Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hakuna Matata char sold, but kept char

This is a discussion on Hakuna Matata char sold, but kept char within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Juan Carbajal Av Pedromio tta 357 mzclte 20(there about) San Juan dc Miraflores Peru <_< sold char : Hakuna Matata ...
Page: 1

little_painter

Default Hakuna Matata char sold, but kept char

Juan Carbajal
    Av Pedromio tta 357 mzclte 20(there about)
    San Juan dc Miraflores

Peru <_<

sold char :

Hakuna Matata lvlv 76 for 1200 usd too my friend got the money and then changed pw and e-mail on the account

I know this cause i sent the money for my friend

1200 usd witch aint mine got stolen from this guy, IF you know him, i pleade u too make him understand that forcing mee to go visit him and his pretty sister, wont bee something hee will enjoy im sure

-painter

sucks sorry to hear

that really doesnt sound like the hakuna i used to know : ill check if he's on msn

IkoRia

was he able to pick the money up now :S?

Last time I talked to you or ewo, it was like u didn't give him some number or something so it was no really lost or something like that ;/

But now he really screwed you over =/ that sux

Originally posted by IkoRia

Last time I talked to you or ewo, it was like u didn't give him some number or something so it was no really lost or something like that ;/

if he didnt get teh mtcn number then nop he couldnt have gotten teh money.. so ewo could have sent it but hakuna couldnt have claimed it.. not totally sure

Haxium

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia

if he didnt get teh mtcn number then nop he couldnt have gotten teh money.. so ewo could have sent it but hakuna couldnt have claimed it.. not totally sure[/b]
    there is an easy way to check it, just add the mtcn number on WU website. I guess they did it before accusing anyone, otherwise that would be dumb

little_painter

i phoned the WU office, and they said u dont need the control number code too pickup the money

little_painter

[email protected]

was the msn hee gave us as his msn

h43r:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

ummm... i think u got screwed... I have hakuna's msn, and that isn't the address I got. Also, he has his RL name as his nick... and it isn't Juan Carbajal

Originally posted by little_painter
    [email protected]

h43r:
    This is the mail of crowus, as far as i know the first owner of hakunamatata's acc, i smell something fishy here im trying to get more information about it.

Haxium

Originally posted by little_painter
    i phoned the WU office, and they said u dont need the *control number code too pickup the money
    never seen that, to take money u need to :
    have the mtcn
    live in the country where money has been sent
    have an identity card / OR / reply to a secret question with the right secret answer

its always been like that :/

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-little_painter
    [email protected]

h43r:
    This is the mail of crowus, as far as i know the first owner of hakunamatata's acc, i smell something fishy here im trying to get more information about it.[/b]
    Crow used to play hakuna's account some time ago, too.

Cadence96

Before accusing why don't u get more proofs like any in-game SS conversation, MSN logs, or a scanned WU receipt? maybe u're wrong

IkoRia

Originally posted by Cadence96
    Before accusing why don't u get more proofs like any in-game SS conversation, MSN logs, or a scanned WU receipt? maybe u're wrong
    Cause everyone who isen't as stupid as you know he woulden't lie about this and even if he showed msn or in game logs it woulden't be enough for people they want proof that never can be showed...

well well I hope everything works out

I didnt know asking for proof makes you stupid. :rollseyes:

I just dont think this was aquila, he doesen't seem the type of person to do this and you know what ikora there is always 2 sides to a story, so instead of flaming out of the blue maybe you should just wait and hear it all.

btw thats not hakunas msn.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast