• yes

103 49.05%
  • no

26 12.38%
  • fukk off

81 38.57%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

"Hall of Fame/Shame"

This is a discussion on "Hall of Fame/Shame" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just and idea i was having after thinking of all the time i spent playing KO and all the cool ...
Page: 2

kibal

just and idea i was having after thinking of all the time i spent playing KO and all the cool ass ppl i met and ofc all the peices-o-shit too <_<

USKO been around waht going on 4 years(?) and there have been alot of gg ppl i think need have their names/chars immortalized somewhere (ppl like Glarfist, HakunaMatata, BabaGuya etc) .. dunno maybe is kinda gayor would be to much flaming or other probs .. just seems like should be somewhere on here to represent those that made this game waht it is .. good and fukked up

i dunno wahtevr just an idea .. like maybe make subsections in each servers section like how u got siggy section in media section :wacko:[/b]

4 years lol , not even 3.

Banned

hall of fame for me is about skill not about stupid king everyone can be a good king if he wants to and as i said baba was nice and thats it
    you cant compare glar and baba to people like tempests priestdro or 411[/b]
    skill is defined by each individual cause out of your list of "skilled" players i only see tempest as having any

babaguya had skill
    glar had it with 3 or 4 priests :P

so no offense but to say glar or baba should not be in the hall of fame was stupid childish remark since they should

skill is defined by each individual cause out of your list of "skilled" players i only see tempest as having any

babaguya had skill

so no offense but to say glar or baba should not be in the hall of fame was stupid childish remark since they should[/b]
    should i be in the list Tez?

Banned

babaguya had skill

so no offense but to say glar or baba should not be in the hall of fame was stupid childish remark since they should[/b]
    so ur saying dro/411 had no skill?

I didnt and will not vote, since im neutral on this. But to a bit realistic, the section will quickly turn into Hall of FLAME.. (again) :huh:

Tristan

so ur saying dro/411 had no skill?[/b]

Dro came relatively late, he was the pwnzors, but you just can&#39;t compare him with 411, chusco, devile, SirKaos, Pyro & Fyro, tasKER, Socrate and the older gg&#39;s.

Dro came relatively late, he was the pwnzors, but you just can&#39;t compare him with 411, chusco, devile, SirKaos, Pyro & Fyro, tasKER, Socrate and the older gg&#39;s.[/b]
    _NeXuS_!!!!

Tristan

_NeXuS_!!!![/b]

Ya, him, pvtsnowball and another nice guy from R_C, forgot his name started with a B, blaster?

Diez_J, Diez_K and those bitches, my buddys from FURY, Aith, Anthro, omg.. I miss the old days >-<

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

_NeXuS_!!!![/b]

nexus wasnt really that "pro" sorry

my list would be

zero
    SirKaos
    UareHistory
    Devile
    AnimaVillis , dunno but i always feared his ms lol..
    Socrate / Veqlargh
    Pyro + Fyro
    chusco
    Diez_J

nexus wasnt really that "pro" sorry [/b]
    you should have played along side him, he was a legend, and i do not use that word lightly

the other person from R_C might have been SilverLocust?

Snowball had his ups and downs tbh, esspecially bad as a bp

Tristan

He was a nice guy, that&#39;s enough for me. Don&#39;t forget about Forsete, JimXrOx, Katana, _warmaster_ & angelkiss, the counterparts of the glitching Diez_J and Diez_K :lol:

Forgot to add Demontech, y&#39;all remember them? ^^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

you should have played along side him, he was a legend, and i do not use that word lightly[/b]
    a legend at excuses ^_^

"FUKING BP TAKE AWAY HIS DUFFS AND HES USELESS!!!!"

"FUKING WARRIOR TAKE AWAY HIS GIGA AXE AND HES USELESS!!!!"

"FUCKING MAGE TAKE AWAY HIS STAFF AND HES USELESS!!!"

fukk off ftw :lol:

TehFonz

I like that idea, but tbh I don&#39;t think this will happen.

But voted "yes", u have my support.

I just hope that it wont enlarge ppl&#39;s ego too much :P

Altough for me it&#39;s simple:
    Legit players - Hall of fame, no matter if they&#39;re known or not
    Cheaters/dupers/scammers/big babashopers/etc - Hall of shame[/b]
    Hall of shame for buying in game shit for usd? GO EAT ONE

Some people have lives, i myself get my pipe sucked once a week, dont have time to sit on my ass like most fat pricks on this game with NO life, but thats on another note :wub:.
    Btw wouldnt you say 50%+ are at least premium? Bronze/Silver/Gold= babashopping, so i guess all u premium users are HAXZORS.

Hall of shame for buying in game shit for usd? GO EAT ONE

Some people have lives, i myself get my pipe sucked once a week, dont have time to sit on my ass like most fat pricks on this game with NO life, but thats on another note :wub:.
    Btw wouldnt you say 50%+ are at least premium? Bronze/Silver/Gold= babashopping, so i guess all u premium users are HAXZORS.[/b]
    u make no sense. babashop=/=buying premiums. babashop is when u buy items/characters for usd -_- . and what he meant by big babashoppers are those ppl who buy high level characters and uberz0mg uniques ._.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast