• yes

103 49.05%
  • no

26 12.38%
  • fukk off

81 38.57%
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

"Hall of Fame/Shame"

This is a discussion on "Hall of Fame/Shame" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the 3 era's theory is nice, but wouldnt agree to your list [/b] +1, but then again everyone has there ...
Page: 5

DragonFire

the 3 era's theory is nice, but wouldnt agree to your list [/b]

+1, but then again everyone has there opinion..I am sure paddy hasn't played with every person on diez so he can't really clearly judge who he thinks is "best".

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

+1, but then again everyone has there opinion..I am sure paddy hasn't played with every person on diez so he can't really clearly judge who he thinks is "best".[/b]

you wouldnt be on my list either ^^

Banned

+1, but then again everyone has there opinion..I am sure paddy hasn't played with every person on diez so he can't really clearly judge who he thinks is "best".[/b]

you wouldnt be on my list either ^^[/b]
    you would both be on my list just for being plain nice guys
    but chris your tping skills did suck but richs are far worse :lol:

and aba was pretty good.....even though he didnt beat me while i had on no armor :wub:

DragonFire

you would both be on my list just for being plain nice guys
    but chris your tping skills did suck but richs are far worse :lol:

and aba was pretty good.....even though he didnt beat me while i had on no armor :wub:[/b]

Lets not get started about who sucks and who doesn't cause if I remember correctly, I was the one keeping you alive when you weren't dieing in 3 seconds.

Banned

Lets not get started about who sucks and who doesn't cause if I remember correctly, I was the one keeping you alive when you weren't dieing in 3 seconds.[/b]
    yeah well i guess you can take credit for "saving" me when you tped me 90% of the time with over 6k health left....thanks for worrying :lol:

DragonFire

yeah well i guess you can take credit for "saving" me when you tped me 90% of the time with over 6k health left....thanks for worrying :lol:[/b]

forgot about the +3 uniques..Sorry bud :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

shut up, both of you

Banned

forgot about the +3 uniques..Sorry bud :P[/b]
    they were +4

shut up, both of you [/b]
    your just mad were not talking to you :lol:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

For me one of my fav guys in Diez history is GhostFace , he was the 1st top sin I ever saw solo a boss ( DT )

Also if people remember Clawz had to be one of the coolest guys you could ever meet.

biggest idiot was the orginal scareface who use to bug during wars so he could rape Breath when all the normal orcs were at war.

Nexus I knew a few years before KO and what ever game that guy played he was always one of the best.

Finally 1st human I ever made friends to was this wierd archer called Psyren :P turned out to be a bloody good mate actually

Lemon

Lol your an example of someone who needs to chill out. Obviously your e-anger is ragin up over this topic. Just because someone spends USD on a game you say that they have "NO FUCKING LIFE"? You Lemon are sadly mistaken with yourself? Lets say he does have a LIFE and does CARE for his children and DOESNT talk shit if he kills you in PVP in game. Whats wrong with that? Do you spend 10+ hours a day at GOBLINS farming coins? Maybe the MAN spends his evening with his kids, or his wife. If you read what i said, "45 Minutes to burn in the morning" BEFORE work. Id say his kids are either A. Sleeping, B. At School, or C. Not Home. Whats that to you anyway? Your response "in my opinion is true and false" but i dont feel like getting anymore technical with someone seeming to be angered over someone who buys non-tangible/virtual items. People have fun in lots of different ways, and i dont think spending 2/3/4/5+ hours a day in front of the pc neglecting/not being with "loved" ones is not a way to do it. But like i said before, thats just my opinion.[/b]
    Ok, my post may have been slightly agressive but if I was angry it probably would have made little sense when infact it's served it's purpose quite well.

Just because someone spends USD on a game you say that they have "NO FUCKING LIFE"? You Lemon are sadly mistaken with yourself?[/b]
    If you decide to spend your money illegitimately getting intangible assets for your intangible alter personae on a game that is played predominantly by kids for "45 Minutes to burn in the morning" then yes you have no life or morals. I consider that to be probably the saddest thing I have ever heard of closely followed by someone getting out of bed 45 minutes early to play a videogame before work.

Have you ever heard the saying "It's not worth doing if it isn't done properly"? I think you should pay more due to this saying and either play the game properly or get the fuck out you sad lonely man.

but i dont feel like getting anymore technical[/b]
    Is that just an excuse not to? Yes I think it is! C-mon get technical, I'd prefer it if maybe you provided me with a little bit more of a challenging argument. If not then maybe you should go and kill some kids with the spare cash you have lieing around.

Lemon

-RW-

[WinAMP Status: Timbaland - Give It To Me Feat. Nelly Furt] [] 47% of 3:33

Banned

1st of all its sad that they gotta use USD on a game for items.
    2nd it ruins the game for those who work hard for their gear.
    3rd they babashop gear and try to claim they farmed it and try to claim they got skills (greeks)[/b]
    ppl need quit worry about waht other ppl decide to do w/ their fukking money .. so u broke ass lil kid .. go mow some lawns or steal ur moms cc an buy u an IN

I think it should be made different way. I would start wiking a forum section for it. Inside would be a sticky post with player's names.

Names will be nominated like this:
    If u think some1 should be added to the list u simply do a post with poll and others will vote yes/no. Then moderator will add that name to the sticky post. I would also make a minimal limit of positive votes.

Just an idea [/b]
    exactly and then break it down like how paddy gots it into eras (timeframes) and have that list be stickied and ppl vote/poll on ppl they think need added .. easy xP

Speaking purely for Diez, i feel the server has had 3 era's, dunno how everone else feels about it. The era's are defined by the clans that held the castle.

Era 1: Blood
    Era 2: Ant Hill Mob and Outkasted
    Era 3: KilledBy

Each era has it's own legends in my opinion, just a short list on each (very short list)

Era 1:
    Devile
    tasKER
    Pyro
    Fyro
    _NexuS_
    SirKaos
    Rentzusuken
    Forsete
    Taurus
    Wasabi
    Chusco
    Wagyar
    HypE
    MiniQ

Era 2:
    Ouroboros/URunFasterWithAKnifE (cough cough...WHAT!?!?!?!)
    Felix
    PriestDro
    Wherethesundontshine
    Camaz0ts
    Glarfist
    InClaudeWeTrust
    Ikoria
    Tempests
    Ap0phis
    PhantomRogue
    Undefined
    Zike

Era 3: (i quit at the end of era 2 so i dunno, based on how people talk)
    Tez
    Aba

dunno many others sorry maybe people can fill in the gaps :P[/b]
    and who cares maybe list gets a lil long .. is just more a memorial for the ppl that put in hella time and effort make this game worth playing all that time

wow someone finally hit the nail on the head......everyone thinks to be good in any game its just about your combo skill or how you pk.....its NOT.....glad chosen sees it takes much much more to be skilled in anything i life....to be able to keep a clan together for over 2 years always with over 30 players in it active is a tremdous feet alone....then get there lazy ass's to level, do boss hunts, and then have to delagate who gets what without everyone in your own clan hating you for it.....clan splitting and having to reform all while you do that you also have to buy, farm or get some smuck to get items, levels for your own char

skill is determined by many things and not just one[/b]
    goota give u that Tez u put together solid clan w/ many hella cool dudes/chicks that was always fun partying and chopping it up with u guys .. so yeah bro as founder and leader of UK for all that time u definately be in my vote for Hall of Fame

maybe some choices u made werent best especially as being clan leader (think maybe u got corrupted by ppl who seen u had some money) .. but doesnt take away from all the fun and shit u helped other ppl have in this game w/ UK .. rly Tez u need just quit letting these lil sucker ass haters get u all worked up and explaining urself all time .. tell go suck mamas titty few more years quit worrying bout ur money and waht u do w/ it

Ok, my post may have been slightly agressive but if I was angry it probably would have made little sense when infact it's served it's purpose quite well.

If you decide to spend your money illegitimately getting intangible assets for your intangible alter personae on a game that is played predominantly by kids for "45 Minutes to burn in the morning" then yes you have no life or morals. I consider that to be probably the saddest thing I have ever heard of closely followed by someone getting out of bed 45 minutes early to play a videogame before work.

Have you ever heard the saying "It's not worth doing if it isn't done properly"? I think you should pay more due to this saying and either play the game properly or get the fuck out you sad lonely man.
    Is that just an excuse not to? Yes I think it is! C-mon get technical, I'd prefer it if maybe you provided me with a little bit more of a challenging argument. If not then maybe you should go and kill some kids with the spare cash you have lieing around.

Lemon[/b]
    u should start some Gamers Anonymous or rehab for Gamers .. how dare ppl spend money on game when there are starving kids who need IN or some +8 weapons xP ROFL what is this red-cross or fukking video game .. who cares if some poor third world kid live in a mud hut play game 15 minutes before school .. he can get pwned before he goes get indoctrinated on how great allah is and how to take down western civiliztion w/ a car bomb .. fukk em

-RW-

ppl need quit worry about waht other ppl decide to do w/ their fukking money .. so u broke ass lil kid .. go mow some lawns or steal ur moms cc an buy u an IN
    exactly and then break it down like how paddy gots it into eras (timeframes) and have that list be stickied and ppl vote/poll on ppl they think need added .. easy xP
    and who cares maybe list gets a lil long .. is just more a memorial for the ppl that put in hella time and effort make this game worth playing all that time
    goota give u that Tez u put together solid clan w/ many hella cool dudes/chicks that was always fun partying and chopping it up with u guys .. so yeah bro as founder and leader of UK for all that time u definately be in my vote for Hall of Fame

maybe some choices u made werent best especially as being clan leader (think maybe u got corrupted by ppl who seen u had some money) .. but doesnt take away from all the fun and shit u helped other ppl have in this game w/ UK .. rly Tez u need just quit letting these lil sucker ass haters get u all worked up and explaining urself all time .. tell go suck mamas titty few more years quit worrying bout ur money and waht u do w/ it[/b]

i suppose ur a babashopper then since your saying that... 1st of all i didnt give a shit bout ppl babashopping in the end because we totally FUCKED UP any babashopper in cz skills aint coming with their babashopped lvls and uniques....... but its the fact that you spend time earning your gear when some retarded person go spend usd on items and he go around braggin that he didnt baba it.......

temmu

i suppose ur a babashopper then since your saying that... 1st of all i didnt give a shit bout ppl babashopping in the end because we totally FUCKED UP any babashopper in cz skills aint coming with their babashopped lvls and uniques....... but its the fact that you spend time earning your gear when some retarded person go spend usd on items and he go around braggin that he didnt baba it.......[/b]
    hehe retard is back =)

HIHI RINGIE

btw, you "fucked up" someone? when? i never saw anything.
    And i would shut it from babashopping if i would have played with buddhas baba char.. ^

-RW-

His chr, my gear, dunno what would be baba about that one.

btw still got the items u scammed from nota and pel? fukin scammer