• yes

103 49.05%
  • no

26 12.38%
  • fukk off

81 38.57%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

"Hall of Fame/Shame"

This is a discussion on "Hall of Fame/Shame" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hall of fame: dumar hall of shame: forsete[/b] Forsete will eat your babies...
Page: 7

DragonFire

hall of fame: dumar
    hall of shame: forsete[/b]

Forsete will eat your babies

Banned

hall of fame: SightGoneRed
    hall of shame: forsete[/b]
    Corrected it for you. :lol:

Banned

Corrected it for you. :lol:[/b]
    i got pwned

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Forsete was actually a really nice guy just said some stupid things. Was honest and legit and like or hate you never disagree with that comment. In th eold days of KO he was actually one of thebest human warriors and gave everythig 100%.

Forums at alot duller without people like him now.

Banned

Forsete was actually a really nice guy just said some stupid things. Was honest and legit and like or hate you never disagree with that comment. In th eold days of KO he was actually one of thebest human warriors and gave everythig 100%.

Forums at alot duller without people like him now.[/b]
    i will agree with you 100%

he was one of the best for his time and we always partied alot but he whined like a little girl

the forums are much duller without guys like that to laugh at

Mario

He was a nice guy, that's enough for me. Don't forget about Forsete, JimXrOx, Katana, _warmaster_ & angelkiss, the counterparts of the glitching Diez_J and Diez_K :lol:
    Forgot to add Demontech, y'all remember them? ^^[/b]
    i dont belive u said that ... i will never forget hes macro on atross >< stupid prick <_<

Forums at alot duller without people like him now.[/b]
    i knew Forsete from MY KO, really nice guy he was

seriously who agrees with my 3 era&#39;s theory?[/b]
    aba bought all his gear... with those items evry1 can pwn...
    also you dont know many ppl only coz they are not on ko4life...
    like Cohen_cz... she never shared her acc and she is lvl 80 long time... never spent money to da game and she has pro items... its legit for me...
    evry1 can buy lvl 80 with +3uniqes but ppl who can do it without $$ those ppl are PRO for me... i dont care about pk if they pk or not... its their problem

Banned

seriously who agrees with my 3 era&#39;s theory?[/b]
    or u can just call era 1 and 2
    "The rise of Ctrl minor"
    prolly only reason y any of them sins got so good .. after that bug got fixed ROFL where all these gg sins now

aba bought all his gear... with those items evry1 can pwn...
    also you dont know many ppl only coz they are not on ko4life...
    like Cohen_cz... she never shared her acc and she is lvl 80 long time... never spent money to da game and she has pro items... its legit for me...
    evry1 can buy lvl 80 with +3uniqes but ppl who can do it without $$ those ppl are PRO for me... i dont care about pk if they pk or not... its their problem[/b]
    i agree w/ u on the fact that diff ppl got diff gaming styles and that should ofc be reflected any ppl being thought of as pr0 .. but ultimately this game is based on PvP and regardless wahtever type player u are .. if u suck at pk u suck at this game and is waht most ppl will remember u by (ppl KNOW who gots skills and who just babashop)

i see Cohen_cz ingame all time .. so she spend 8695834723 farming her pr0 items and lvling her char .. to some ppl time=usd .. some ppls gaming styles isnt spend 8695834723 hours farming/boss running or chatting w/ ppl .. they wanna come in pk few hours play w/ some friends wahtevr .. i was 1 of them ppl spend 8695834723 hours playing and i am hella happy i was able to sell my shit for some kind of usd repay me all those hours spent ingame

and NO everyone cant buy lvl80 char w/ +3 uniques .. just like not everyone can spend 8695834723 hours playing game ..
    shit some ppl cant even buy prem .. i have bought many friends prem and/or kc for igc and/or items .. so next time i tell my friend sry ppl think is babashop i help u buy prem or scrolls pffft

i come to realize that at certain lvl in this game babashop is only chance keep up w/ all cheaters/dupers .. as long as u aint babashop dupe (read: Tez :P ) then u are on the side of good xP

Banned Senior Member

The 3 era part makes some sense, during "era 1" I was learning the game and lvling my way to 60 while those people were all 6x and were somewhat or fully equipped for old KO

And D34DH34D, "Rise of the ctrl minor"? Alot of those sins on the list were good because they just were. Myself, I never ctrl&#39;d minor during fights, hell I didn&#39;t even attempt minor heal combo untill I was lvl 69 going onto 70. Watch any of my vids pre-70 it was all 7 skills and 1 hp pot. The odd time I did Minor via rightclick but if you watch the videos you will see it&#39;s a pretty shitty version of right click minor since I didn&#39;t have the combo down pact to move my fingers to click 6/7/8

"Where are all the gg sins now"? Easy, they all quit. We didn&#39;t need to use ctrl minor, I was happy when FD came and fixed that little bug because people would finally understand that you cant ctrl minor so 1v1 fights even tho they remained unchanged, were now somehow "fair"

And you dont need to spend money on KO. While playing, I bought a shard +8, and sold some spare gear I had to buy my Iron necklace. Every other unique I used on my character was all bought or given to me by my clan for my work. After FD came out, I was probably one of the lesser equiped 7x rogues that played. I never touched or used a unique past +0

Banned

The 3 era part makes some sense, during "era 1" I was learning the game and lvling my way to 60 while those people were all 6x and were somewhat or fully equipped for old KO

And D34DH34D, "Rise of the ctrl minor"? Alot of those sins on the list were good because they just were. Myself, I never ctrl&#39;d minor during fights, hell I didn&#39;t even attempt minor heal combo untill I was lvl 69 going onto 70. Watch any of my vids pre-70 it was all 7 skills and 1 hp pot. The odd time I did Minor via rightclick but if you watch the videos you will see it&#39;s a pretty shitty version of right click minor since I didn&#39;t have the combo down pact to move my fingers to click 6/7/8

"Where are all the gg sins now"? Easy, they all quit. We didn&#39;t need to use ctrl minor, I was happy when FD came and fixed that little bug because people would finally understand that you cant ctrl minor so 1v1 fights even tho they remained unchanged, were now somehow "fair"

And you dont need to spend money on KO. While playing, I bought a shard +8, and sold some spare gear I had to buy my Iron necklace. Every other unique I used on my character was all bought or given to me by my clan for my work. After FD came out, I was probably one of the lesser equiped 7x rogues that played. I never touched or used a unique past +0[/b]
    like i always say tho Phantom .. u are special :P

and is diff times now bro .. when u played some +0 was the shit .. didnt u have +8 shells and all that at the end ?

besides some ppl dun want all the virtual friends and clanny BS .. just wanna log and pk

englishbob

the real skill is being the best against players that should be better than you

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

ok...i&#39;ll give it up. I cheated at ko....

I was a ctrl minorhealer

Banned

And you dont need to spend money on KO. While playing, I bought a shard +8, and sold some spare gear I had to buy my Iron necklace. Every other unique I used on my character was all bought or given to me by my clan for my work. After FD came out, I was probably one of the lesser equiped 7x rogues that played. I never touched or used a unique past +0[/b]
    WHAT WORK? Me and denox made 8ball. U guys were so boring!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i got u beat...

i never spent usd on any of my items, ever

cs+3=gyft from symbolic
    CE+1=CE+0(gyft from symbolic), CE+0(~70m in old ko), CE+0(drop in an xp party when hq spawned xD)
    SSE+0=gyft from ahm
    EP=gyft from symbolic
    rom=gyft from symbolic
    sally+8=gyft from wyntr
    crimson robe+8=gyft from wyntr
    crimson pants+8=ahm clan item
    shio tea=gyft from ahm
    ruby ring+1=bought and sold items i got from completing FT legitly to buy all 3 rings

then all my defense armors bought for 5m in ko(20m for the dd hat)

Banned

ME in the hall of shame section

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast