Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hakuna Matata char sold, but kept char

This is a discussion on Hakuna Matata char sold, but kept char within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2 stories in what way can they be 2 stories? You mean that painter would buy it for 1200 usd ...
Page: 2

IkoRia

2 stories in what way can they be 2 stories?

You mean that painter would buy it for 1200 usd then complain here so we all would "hate" hakuna that already left game?

and why I said its stupid to ask for proofs... is cause when the only proof you will and can get is MSN and in game logs... Wich dosen't proof shit, so whats the point...

oke lets say I withdraw the stupid part but seriosly....

DragonFire

Painter wouldn't lie about shit like that. Only people that don't know him would say shit like that.

IkoRia

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    Painter wouldn't lie about shit like that. Only people that don't know him would say shit like that. *
    That was my point but if I would have said it would have been so gay acused :P

Jediay

no xcuse for that, pay him a visit i say . Ever seen "man of Fire" ?

Cadence96

Originally posted by IkoRia
    2 stories in what way can they be 2 stories?

You mean that painter would buy it for 1200 usd then complain *here so we all would "hate" hakuna that already left game?

and why I said its stupid to ask for proofs... is cause when the only proof you will and can get is MSN and in game logs... Wich dosen't proof shit, so whats the point...

oke lets say I withdraw the stupid part but seriosly....
    Any ig SS is enough, a scam might happen just from msn, forum, etc. Maybe MSN logs aren't strong proof but a WU receipt is enough.
    However, painter just told his part of the story, and if what he says is wrong, only hakuna's rep will be affected.

All accusations are sh1t with no proofs, even when the person is right.

Painter is GG he would never lie...

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Majix
    that really doesnt sound like the hakuna i used to know : ill check if he's on msn

I dont think it is the same one, besides, what kind of lazy ass pays $1200 for a character on this game, dumbass. I feel bad for him, would prolly feel worse if he actually got the char, lol.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Majix
    that really doesnt sound like the hakuna i used to know : ill check if he's on msn

I dont think it is the same one, besides, what kind of lazy ass pays $1200 for a character on this game, dumbass. I feel bad for him, would prolly feel worse if he actually got the char, lol.[/b]
    1200$ is pocket change compaired to what painter has actually spent on this game. :P

Anyways, ikora, my point being people put far to much trust in people on this game. I am not saying painter is a lier, im saying that this may not be the real hakuna that scammed him and he is throwing out an accusation without proofs. It's already been pointed out that isn't aquila's msn so something fishy is going on. More information, screenshots, ect can give us a clearer indication on who the real culprit is.

Default Re: Hakuna Matata char sold, but kept char

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    1200$ is pocket change compaired to what painter has actually spent on this game. *[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-little_painter

1200 usd witch aint mine got stolen from this guy
    you ýs bad reader

AphRaeL

Default Re: Hakuna Matata char sold, but kept char

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by Vacant@
    1200$ is pocket change compaired to what painter has actually spent on this game. *
    <!--QuoteBegin-little_painter
    1200 usd witch aint mine got stolen from this guy
    you ýs bad reader[/b]
    i lol'd at that xD

but...sorry to here that dude it sucks hard

Ainelover

who pay 1200 USD for pixels anyway

IkoRia

Originally posted by Ainelover
    who pay 1200 USD for pixels anyway *
    The guy who is buying w0lf is paying even more :P

little_painter

Originally posted by Ainelover
    who pay 1200 USD for pixels anyway *
    those who couldent afford 5000+ usd ofc (dumb question for 500 please sir_mad! )

and btw, this is not a discussion or soem "accusation"
    i can vie u the msn of his "friend" who was normally playing the char
    currently shown : Te Amo Sonia... --Carlos Aguilar Rojas
    msn: [email protected]

story line---
    maker of char let his freind play char (maker 1st msn makers friend 2nd msn)
    hens, the person peps know/knew as hakuna matata was person2
    comprende idiotas and company ? B)

eWo-eWo

k listen, first i talked with aguila the guy who lvl hakuna from 65 to 76, about the char and my friend want to buy it, he said that it isent his char it is his real life friend juans.. then i got this juans msn and added painter aguila and juan to convinsation thing on msn.. painter got the info and sended the money to the adress, painter never gived him the code to the money!... we waited for over a month this juan never come on msn and dont answer his phone.. then painter called WU office and they said the money where picked up the day after he send them!?!? wtf he dident give the code... i talked with agulia he said he will travel to juan and talk a serious talk with him.. havent talked with non of those sins...

little_painter

and ofc, the buyer was on the char(naked) before wee started the negotiation, personaly i dident know shit about the char, was ewo and ewos freind taht was doin their thing <_<

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast