• yes

103 49.05%
  • no

26 12.38%
  • fukk off

81 38.57%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

"Hall of Fame/Shame"

This is a discussion on "Hall of Fame/Shame" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ppl need quit worry about waht other ppl decide to do w/ their fukking money .. so u broke ass ...
Page: 6

Banned

ppl need quit worry about waht other ppl decide to do w/ their fukking money .. so u broke ass lil kid .. go mow some lawns or steal ur moms cc an buy u an IN
    exactly and then break it down like how paddy gots it into eras (timeframes) and have that list be stickied and ppl vote/poll on ppl they think need added .. easy xP
    and who cares maybe list gets a lil long .. is just more a memorial for the ppl that put in hella time and effort make this game worth playing all that time
    goota give u that Tez u put together solid clan w/ many hella cool dudes/chicks that was always fun partying and chopping it up with u guys .. so yeah bro as founder and leader of UK for all that time u definately be in my vote for Hall of Fame

maybe some choices u made werent best especially as being clan leader (think maybe u got corrupted by ppl who seen u had some money) .. but doesnt take away from all the fun and shit u helped other ppl have in this game w/ UK .. rly Tez u need just quit letting these lil sucker ass haters get u all worked up and explaining urself all time .. tell go suck mamas titty few more years quit worrying bout ur money and waht u do w/ it
    u should start some Gamers Anonymous or rehab for Gamers .. how dare ppl spend money on game when there are starving kids who need IN or some +8 weapons xP ROFL what is this red-cross or fukking video game .. who cares if some poor third world kid live in a mud hut play game 15 minutes before school .. he can get pwned before he goes get indoctrinated on how great allah is and how to take down western civiliztion w/ a car bomb .. fukk em[/b]
    trust me ko is history for me...it was fun while it lasted and i enjoyed my time through good and bad.....i have moved on to 2moons and i know you have as well....UK will be there many of us are going to try it a run

i suppose ur a babashopper then since your saying that... 1st of all i didnt give a shit bout ppl babashopping in the end because we totally FUCKED UP any babashopper in cz skills aint coming with their babashopped lvls and uniques....... but its the fact that you spend time earning your gear when some retarded person go spend usd on items and he go around braggin that he didnt baba it.......[/b]
    actually chosen never bought a item that i know off....most of tormentors old schoold never did....i didnt for a long time then i did but i used profits...never my real paycheck

also i babashoped some but i gained alot on my own with clan....and in all honesty you could not have beat me in cz or a fair 1v1 cause i did attain some skill....maybe when i was level 70 and my combo sucked but at level 75+ my combo was top notch and many people can atest to that cause i did many 1v1's and most times with no armor and i dont think i lost to anyone after that point.
    i did lose to phantom rogue and tempest at level 70 and the best sin i ever came across was mickey who beat me when i was level 70 and he was 67

-RW-

Not saying you did but, i dont even know who u are haha.. i know all greeks on ares did xD

temmu

His chr, my gear, dunno what would be baba about that one.
    btw still got the items u scammed from nota and pel? fukin scammer[/b]
    uff nota? pel? naah ive never took anything from em. unlike you did from my acc with the passes u got from nota ^

For me one of my fav guys in Diez history is GhostFace , he was the 1st top sin I ever saw solo a boss ( DT )[/b]
    GF ownz ! for me he will be the best sin forever xD great guy and great sin :wub:

-RW-

uff nota? pel? naah ive never took anything from em. unlike you did from my acc with the passes u got from nota ^[/b]
    Funny how i never had PW till b4 it was hacked =) how you add that one up kiddow

Banned

i suppose ur a babashopper then since your saying that... 1st of all i didnt give a shit bout ppl babashopping in the end because we totally FUCKED UP any babashopper in cz skills aint coming with their babashopped lvls and uniques....... but its the fact that you spend time earning your gear when some retarded person go spend usd on items and he go around braggin that he didnt baba it.......[/b]
    u prolly jealous of kids in school w/ better shoes than u2 huh .. HATER .. game must rly suck all u worry bout is next mafukkers items and shit <_<

and no i nvr babshopped my gear but after 20 months and around $700 usd on prem and kc i sure the fukk sold my shit :P

-RW-

u prolly jealous of kids in school w/ better shoes than u2 huh .. HATER .. game must rly suck all u worry bout is next mafukkers items and shit <_<

and no i nvr babshopped my gear but after 20 months and around $700 usd on prem and kc i sure the fukk sold my shit :P[/b]

Yes i had shit gear on ares thats why i had the Dragon next to my head! and ppl towned from me in cz when they saw me or any1 from Hatred.. And ye we all sucked so much, thats why we also could run through obase naked

TehFonz

Ok, my post may have been slightly agressive but if I was angry it probably would have made little sense when infact it&#39;s served it&#39;s purpose quite well.

If you decide to spend your money illegitimately getting intangible assets for your intangible alter personae on a game that is played predominantly by kids for "45 Minutes to burn in the morning" then yes you have no life or morals. I consider that to be probably the saddest thing I have ever heard of closely followed by someone getting out of bed 45 minutes early to play a videogame before work.

Have you ever heard the saying "It&#39;s not worth doing if it isn&#39;t done properly"? I think you should pay more due to this saying and either play the game properly or get the fuck out you sad lonely man.
    Is that just an excuse not to? Yes I think it is! C-mon get technical, I&#39;d prefer it if maybe you provided me with a little bit more of a challenging argument. If not then maybe you should go and kill some kids with the spare cash you have lieing around.

Lemon[/b]
    Prove to me that ko is played predominantly by kids pls.

You think someone getting up early to play a video game before he/she works is the saddest thing you have ever heard? lol

Ever hear the saying "Worry about yourself"? I think you should pay more attention to yourself than 13513513 other people in this game. Noones forcing you to play vs/with babashoppers in any game. This is your choice to play this game and be in this community. Your entitled to your opinion like everyone else here but i think your an idiot or a racist or maybe both o.O.

Ill sum up another situation so maybe you can understand what i am trying to say , i have things to do other than get my e-rep.

Player A= fully geared / all items farmed him/herself
    Player B= friend
    Player C= thief X_X

Player A - Gets robbed by player C (keylogger, fake website, etc).

Player B is player A&#39;s friend

Player B sells a RING OF LIFE for 20 bucks USD to player A

Would you talk shit to/Shame him in game if he "player A" bought back the same items he had lost/where stolen?

Theres tons of different reason&#39;s people buy shit for USD in an online game, and your argument = shit in my opinion. You dont know shit about shit, just because some people buy items for USD and brag dont mean all who buy for USD brag. If you dont like it then you should quit. Its an online community and not all people are going to act the way "YOU" want them to.

Im not gonna post in this topic anymore btw, because your just getting retarted now taunting me lol and id rather not argue with kids.

P.S. "on the sad lonely man part", Sorry got a family and lots of friends :wub:

Kthnx

Lemon

Prove to me that ko is played predominantly by kids pls.

You think someone getting up early to play a video game before he/she works is the saddest thing you have ever heard? lol

Ever hear the saying "Worry about yourself"? I think you should pay more attention to yourself than 13513513 other people in this game. Noones forcing you to play vs/with babashoppers in any game. This is your choice to play this game and be in this community. Your entitled to your opinion like everyone else here but i think your an idiot or a racist or maybe both o.O.
    Ill sum up another situation so maybe you can understand what i am trying to say , i have things to do other than get my e-rep.
    Player A= fully geared / all items farmed him/herself
    Player B= friend
    Player C= thief X_X
    Player A - Gets robbed by player C (keylogger, fake website, etc).

Player B is player A&#39;s friend

Player B sells a RING OF LIFE for 20 bucks USD to player A
    Would you talk shit to/Shame him in game if he "player A" bought back the same items he had lost/where stolen?
    Theres tons of different reason&#39;s people buy shit for USD in an online game, and your argument = shit in my opinion. You dont know shit about shit, just because some people buy items for USD and brag dont mean all who buy for USD brag. If you dont like it then you should quit. Its an online community and not all people are going to act the way "YOU" want them to.
    Im not gonna post in this topic anymore btw, because your just getting retarted now taunting me lol and id rather not argue with kids.
    P.S. "on the sad lonely man part", Sorry got a family and lots of friends :wub:
    Kthnx[/b]
    Oh wow, you must have been the most special person at your special school.

In your scenario Player A shouldn&#39;t lower himself to the levels of Player C (who&#39;s motives are to get better equipment) by babashopping (to get better equipment) from Player B (who is selling an intangible asset that doesn&#39;t belong to him.)

Get a fucking clue will you. Selling something that doesn&#39;t belong to you is illegal and buying something that doesn&#39;t belong to the retailer in the full knowlage that it is not theirs to sell is also illegal. "Worry about yourself." I worry about myself but in order to do that I worry about my situation. My situation is legitimately playing a game full of assfucks like yourself who wont play properly because they can&#39;t and they somehow think that by buying items for USD the game will become easier for them when infact it won&#39;t because it spurs on every other illegitimate activity.

Lemon

If it where ment to be able to buy things for Real life money k2 wouldve put items in the PowerUp store or made special real cash thing for ko, but now they aint. So play the game legit and stop use reallife money and ruin it for other ppl, cuz u see now all items is sold only for realmoney instead of giving real gamers a chance to buy it (yes it was a big reason why i quit playing ko for a while cuz nothing where sold for ingame stuff).

Btw all u americans that get scammed by your "friends" who u share char with maby wouldnt get scammed without ppl using realmoney to buy items, cuz then they wouldnt have anything to gain from it except playing the shit :/, Even having money greed in an online game is kinda childish ... Yeah i just took usa as an example, cuz i see mostly ppl from there getting scammed by "friends".

DONT LET MONEY RUIN AN INTERNET GAME TO, IT ALREADY RUINED THE WORLD!

TunaFishyMe

My list has Honor has everyone but Paddy
    My list of shame has Paddy

O wait... im back on topic 3 day ban me please

zaffers

_AhdI_

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i think there should be a popcorn section where all the threads which may require the viewer to get popcorn can be put ^^

/spam sry buti cudnt resist >.<

Banned

hall of fame: dumar
    hall of shame: forsete

Banned

hall of fame: dumar
    hall of shame: forsete[/b]
    ROFL prob my top #1 on each side as well ROFL

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast