Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

hahah wooot my schools in lockdown xD

This is a discussion on hahah wooot my schools in lockdown xD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl, its confirmed, my friend at my schools dad is head of police and so he called him and asked ...
Page: 2

rofl, its confirmed, my friend at my schools dad is head of police and so he called him and asked whats going on and then he called his mom, who works at one of the elementary schools with my girlfriends mom, who called my girlfriend, who called me.

bomb threat ftl

TehBaba

Originally posted by Baneare
    Your school is not on lock down. *The world is now owned by K2 and the kids at your school dont have premium.
    LMFAO!!!
    So true -_-

ehhh were all clear

gotta go to classes now... damnit!

SaTaN

not that bad.. we had one and some kid throw a chair throught the caf. window and everyone left LOL.. that was the funny thing i found funny when that happened.. and yesterday some kid got stabbed behind the protable and the same thing happened on the mic. from the principle. "plz stay calm and teachers keep ur students in the classroom with the door locked and stay away from the window. then we had to wait 2 hrs cuz the fukin kid was hiding under the portable and the SWAT team was called =/ like i dont live in NY or T.O. or any big criminal place.

Banned Senior Member

aw.... no bye bye Magix? <_<

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

What is teh point of locking people in a build that fuking "have a bomb" , instead of evacuating it? :blink:

SaTaN

Originally posted by Gollum
    What is teh point of locking people in a build that fuking "have a bomb" , instead of evacuating it? :blink:
    i asked myself the same thing... i have yet to get an answer from the principle or the police station yet :S

Banned

Originally posted by SaTaN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SaTaN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gollum
    i asked myself the same thing... i have yet to get an answer from the principle or the police station yet :S[/b]
    satans school was on lockdown the other day. i tried to drive a dump truck into his class.

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-magix
    woot.... now a bomb squad is here.. shit.
    Happens like, once every other week where i go to school, just some 12 yr old nub calling in a threat as always ZZZ.[/b]
    thats me

Haxium

Same in france, there is a new law and every students are against and most of the university are closed. There is Demonstration everydays and we burn car (as we use to do). They dont wanna change/remove the law and till they dont change it, most of universities (at last my, la sorbonne) will be closed. It look like it'll never end :/

Originally posted by Haxium
    Same in france, there is a new law *and every students are against and most of the university are closed. There is Demonstration everydays and we burn car (as we use to do). They dont wanna change/remove the law and till they dont change it, most of universities (at last my, la sorbonne) will be closed. It look like it'll never end :/

hmmm rebelle on s'amuse a bruler des caisses? :P :wub:

lol lighting cars on fire? :blink:...sounds fun :P

Baneare

Originally posted by Haxium
    we burn car (as we use to do).
    wtf?!

lol

cccch

when we got bomb threats at my highschool we just went outside for 30 mins.. why would they lock you in a class room that could potentially explode?

Road

Off Topic: Wow, this is a NICE thread. My day just got better reading it.

On Topic: We had a bomb threat at our school once. The guy got caught in like 10 minutes since he was making the thread from a school phone (LOL). He turned out to be some nub myspace emo kid looking for attention...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast