Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hakuna Matata char sold, but kept char

This is a discussion on Hakuna Matata char sold, but kept char within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 3

eWo-eWo

Apolon123

Default Hi

Hi all . i peruvian and live in lima,near to house of this guy.

First, is posible get the money of wu,,and no always need code , i get money of wu and the guy no answer me for code and in others time the guy answer for it .

Second , i have good friends , they are live near to house of this carbajal , maybe we are can visit his house and talk with he in person , pls give me more information about he.Maybe i can help you painter.

This is for the scammer . Brother yo se que crees q has hecho el negocio de tu vida , pero gente como tu no debe existir , yo te voy a buscar y si no te encuentro a ti tu casa va a pagar pato ,asi que ve como haces para devolver ese dinero o te vas a arrempetir y te va a salir mas caro, y no estoy bromeando .

MrzLies

uhm................. PAINTER PM ME ON FORUMS.... ill give u my msn.. ill take care of this bro.

RideOn

juan carbajal the real owner of hakunamata ex blood members. he worked on Grog´s cafe, i know him on RL, yeah that crow_x @... is his msn. i know where i can find him :P.

pd: tenxsor vao a sacarle la mierda a ese keso

Nofear19

did somebody visited him already i want to know more...this is kinda interesting...nobody doesnt want to loose 1200$ <_<

Aany information about it? it's so weird aguila used to visit this forums very often, i talked by msn to juan carbajal aka crowus and he said he did not do any sell of the acc, kinda hard to believe it after saw all his information, i wish i could be in peru so i could take care of that.

pd: si se pelo la plata tamadre como me gustaria estar en peru, me encantaba chancar gente

OLD1953

What proof do they have that it was the owner of the character they were talking to?

If MSN doesn't match up to his known MSN number, it may not even be the guy who owns the char.

Any random person could claim to be selling Tez, and if you send the money, you're screwed. SS of a char don't mean anything, they can be photoshopped or simply lifted from a clan forum or something.

Badluckserb

that Aquila aka hakunamatata have some firm and He look like man who is not scamer,I mean he not need money he have nice life,and he is aint scamer 100 %,he share acc with some friend Crowd or smthing like that,That Sonia is his girl and she is cool too.For western union need code 100 % cannt pickup money without code number,that s imposible.I have somewhere in pc mobile phone hakunamata I will try to find it again :s...Sory for hear that but 30 day is long time...So u need to act and call WU higher office...

Apolon123

In peru is posible pick the money , and no always need code , sometime no answer for it . And this guy is one fuking scammer and people here wanted for kick his ass.

GroG

Originally posted by MiGuELDeaTH
    juan carbajal the real owner of hakunamata ex blood members. he worked on Grog´s cafe, i know him on RL, yeah that crow_x @... is his msn. i know where i can find him :P.

pd: tenxsor vao a sacarle la mierda a ese keso
    Kill him, i don't care, scammers should be in the graveyard.

Dread

akunamatata the bp on xigenon or the character on ares?

eWo-eWo

Mrslies i hope u can help us<3..

Yorsh

so sad hear that, btw juan aka crowus was teh orginal owner of this rogue (hakunamatata) later aguila-x lvled him to 76 with some help of crowus, but with this proof (name and adress) im sure what him picked up the money... whatever him are spending your money i think, just check this link: http://www.bloodzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=13041 and if u can talk with devile (devile is admin of bloodzone.net too) u can check the ip of him in peru and get the adress of him... and get any visit for him... him really deserve that.

crowus te pasas... no hay vuelta q darle si otra persona hubiera vendido el rogue como hubiera cobrado ese dinero sin ti? es obvio q estas involucrado en esto.... desaten su furia sobre el!

Yorsh

. (i cant find out the button for delete this message ny mod plz delete this one)

.[/b]
    Rana te pasas :blink: <_< :angry: , no crei que seas capaz de eso ,

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast