• yes

103 49.05%
  • no

26 12.38%
  • fukk off

81 38.57%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

"Hall of Fame/Shame"

This is a discussion on "Hall of Fame/Shame" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I vote lIIIIIIIIIIIIl cuz hes chinese...
Page: 4

TunaFishyMe

I vote lIIIIIIIIIIIIl cuz hes chinese

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well since you added Tez to the list why dont we add HolyDreamz Wasabi Patek and a few others?[/b]
    Merlin_gr not wasabi -.-

Real wasabi was a really nice guy, too bad he sold his char to that dumbass.

And as for topic...NO, mindless flame war again.

Speaking purely for Diez, i feel the server has had 3 era's, dunno how everone else feels about it. The era's are defined by the clans that held the castle.

Era 1: Blood
    Era 2: Ant Hill Mob and Outkasted
    Era 3: KilledBy

Each era has it's own legends in my opinion, just a short list on each (very short list)

Era 1:
    Devile
    tasKER
    Pyro
    Fyro
    _NexuS_
    SirKaos
    Rentzusuken
    Forsete
    Taurus
    Wasabi
    Chusco
    Wagyar
    HypE
    MiniQ

Era 2:
    Ouroboros/URunFasterWithAKnifE (cough cough...WHAT!?!?!?!)
    Felix
    PriestDro
    Wherethesundontshine
    Camaz0ts
    Glarfist
    InClaudeWeTrust
    Ikoria
    Tempests
    Ap0phis
    PhantomRogue
    Undefined
    Zike

Era 3: (i quit at the end of era 2 so i dunno, based on how people talk)
    Tez
    Aba

dunno many others sorry maybe people can fill in the gaps :P

DragonFire

Paddy you forgot my name in all 3 of them I feel depressed

Paddy you forgot my name in all 3 of them I feel depressed [/b]
    as i said it was only a short list....... but that was on purpose :lol: zuhahahaha

TunaFishyMe

:'( Im depressed too

Madness

crap idea... <_<

DragonFire

:&#39;( Im depressed too[/b]

I feel for ya man, No one recognized or skill

ok ok so nobody gets depressed i made a full list so as not to dissapoint anybody... to view it click the word &#39;Members&#39; up in the top right and keep going till you find your name

seriously who agrees with my 3 era&#39;s theory?

DragonFire

ok ok so nobody gets depressed i made a full list so as not to dissapoint anybody... to view it click the word &#39;Members&#39; up in the top right and keep going till you find your name

seriously who agrees with my 3 era&#39;s theory?[/b]

I do, And it is true, and it works with everything to do with KO, good people, and bad. People come and go.

who the fuck is aba ?

and schrotti is teh best

Community Nazý Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

seriously who agrees with my 3 era&#39;s theory?[/b]
    the 3 era&#39;s theory is nice, but wouldnt agree to your list

and boozah, im the best.

<3

Banned

nah dude .. is not just about ur pk "skills" .. someones ability to organize diverse groups of ppl and have them all trying to help benefit for 1 cause (ie Glarfist~Tormentors and Tez~UK), even if is just a game, shows alot more skill than just be able to combo hella good if u ask me .. but wahtevr dude obviously u just a mark so dun rly give a fukk waht u got to say bout shit
    a list like this w/ ppl everyone has played with/against for months/years obviously is cool have them on list .. i mean wouldnt be that hard as a community figure out waht ppl should be placed on the list of gg ppl from diez(or ares whichevr) .. i just saying w/ all ppl quitting and comming back or wahtevr .. would be cool see name sof those ppl u played with/against .. blah blah[/b]
    wow someone finally hit the nail on the head......everyone thinks to be good in any game its just about your combo skill or how you pk.....its NOT.....glad chosen sees it takes much much more to be skilled in anything i life....to be able to keep a clan together for over 2 years always with over 30 players in it active is a tremdous feet alone....then get there lazy ass&#39;s to level, do boss hunts, and then have to delagate who gets what without everyone in your own clan hating you for it.....clan splitting and having to reform all while you do that you also have to buy, farm or get some smuck to get items, levels for your own char

skill is determined by many things and not just one

i did some shady shit but i never crossed that line like guys like holydreams or patek did but when you think only one thing makes you the best it is cause your young and close minded…I never cheated myself and I never bought or sold knowingly of duped items

Well since you added Tez to the list why dont we add HolyDreamz Wasabi Patek and a few others?[/b]
    i dont think i was added cause of my combo skills twit even though they got really good before i quit.....people should be added cause of all around and overall skill or lack of and the people who you mentioned did nothing but actually cheat like dupe and make items as a gm and sell them….btw old wasabi was a great guy always and still

I had a awesome clan which of whom I still chat with, log vent with, who ask me to come back to ko for now with, and who most will be trying out 2 moons with me and many other ko players and I don’t regret ever playing with them or being in the same clan as them

UK was a incredible clan with amazing people who were mostly adults and we all respected each or as people and not ko players which made clan a much better place to be

Banned

you only put aba there cuz he bought ur rogue lol

you only put aba there cuz he bought ur rogue lol[/b]
    as i say i haven&#39;t played since era 3, i only go based on the fact that people said he was good, for all i know he could be shite :lol:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast