Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hahahaha We took luferson again !!!

This is a discussion on Hahahaha We took luferson again !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so u took luferson in 73 minutes and how fast did u loose the intersever wars?...
Page: 2

OrcTank

so u took luferson in 73 minutes and how fast did u loose the intersever wars?

the humans tp into the wall of the building on the side and attack you through the walls the only way to kill them is to get a tp into the building and rape em all...me and bafert got em xD

Karpsu

Default Re: Hahahaha We took luferson again !!!

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    Even with the hhh bugging in the buildings in luferson. On Diez btw. Hahahahahahahahahaha
    Humans bugging buildings? What have Whisper and his friend been doing for quite a while now then?

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    the humans tp into the wall of the building on the side and attack you through the walls the only way to kill them is to get a tp into the building and rape em all...me and bafert got em xD
    lol, this must have been extremely satisfying
    I did it with nova and it felt good, but with a weapn it must have been brilliant ...

Aqu

Originally posted by OrcTank
    so u took luferson in 73 minutes and how fast did u loose the intersever wars?
    Humans took lufferson inside 15 minutes, as usual, us orcs just got it back after 73 <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12