• yes

103 49.05%
  • no

26 12.38%
  • fukk off

81 38.57%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

"Hall of Fame/Shame"

This is a discussion on "Hall of Fame/Shame" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u make no sense. babashop=/=buying premiums. babashop is when u buy items/characters for usd -_- . and what he meant ...
Page: 3

TehFonz

u make no sense. babashop=/=buying premiums. babashop is when u buy items/characters for usd -_- . and what he meant by big babashoppers are those ppl who buy high level characters and uberz0mg uniques ._.[/b]
    Let me simplify it.

Man has WIFE+KIDS+JOB = LIFE

LIFE = NOT MUCH TIME FOR GAMES

If Man has JOB and 45 Minutes in the morning before he slaves all day for his KIDS+WIFE he wants to get 30 minutes of pk time in, its really gonna bother you that much?

Just because " those ppl who buy high level characters and uberz0mg uniques ._." doesnt mean you have to criticize a person. People are people and they'll do what they want, just because you or lots of people dont like it and they kill you in "pvp" doesnt mean that there should be "shame" to theyre name.

From reading on and off in general, i kinda understand alot of people in here. The most of you are sadly mistaken with REAL LIFE and this video game called KNIGHT ONLINE.

For the "haters"

GO OUTSIDE TAKE A NAP SEE SOME FRIENDS and quit bitching about what other people are doing.

I think it will be cool if something like a "Jury" or sum pick the names. However i vote no, because "in likes and colours, all the fellas havnt spoken" so there will be a lot of flames. "Why u picked him? he was a n00b", "no hes not..." so just leave it there, like a good idea, just as that :P

Let me simplify it.

If Man has JOB and 45 Minutes in the morning before he slaves all day for his KIDS+WIFE he wants to get 30 minutes of pk time in, its really gonna bother you that much?

Just because " those ppl who buy high level characters and uberz0mg uniques ._." doesnt mean you have to criticize a person. People are people and they'll do what they want, just because you or lots of people dont like it and they kill you in "pvp" doesnt mean that there should be "shame" to theyre name.

From reading on and off in general, i kinda understand alot of people in here. The most of you are sadly mistaken with REAL LIFE and this video game called KNIGHT ONLINE.

For the "haters"

GO OUTSIDE TAKE A NAP SEE SOME FRIENDS and quit bitching about what other people are doing.[/b]
    Ok u want buy items, fine buy them, but dont claim that ur th pwnzor if u bought everything u have char + items, a very important part of the game is getting ur own lvls and items. But ppl shouldnt flame babashoper either, i mean arent they the ones who pay you for ur farmed items and lets u keep playing ko? lol?

Lemon

Let me simplify it.

Just because " those ppl who buy high level characters and uberz0mg uniques ._." doesnt mean you have to criticize a person. People are people and they'll do what they want, just because you or lots of people dont like it and they kill you in "pvp" doesnt mean that there should be "shame" to theyre name.[/b]
    Man who has WIFE+KIDS+JOB shouldn't be spending money on a game so that he can beat all the kids out there who just want to have fun.

WIFE+KIDS+JOB+SPENDS MONEY ON ONLINE GAMES=NO FUCKING LIFE

By spending money on a game purely because you can you leave the kids (who have no income) with no reason to play fairly because you, by babashopping, are not playing fairly. They turn to their less expensive equivalent; KOSP and Duping. The kids, who now have a distorted and simple view of morality, think that this is fair game and see no reason why people would complain because they are just leveling the playing field. So: BABASHOPPING+KO=DUPING+KOSP=CRAP GAME.

Please note that I consider babashopping items just as bad as duping them or KOSPing levels.

I conclude from this that spending money in illegitimate ways on an online game such as KO just to be able to beat some kids is shameful and maybe people should think about spending all this hard earned cash on something tangeble.

Lemon

blueduck

all the fellas havnt spoken" so there will be a lot of flames.[/b]
    i think its quite funny and rediculous when people flame each other like in another topic someone would be like dude stop flaming others its not cool but then when they get to the other topic there like dude ur a fuking doutchebag get a fuking life u fag ill own u anyday.. ect.. and so on.. everyone is just pretty much a hipicrit or h/e u spell that stupid word and for this hallf of fae/shame i think it would be rather good idea but it would also be a bad idea its just how u put it on perspective

seems like evrytime theres something like this, theres "yes", "no" and a random answer "fuk off" or something like that
    they should i just remove the other last choice lol

TehFonz

Man who has WIFE+KIDS+JOB shouldn't be spending money on a game so that he can beat all the kids out there who just want to have fun.

By spending money on a game purely because you can you leave the kids (who have no income) with no reason to play fairly because you, by babashopping, are not playing fairly. They turn to their less expensive equivalent; KOSP and Duping. The kids, who now have a distorted and simple view of morality, think that this is fair game and see no reason why people would complain because they are just leveling the playing field. So: BABASHOPPING+KO=DUPING+KOSP=CRAP GAME.

Please note that I consider babashopping items just as bad as duping them or KOSPing levels.

I conclude from this that spending money in illegitimate ways on an online game such as KO just to be able to beat some kids is shameful and maybe people should think about spending all this hard earned cash on something tangeble.

Lemon[/b]
    Lol your an example of someone who needs to chill out. Obviously your e-anger is ragin up over this topic. Just because someone spends USD on a game you say that they have "NO FUCKING LIFE"? You Lemon are sadly mistaken with yourself? Lets say he does have a LIFE and does CARE for his children and DOESNT talk shit if he kills you in PVP in game. Whats wrong with that? Do you spend 10+ hours a day at GOBLINS farming coins? Maybe the MAN spends his evening with his kids, or his wife. If you read what i said, "45 Minutes to burn in the morning" BEFORE work. Id say his kids are either A. Sleeping, B. At School, or C. Not Home. Whats that to you anyway? Your response "in my opinion is true and false" but i dont feel like getting anymore technical with someone seeming to be angered over someone who buys non-tangible/virtual items. People have fun in lots of different ways, and i dont think spending 2/3/4/5+ hours a day in front of the pc neglecting/not being with "loved" ones is not a way to do it. But like i said before, thats just my opinion.

Banned

every1's opinion on who should be in that list is different, its a waste of time and effort to even attempt to make a proper list....tbh those topics are just spam topics for every1 to say their best friends names[/b]
    true .. but so many real cool ppl i met in this game feel should be some way to recognize .. i mean is wahts behind this whole Knights and Clans .. unless just is all a bunch of rudy pooh lil kids play this game w/ no sense friendship or loyalty or honor .. i mean i coulda got over on all kinds of shit and ppl in this game .. just aint my style and i got alot of respect for some of the ppl i met in this game feel and relate to life same way i do .. just saying tho .. but yeah seems more like just big ass waste time try get this idea across to ppl <_<

hall of fame for me is about skill not about stupid king everyone can be a good king if he wants to and as i said baba was nice and thats it
    you cant compare glar and baba to people like tempests priestdro or 411[/b]
    nah dude .. is not just about ur pk "skills" .. someones ability to organize diverse groups of ppl and have them all trying to help benefit for 1 cause (ie Glarfist~Tormentors and Tez~UK), even if is just a game, shows alot more skill than just be able to combo hella good if u ask me .. but wahtevr dude obviously u just a mark so dun rly give a fukk waht u got to say bout shit

nexus wasnt really that "pro" sorry

my list would be

zero
    SirKaos
    UareHistory
    Devile
    AnimaVillis , dunno but i always feared his ms lol..
    Socrate / Veqlargh
    Pyro + Fyro
    chusco
    Diez_J[/b]
    a list like this w/ ppl everyone has played with/against for months/years obviously is cool have them on list .. i mean wouldnt be that hard as a community figure out waht ppl should be placed on the list of gg ppl from diez(or ares whichevr) .. i just saying w/ all ppl quitting and comming back or wahtevr .. would be cool see name sof those ppl u played with/against .. blah blah

fukkit ..everyone just vote fukk off <_<

Ok , lets make a section where everyone vote for their friend(s), not if they are skilled or not.

-RW-

Man who has WIFE+KIDS+JOB shouldn&#39;t be spending money on a game so that he can beat all the kids out there who just want to have fun.

Lemon[/b]

Never thought i&#39;d say this... but i actually agree with Lemon

Banned

Man who has WIFE+KIDS+JOB shouldn&#39;t be spending money on a game so that he can beat all the kids out there who just want to have fun.

Lemon[/b]
    ZZzZzz .. how lame is that ? cuz some sucker spends few thousand usd ona video game means i gunna become big scantless piece of shit .. gimme a break quit making excuses for some ppl u dun know shit y they do waht they do .. as far as i evr know is cuz they wanna fukk my mom or siblings

-RW-

1st of all its sad that they gotta use USD on a game for items.
    2nd it ruins the game for those who work hard for their gear.
    3rd they babashop gear and try to claim they farmed it and try to claim they got skills (greeks)

Banned Senior Member

Well since you added Tez to the list why dont we add HolyDreamz Wasabi Patek and a few others?

AciDDreamZz

i didnt mind the people AT ALL that spent USD on this game when i quit and sold everything......didnt mind them abit...........haha

as for a perm. place for a HoF.........yeah, agreed that it would be the biggest flame whole ever.........lol............DO IT!!!!!!!!.............i know cama just itchin for it......luv ya cama haha

Terrorblade

I think it should be made different way. I would start wiking a forum section for it. Inside would be a sticky post with player&#39;s names.

Names will be nominated like this:
    If u think some1 should be added to the list u simply do a post with poll and others will vote yes/no. Then moderator will add that name to the sticky post. I would also make a minimal limit of positive votes.

Just an idea

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast