this the other day..

"Religion makes us look down on ourselves."

I cant wait for the day when science is able to explain more to us. Until then, keep believing in a guy who really isnt there. *^_^

this day already came so u dont have to wait , and Scientists have proved many miracles with scientific Evidences donno if its allowed to put links for vedios or articles about that or talk about it here or no, i guess no cus its not related to the game
    Only religious people would call miracles. Scientists dont prove miracles. They discover things we dont already know. Theres no such thing as a miracle -_- It's again.. just something people want to believe happens e.g God made this miracle.[/b]
    like i said i have scientists’ comments and Statments on the scientific miracles and i am not joking and its very resonable and its all about faith with proofs cus faith without proofs = :wacko:

TunaFishyMe

i dont think you guys realize that science does in fact make the existence of god more obvious. In the off topic section, i had an argument with another guy with the same childish attitude as zero. I forget her name but the girl that was in UK who was also in seraph before wrote a post that showed how science doesnt really prove everything you guys think it is.

I dont remember all the points but keep in mind that according to science, nothing can come out of nothing.

Vishnu

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i dont think you guys realize that science does in fact make the existence of god more obvious. *In the off topic section, i had an argument with another guy with the same childish attitude as zero. *I forget her name but the girl that was in UK who was also in seraph before wrote a post that showed how science doesnt really prove everything you guys think it is. *

I dont remember all the points but keep in mind that according to science, nothing can come out of nothing.
    Probably the most asked question, where did God come from then?

w/e u say, so stupid that ppl get offended if u say something about theyr god ESPECIALLY over the internet..u can say whatever u want about my god, i dun give a shit.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Crazy
    w/e u say, so stupid that ppl get offended if u say something about theyr god ESPECIALLY over the internet..u can say whatever u want about my god, i dun give a shit.
    That's not really the thing here either, the thing is people like zero pissing on religous groups of people.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast