Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hahahaha We took luferson again !!!

This is a discussion on Hahahaha We took luferson again !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Even with the hhh bugging in the buildings in luferson. On Diez btw. Hahahahahahahahahaha...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default Hahahaha We took luferson again !!!

Even with the hhh bugging in the buildings in luferson. On Diez btw. Hahahahahahahahahaha

OrcTank

Default Re: Hahahaha We took luferson again !!!

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Even with the hhh bugging in the buildings in luferson. On Diez btw. Hahahahahahahahahaha
    your little sign off is why cant we all get along and ur talking shit wtf? are u stupid

Cava

yep it was nice. i must say 20% of the effort goes to ap0phis n arrogant prick. damn them for rushing us :lol:

Indeed and earlier this time. well done.
    And again, half of Luferson was afk....

Ps: what do u mean bugging of buildings? I was too busy to notice much.

SilverBlade

wasn't just humans bugging the buildings...several orc mages did the same thing..switched from d2 and nova'd the crowd...gj, but yeah..bought time the orcs started taking luferson back on a regular basis....btw...good job on NOT getting into EMC during the invasion in the first war :P

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by SilverBlade
    Indeed and earlier this time. well done. *

Ps: what do u mean bugging of buildings? I was too busy to notice much. *

SilverBlade
    There were hhh bugged in the buildings on both sides of the town, couldn't target(attack singly) a single 1 of them, but the aoe's worked nicely with enough orc mages there at the same time. By the way, lets not dog Whisper for doing it anymore, kk? 2 orc mages bugging vs. lets see, probably 30 hhh mages bugging buildings, hmmmmm. If hhh didn't have a 5 to 1 numbers advantage in the 3rd war of the day, they'd never win, IMO.

Aqu

It took us 73 minutes from the start of the war to reclaim lufferson.

We could have probably taken it back within 45 if you didnt instantly lag out and freeze up when you get anywhere near the monument. So many times I was about to drop a nova on the monument when my game freezes and I get pwned by humans as I appear to just go AFK.

Humans have lag on their side!

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Aqu
    It took us 73 minutes from the start of the war to reclaim lufferson.

We could have probably taken it back within 45 if you didnt instantly lag out and freeze up when you get anywhere near the monument. So many times I was about to drop a nova on the monument when my game freezes and I get pwned by humans as I appear to just go AFK.

Humans have lag on their side!
    Yeah, I died 3 times due to that. Screen froze for like 30-60 seconds each time.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SilverBlade

SilverBlade
    There were hhh bugged in the buildings on both sides of the town, couldn't target(attack singly) a single 1 of them, but the aoe's worked nicely with enough orc mages there at the same time. By the way, lets not dog Whisper for doing it anymore, kk? 2 orc mages bugging vs. lets see, probably 30 hhh mages bugging buildings, hmmmmm. If hhh didn't have a 5 to 1 numbers advantage in the 3rd war of the day, they'd never win, IMO.[/b]
    well 2 wrongs dont make a right.. but humans prolly woulda never bugged the buildings had they not seen orc mages doing it ^^ and i saw hoplite doing it regularly last war.. anyways.. its not like they should be excused if they did in fact bug abuse.. its all cheating no matter whether its 2 or 30.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

See, this is why I stay out of a war.
    People's egoes get in the way.

Aqu

Zaria tped to Velerefontis and I tped to Zaria and somehow me and zaria seemed to get stuck at the back of lufferson somewhere where we were so far up the hill that there was an invisible wall stopping us getting down, preventing skills from hitting us. Which naturally meant that we couldnt use skills either, save nova & other AOE spells.

So its not like you have to specifically want to bug the game for it to happen :mellow:

w00t @ AFKers (from monday's war):

Me in monday's night war next to the NPC's Kickass party:

Cava

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SilverBlade

SilverBlade
    There were hhh bugged in the buildings on both sides of the town, couldn't target(attack singly) a single 1 of them, but the aoe's worked nicely with enough orc mages there at the same time. By the way, lets not dog Whisper for doing it anymore, kk? 2 orc mages bugging vs. lets see, probably 30 hhh mages bugging buildings, hmmmmm. If hhh didn't have a 5 to 1 numbers advantage in the 3rd war of the day, they'd never win, IMO.[/b]
    same as the 1st war if it isn't 5 orcs to 1 human they would've never won but strangely orcs couldn't win fast enough and not even take emc so whats your point :rollseyes:

also both sides bugged same shit. tbh i don't know how u bug building so w/e.. i mean for orcs ppl say they change server to bug building.. but as u know for humans if u change server u'll get respawned at respawn point so :wacko:

i'll give credits to orcs who talk least and does most.(like curi0sity.. whisper.. gaylies). whining on forums about humans buggin buildings is more like the former :rollseyes:

/hate gaylies damn i alwys get slowed by mages n suddenly he appears behind me xD

sweetums

that was the fastest war ive actually ever seen

u guys use the old dlw map right?
    well...that war kinda ended faster then a sin can even run to the other side of the map

obviously WHILE being attacked because i highly doubt NOBODY seen him run by them
    seriously tho, that was FAST
    i got tped out of cz, then war started
    then like literally, 30 seconds after tping into eslant...the war was over

erm... even so, whisper was the pioneer in that kind of bugging... although I assure the humans must use a different method to do it that does not involve server hoping. And in whispers case aoe did not exactly work.

Regarding the 5vs1 advantage: please realise that in war it is 120 humans (plus a few cheaters maybe) against as many orcs up to the same number (give or take the few cheaters on both sides) In a human invasion it is better for the orcs, because there is no limit to the number of orcs that can be on the sever. It is up to the orcs how many they will be, that 5vs1 advantage u talk about (although in reality it is much less than 5vs1) is created by the orcs not the humans.

SilverBlade

Do humans also have the 5vs1 advantage in the afternoon wars? Because they do win a large number of those too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast