Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST

This is a discussion on HAHA END OF KO - KOXP PRIEST within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like i said i have scientists’ comments and Statments on the scientific miracles and i am not joking and its ...
Page: 9

mason_cro

like i said i have scientists’ comments and Statments on the scientific miracles and i am not joking and its very resonable and its all about faith with proofs cus faith without proofs =
    Scientists say a lot of things. I don't know how much u're really into science, but I can tell you for instance from a biochemical aspect - things called "scientific discoveries" do change, even the biggest of intelectuals make mistakes - take Linus Pauling for instance.

How scientists can figure out where the world came from, I don't know. They say there was a Big Bang. OK, cool. But who lit the match to ignite it? In science itself there are miracles that testify to the presence of a higher force, whether u call it Nature or God. Example - the human body. The coordination of the processes on the molecular level is amazing. Yes, it's a product of evolution, but what drives the processes themselves evolve? The scientific miracles are so genious and perfect that they must derive from a mind or being superior to us.

But that's just my opinion

susGe

as far as religion is concerned I myself dont believe in god or follow any religion, but i dont feel its my place to say that someone is stupid or retarded for having faith in something. Who are you to tell someone they arent allowed to have faith in whatever they want?

Kik0

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i dont think you guys realize that science does in fact make the existence of god more obvious. *In the off topic section, i had an argument with another guy with the same childish attitude as zero. *I forget her name but the girl that was in UK who was also in seraph before wrote a post that showed how science doesnt really prove everything you guys think it is. *

I dont remember all the points but keep in mind that according to science, nothing can come out of nothing.
    I seem to remember bringing this to the post and everyone ignored it then...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vacuum_energy

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/vacuum

Well, according to science, something CAN come out of nothing, whaddaya know... :P

Ayman4u

sorry about off topic that in this topic but i had to say something

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    i dont think you guys realize that science does in fact make the existence of god more obvious. *In the off topic section, i had an argument with another guy with the same childish attitude as zero. *I forget her name but the girl that was in UK who was also in seraph before wrote a post that showed how science doesnt really prove everything you guys think it is. *

I dont remember all the points but keep in mind that according to science, nothing can come out of nothing.[/b]
    but science have already proved many miracles and proved that the Quran came from god and no 1 else cus it cant be some one from 1400+ years ago know about what science just discovered recently like Human Embryonic Development or the Origin of the Universe or the Deeps Seas and Internal Waves and more.

Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

I dont remember all the points but keep in mind that according to science, nothing can come out of nothing.

Probably the most asked question, where did God come from then?
    to let u know about that question, Both the Bible and the Quran tell us that God has always existed and there never was a time He did not exit. As such, He is the Eternal, without beginning and without end.
    He is the only creator and sustainer of all that exists and nothing and no one exists alongside Him, nor does He have any partners. He tells us, He is not created, nor is He like His creation in anyway.
    He calls Himself by a number of names and some of them are The First,The Last and The Eternal and the One who is sought after by His creation, while He has no need from them at all ,
    He is not a man and He has no progeny or offspring also He is not what He creates nor is He compared to it .
    He always has existed and He never was created, as He is not like His creation, nor similar to it, in any way
    so obviously the real god must be eternal and not have to be created.

The human mind cannot fathom the idea of "forever" As in, maybe the Universe has been here "forever"

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Ayman4u

to let u know about that question, Both the Bible and the Quran tell us that God has always existed and there never was a time He did not exit. As such, He is the Eternal, without beginning and without end. *
    He is the only creator and sustainer of all that exists and nothing and no one exists alongside Him, nor does He have any partners. He tells us, He is not created, nor is He like His creation in anyway.
    He calls Himself by a number of names and some of them are The First,The Last and The Eternal and the One who is sought after by His creation, while He has no need from them at all , *
    He is not a man and He has no progeny or offspring *also He is not what He creates nor is He compared to it .
    He always has existed and He never was created, as He is not like His creation, nor similar to it, in any way
    so obviously the real god must be eternal and not have to be created.
    Yea coz that makes sence. Everything exists for a reason. Just because science can't prove how something was created at this present day and age, doesnt mean that we wont prove it later so we should assume it must have been something supernatural. Science doesnt prove miracles, it proves theories and facts.

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by mason_cro
    like i said i have scientists’ comments and Statments on the scientific miracles and i am not joking and its very resonable and its all about faith with proofs cus faith without proofs =
    Scientists say a lot of things. I don't know how much u're really into science, but I can tell you for instance from a biochemical aspect - things called "scientific discoveries" do change, even the biggest of intelectuals make mistakes - take Linus Pauling for instance.

How scientists can figure out where the world came from, I don't know. They say there was a Big Bang. OK, cool. But who lit the match to ignite it? In science itself there are miracles that testify to the presence of a higher force, whether u call it Nature or God. Example - the human body. The coordination of the processes on the molecular level is amazing. Yes, it's a product of evolution, but what drives the processes themselves evolve? The scientific miracles are so genious and perfect that they must derive from a mind or being superior to us.

But that's just my opinion
    Everyone and everything evolves to best survive in their suroundings. Thats evolution.

ya'll should go visit www.religiousforums.com

anyway thanks for your inputs, i'm going to close this topic, stop any crazy religious anger :P

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789