• yes

103 49.05%
  • no

26 12.38%
  • fukk off

81 38.57%
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

"Hall of Fame/Shame"

This is a discussion on "Hall of Fame/Shame" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just and idea i was having after thinking of all the time i spent playing KO and all the cool ...
Page: 1

Banned

just and idea i was having after thinking of all the time i spent playing KO and all the cool ass ppl i met and ofc all the peices-o-shit too <_<

USKO been around waht going on 4 years(?) and there have been alot of gg ppl i think need have their names/chars immortalized somewhere (ppl like Glarfist, HakunaMatata, BabaGuya etc) .. dunno maybe is kinda gayor would be to much flaming or other probs .. just seems like should be somewhere on here to represent those that made this game waht it is .. good and fukked up

i dunno wahtevr just an idea .. like maybe make subsections in each servers section like how u got siggy section in media section :wacko:

Banned Senior Member

NONONO

if yes i want in the Shame list pls....

Banned Senior Member

babaguya and glarfist are certainly not in my hall of fame yea babaguya was nice but thats it :P

just and idea i was having after thinking of all the time i spent playing KO and all the cool ass ppl i met and ofc all the peices-o-shit too <_<

USKO been around waht going on 4 years(?) and there have been alot of gg ppl i think need have their names/chars immortalized somewhere (ppl like Glarfist, HakunaMatata, BabaGuya etc) .. dunno maybe is kinda gayor would be to much flaming or other probs .. just seems like should be somewhere on here to represent those that made this game waht it is .. good and fukked up

i dunno wahtevr just an idea .. like maybe make subsections in each servers section like how u got siggy section in media section :wacko:[/b]
    Theres is a section for this kind of posts

Terrorblade

I like that idea, but tbh I don&#39;t think this will happen.

But voted "yes", u have my support.

I just hope that it wont enlarge ppl&#39;s ego too much :P

Altough for me it&#39;s simple:
    Legit players - Hall of fame, no matter if they&#39;re known or not
    Cheaters/dupers/scammers/big babashopers/etc - Hall of shame

Banned

NONONO

if yes i want in the Shame list pls....[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...140023&st=0

np after all shit u say in this thread xP

babaguya and glarfist are certainly not in my hall of fame yea babaguya was nice but thats it :P[/b]
    when was last time we had english speaking king on Diez .. u such a noob u prolly would vote some Turk before Glarfist hall of fame .. and BabGuya 20x the gamer and 100x the man u evr be

Theres is a section for this kind of posts[/b]
    and there are gay nightclubs for ppl like u

I think there has already been enough hall of gays posts and we don&#39;t really need a section to go over the same shit yet again..

Banned

babaguya and glarfist are certainly not in my hall of fame yea babaguya was nice but thats it :P[/b]
    wow that is going in my sig as a quote cause this i think by far proves to everyone you need to be shot

glarfist was a good king and babaguya? are you fucking insane...baba is baba....you cant fuck with baba

really aviv why do you keep showing your stupidity

and chosen is 100% right....you would vote for a turk who dupes before a good king....you always put turks over UK members who were in the same clan as you

its hard to beleive what you turned out to be and are....fucking pathetic

and i voted no cause its pointless...cause you will have morons voting for hall of shame for players like glar and babaguya....how stupid would that be

Banned

I think there has already been enough hall of gays posts and we don&#39;t really need a section to go over the same shit yet again..[/b]
    i was thinking more like a stickied list of names of ppl .. would be cool comeback 1-2 years see some of the ppl&#39;s names from back when i was playing .. good or bad memories :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

every1&#39;s opinion on who should be in that list is different, its a waste of time and effort to even attempt to make a proper list....tbh those topics are just spam topics for every1 to say their best friends names

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

every1&#39;s opinion on who should be in that list is different, its a waste of time and effort to even attempt to make a proper list....tbh those topics are just spam topics for every1 to say their best friends names[/b]

im the best ! h34r:

Mario

think mate, if section will born => it will be biggest flame war place ever...

Banned Senior Member

hall of fame for me is about skill not about stupid king everyone can be a good king if he wants to and as i said baba was nice and thats it
    you cant compare glar and baba to people like tempests priestdro or 411

Banned

hall of fame for me is about skill not about stupid king everyone can be a good king if he wants to and as i said baba was nice and thats it
    you cant compare glar and baba to people like tempests priestdro or 411[/b]

u think the mods/admins are dumb? im sure in the hall of shame/fame they separate the peoples names into sub-categorys

so like.

best king - could be (glar w/e)
    best chinky combo - tempests

(i used the names u did so dont flip)

Banned

waste of time

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast